Do The Job Right

Jar Of Hearts

MinitokyoVampireKnightAnimeWallp-2.jpg

 

Jar of Hearts

Chapter 1: Do the Job Right

“I want you to make sure that you get those secrets. Then, kill them. If you don’t, I make sure that you are the one who will get killed. Understood?” the Yankee boss states. You nod your head once and head out with the folder that he gave you.

‘ BAP? What type of name is that?’ you wonder as you flip through the pages. There are a total of 12 pages; 6 for the profiles of the boys, and another 6 for the design of their USBs that hold the secrets.

‘Yongguk…Youngjae…Himchan…Jun Hong…Daehyun…and Jongup…I have my work cut out for me…’ you sigh and continue to walk to your apartment. A 17 year old girl living all alone under constant Yankee surveillance is not the most fun situation to be in. Your father left you in the care of his gangster comrades after your mother died giving birth to you. They have taught you everything they know from the moment you knew how to walk. You have done numerous jobs for other people and have been collecting one thing you liked from the people you had to kill. You call it your Jar of Hearts.

Once you reach your apartment, you take off your mask and plop on your bed. You’ve been doing the same job for 10 years now and you have grown tired of it. You would say you want to learn in school like normal kids your age, but you have already finished your full education by the time you were 15 years old (the gangsters treated you like their princess and tended to your every care and need). Tomorrow you fly to Seoul (you are currently in Japan) to enter the school they filed you in: a private school called Seoul International. You already have the uniform and all you need now is you practice your “Hi! I’m sweet and lovely, not a highly dangerous assassin!” look. You have to go under the name Han Ga In while you’re in South Korea and pretend like you are a rich, pretty, preppy girl who, in your opinion, is basically trying to be a and seduce BAP.

THE NEXT DAY

You boarded the private plane and now you are landing on the building itself.

“Ah! Miss Han! Welcome to Seoul International! I am Kim Ingu, the head of this school and we are very honored to have you stay here!” a small, bulbous man shakes your hand as he smiles up towards you. You fake a perfect smile and shake his hand as well.

“No, no, the pleasure is all mine! You have quite a school here, Head master Kim…” you look around the school in “awe”. He chuckles.

“Nothing compared to your records! Straight A’s ever since you were in school, perfect test scores, no lates or tardies…You, Miss Han, are the perfect student!” he claps his hands and lead you toward your first class. You enter the room and immediately look around for BAP. You sight 3 out of 6 members; Youngjae, Himchan, and Jongup.

“Class, this is Han Ga In. Treat her kindly,” the teacher lady announces. You smile and bow to everyone.

“Annyeonghasaeyeo! Han Ga In-imnida! Please take care of me!” you smile. You look back up at the 3 members, but see none of them even paying the least bit of attention to you. The teacher places you next to a random girl right in front of Youngjae.

“Hi, I’m Ban Ga Yul!” the girl smiles. You smile back, but look forward again, ignoring her to avoid any more conversation. ‘Yet then again…’

“Um, Ga Yul-ssi? I’ve been hearing a lot about a group called B A P..? Am I saying it right? Anyways, do you know them?” you ask, sweetly.

“Ne, three of them are behind us right now…” she slowly turns her head to look at Jongup, who is behind her. You didn’t dare so that you stay clear and non-fan-girl-like.

“So, where are the others?” you ask.

“Oh, they’re scattered around the whole school. They only come together, before school, during lunch, after school, and on their free time. Aside from that, they are forced to be scattered. Why are you so interested in them anyways?” she asks suddenly.

“What? Oh nothing. It’s just that I’ve been hearing a lot about them so I was curious,” you smile. She nods.

DURING LUNCH

You’ve met a handful of people already and you notice that they all know BAP. You scan the crowd of wealthy students to look for BAP, when Ga Yul appears in front of you.

“Hi! Wanna sit with us?” Ga Yul asks. Her head motions to the table where BAP is at.

“BAP?” you wonder.

“Yea! I’m Yongguk-oppa’s cousin,” she smiles. She pulls on your sleeve and takes you to their table.

“Ah, annyeonghasaeyeo! Han Ga In-imnida!” you bow.

“Oh, new girl…Annyeonghasaeyeo, Youngjae-imnida,” Youngjae bows. Jongup, Yongguk, and Himchan introduce themselves as well. Ga Yul sits you down next to Yongguk. You look around for the other two.

“Looking for Daehyun and Zelo? They’re on their way. So are Jae Byeol and Ha Nah, my friends,” as if reading your mind, Ga Yul whispers into your ear. You smile at her.

You wait for the other two by conversing with the others. The two girls came but the other boys never did. You get a text from your employer telling you to come to the principal’s office now, so you stand up.

“Sorry guys I-“ as you were turning around with your tray still b with food, a boy comes up and your food collides with his shirt. It’s Daehyun.

 

 

NOTES:

Hi to my subscribers:) I hope this didn't bore you! Anyways, please comment and keep waiting for the next chappie:) I might be able to do one tomorrow since I'm practically bed-ridden TwT Anyways!!!! I love you guys:)