You're IT!!

That Day... {HIATUS}

Hello everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pls read this before you start the chapter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im gonna start posting gifs and links to backround music! Hopefully you don't mind the link will lead you to youtube on another tab!! You will be able to hear the song if you are using a PC. If not then it's ok!! You can enjoy the lovely gifs!!!

Link to backround music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpaDWPzaM3U (right click-open link in new tab)

 

 

 

 

Weeks have passed since the 'incident' between you and top. You have just decided to ignore it all and act like everything was normal even though it was extremely akward when the other members left you two alone in a room...

*You and Top in YG recording room*

TOP:*finally breaks silence* Ahem... Umm. I really don't like this akwardness.. We should start all over..

You: Huh??

TOP: My name is Choi Seung Hyun also known as TOP, nice to meet you

You:oh.. That's what you meant..ok.. erm. My name is (your name)

*shake of hands formally*

TOP:*pokes you then runs away* Tag! You're it!!!!!!

You: Yahh!!! I thought we 'just' met!!! Why are you acting like we've been childhood friends you pabo!! *runs after him*

TOP:*ran out of YG building waiting outside to scare you* hehehe!

You: *walked out of the building looking for top* Aish.. Where did he go??

You:*figured he was somewhere near and came up with an idea*

You:Wah~~ It seems like TOP oppa is not here~~ That he is gonna miss out! I was gonna buy him icecream~~~ *cough,cough* I wonder where he ran off too~~

TOP: *runs out immediatly*

TOP: DID YOU SAY ICECREAM???!!!! ME WANT! ME WANT!!!!

You: *poke him then take off running home as faster than you can say the name TOP* HA! NOW YOU'RE IT AH!!! 

TOP: YAAHHH!!!! BUT ME ICECREAM FIRST YOU SAID SO!!! *pouts* 

You: Ehh!? If you catch me then ok!!!!! *still running*

TOP: ya!!! *takes off running as fast as lightening* I WAAAANNNTTTT IICCEECCREEEAAAMM!!!!! AND ILL DO ANTHING TO GET IT!! HAHA!!!         (your name) YOU'RE GONNA END UP OWEING ME ICECREAM!!!!

YOU: psshhh. like you will ever catch up to me! I won medals with my running skills !!! *slows down and starts to walk*

YOU: *turn around* OH SHII* !! He's catching up!!! Argh! My poor wallet does not want to buy icecream for you! *takes off running agoain and takes several turns on different corners on the street *

You: phew... He's gone.. Then I can just buy some icecream for myself before i go home so i can watch a movie~ Anyways I have no work tomorrow! kyaa! *excitedly skips home*

You did not know that TOP was just walking behind you the whole time smirking

 

You: Aish... My feet hurt.. That Bingu made me run soo much... 

TOP: Do you want me to carry you?

You:huh!? *spin around and see top* What the heck?! How did you get there??! *about to take off runing until he grabs hold onto your wrist with a firm grasp*

TOP: Gotcha! Ha! You owe me icecream!!!!!!

You: wait! Wha--

*TOP slings you on his back and carries you while running to the nearest icecream shop*

You: Yahhh!!!! Put me down!!!! I can walk!!!! ><

TOP: Kwenchana! You said you were tired and your feet hurt so i'll carry you~ You're the one buying me the icecream so i'll return the favor now!! *still running*

You: Aish... You and your icecream........ 

*Top was carrying you to the icecream place while saying corny jokes and acting all dumb*

You: *in your head* ahh. How could one be soo stupid and corny yet hott and cute...........

TOP-lollipop-000.gif

lol-top.gif

bigbang-top-Favim.com-294078.gif

 

 

 

ANNYEONG!! SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE!!!! I'VE BEEN BUSY LATELY!! I'LL TRY TO UPDATE MY OTHER STORY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE TOO!!THANKS TO THOSE WHO SUBSCRIBED AND READ THE STORY!!!!! I HOPE YOU LIKED IT!! I'VE BEEN GOING THROUGH QUITE A HARD TIME BUT WRITING AND CONTINUING THIS FIC MAKES ME FORGET ALL ABOUT IT!!! IT MAKES ME HAPPY TOO SEE ALL THE VIEWS AND SUBSCRIBERS EVEN THOUGH THERE'S ONLY A FEW!! KKAMSAMNIDA! *bow of my head* THANK YOU^^