The Retreat [FINAL PART]

Jar Of Hearts

Chapter 4: The Retreat [FINAL PART]

“What do you mean what? You should wear this! It’s y and chic! And looking at your body right now, you look like you can totally pull this off!” Ha Nah smiles as she puts the shorts to your waist. You, on the other hand, push it away.

“No! I’m sorry, but I can’t wear this! Shorts and backless things really don’t work for me…” you say shyly.

“Oh…Um…Well then what do you say we choose something else?” Ha Nah smiles. You two go out of the too-short-shop and you guys shop somewhere else. You guys come across a shop and see Daehyun, Himchan, and Yongguk shopping.

“Hey~” Ha Nah says as she latches herself on Yongguk’s arm.

“Oh, you guys shopping too?” Himchan asks.

“Yea. But no luck so far! I’m trying to find something cute for Ga In to wear, but she doesn’t like shorts or backless garments…Himchan-oppa, any help?” Ha Nah asks desperately. Himchan goes over to you and rotates around you. He’s observing you and looking at you to figure out which outfit would suit you.

Himchan goes to the ladies’ racks and picks out capris, a t-shirt, a fedora, and shoes. He shoves you into the dressing room and you come out and the whole shop has their eyes on you.

“You look soo cute! I knew it~! Himchan-oppa always knows what to do!!!” Ha Nah smiles and she goes next to you.

“Okay! I’ll wear it! It looks (hideous) AMAZING!!!” you lie. You twirl like you like it. You then remember that Daehyun is also there. ‘Since this guy seems to be the one that hates me the most, I’ll handle him first…’ you smile then run over to him.

“Daehyun-ssi, doesn’t it look amazing?” you smile and twirl for him. He, on the other hand, just looks at you then leaves the store.

“I’ll be walking around outside,” he says and doesn’t even look back.

“Don’t mind him, Ga In-ssi!” Yongguk smiles. You guys buy what you had on and head back to the resort for lunch.

---After lunch---

You guys head over to the ping pong table in your yukatas.

“Who’s up for a game of ping pong?” Yongguk asks. Youngjae, Jongup, and Zelo raise their hands excited for their favorite Japanese resort game.

“Do you want to play, Ga In-ssi?” Himchan goes up to you and asks. He offers you a paddle.

“Does she even know how to play?” Zelo whispers, as if no one can hear him, but you did and you take the paddle.

“Sure I’ll play! Zelo-ssi! Will you play me?” you smile and ask him. He looks around and his hyungs smile at him.

“Go get her, Zelo-ah!” Youngjae, motherly-like, smiles. Zelo takes a paddle and a ping pong ball and goes on the other side of the table.

The game starts and you two are off to a good start. You waste no time with the game and with a few hits, you win.

“Whoah…” Jongup says.

“Who’s next?” you smile. Youngjae challenges you and you, again, win. You also win against Yongguk and Jongup.

“Wow! I didn’t know you were such a ping pong mastah!!!” Jae Byeol smiles. You smile also. Himchan slams his palm down on the table and looks at you cooly.

“Oh?” you raise an eyebrow.

“I challenge thee!!” he proclaims. You smile and ready yourself. You take longer trying to win against Himchan but you do succeed.

“Now, for Daehyun!” Ga Yul pushes Daehyun closer to the table, but he refuses.

“Why? Scared?” you tease.

He looks at you for a while before saying, “What?”

“Let’s do this, you win, I…do whatever you want and vice versa. Deal?” you were really scared about making this bet because you didn’t know if it would affect your mission.

For the first time, Daehyun smirks and nods. He takes a paddle and gets in front of you.

5

Minutes

Later

 

You

Lose

Your eyes go wide and you stand there frozen. ‘I…lost…’ you think. You’ve never lost before so it came as the biggest shock to you. Daehyun goes next to you and whispers in your ear, “You lose. I win. Wait for what I want tomorrow.” He goes into his room leaving you still frozen.

“Wow…She really can’t believe it…” Jongup goes in front of you and waves a hand in front of your face.

You slowly gather yourself and smile, “I’m fine! I’m going to go back now. I’m sleepy…”

---The next day---

You wake up at 4 in the morning but go back to “sleep” and wait for everyone else to wake up…Which wasn’t until 9am.

“Ga In-ssi! Wake up! We’re going to the swimming pool today!” Jae Byeol wakes you up.

“Wait, aren’t we going to the beach?” you ask.

“Nah, we changed it because we thought that the beach would be too crowded so we decided to just go to this resorts pool! Hurry! Breakfast is at the pool-side!” Ga Yul smiles and explains.

“Um…I forgot! I don’t have a bathing suit!” you try to squeeze yourself out, but Ha Nah steps in.

“You can borrow mine! I brought 2. And you can wear the stuff you bought yesterday as a cover up until we swim!” Ha Nah gives you a stripped bikini and you smile-ish.

---A the pool side---

When you guys get to the pool, the boys were already there. They had their swim shorts on and shirts. They were at the table, ready to eat.

“Yay!” Jae Byeol smiles as she sits next to Daehyun who gives her some juice.

After eating, Zelo, Jongup, and Ha Nah take of their covers and they cannonball into the pool. Jae Byeol, Yongguk, and after heavy persuasion, Daehyun follow. You didn’t want to go because it would reveal your tattoo, but Ga Yul talked to you.

“Ga In-ssi! Take off your shorts and shirt and jump in the pool! We’re playing Marco Polo!” she smiles as she takes off her own covers.

“Um, no thanks!” you smile. Daehyun goes up to the side of the pool and looks at you.

“What?” you ask.

“My prize from last night. I want to claim it,” he says.

“Okay…What do you want?” you ask, scared.

“Come in the pool. Ha Nah, Ga Yul, and Jae Byeol want to play with you so come in the pool. What do you have to hide anyways?” he says.

“What? Are you really going to… waste your wish for that?” you ask once more to try to get away.

“My wish is your command,” he smirks and dives back in the pool. You turn around and scrunch your nose. ‘Pretty boi thinks he can order me around…’ you mumble, angry. You take off your shorts and shirt and quickly get into the pool. Daehyun goes behind you and notices your tattoo. He knows how to read Japanese and read your tattoo to himself.

Yakuza’s Daughter?’ he asks himself. Both luckily and bad luck for you, only he knows how to read Japanese.

 

‘A gang?’ Daehyun asks.

 

 

Author's Notes: A little birdie asked me on the estimate chapters of this story. I've made a rough outline and it seems it will last for about 30 chapters. This is very rough. It may last for more or may end sooner, but let's just see! I'm sorta making everything up as I type on my keyboard:P Please comment and subscribe!!!