WWha? B2ST?

That Day... {HIATUS}

You are still in 'your' room while you hear Jinhee spazz and welcome Bigbang inside. She takes them inside and shows them around and takes them into 'her' room. 

*you can hear through the walls*

Seungri: Wha! You ARE a BigBang fan! 

Jinhee: Of course!!

Taeyang: Wow Your room..is full of.. pictures and merch and posters of us...

Jinhee: ah~ Please don't get creeped out... It's not like I'm a crazy fan who secretly is hiding the fact that I'm actually a fan of b2st and is covering up fro her best friend.. errmm..it's nothing like that-- 

You: (in your head) Aish! *facepalm* I'm such an idiot for letting her take care of that!

Daesung: Oh kwenchana! You seem realy nice anyways^^

Jinhee: oh~ kamsamnida...

Seungri: Soo.. (your name) is your roommate ?

Jinhee: And bestfriend of 7 crazy years! *she added*

GD: oh.. Speaking of (your name) *looking around the room* Why is her name engraved on that large frame over the bed frame? This is your room right? 0.O 

You: crap.that's it. I'm dead. ugh! I'm such a retard! *you hit yourself*

Jinhee: Oh..erm.. Oh yea! Since I'm bestfriends with (your name) we have eachothers' names in out rooms on that frame design!

Jinhee: (your name) has one of my name in her room! We are just like sisters so that's why !

GD: oh.. It's like that~

Jinhee: Yea..

TOP: wah! There's a giant poster of me in here!

TOP: am i the one you like most out of bigbang? *jokingly but hot in a way*

Jinhee: Oh! anio~ sorry it's not you..

TOP: Then who?

Jinhee: Oh.. That was the only poster available at the store and i wanted an individual poster of all of you so.. And my favorite in Bigbang is.. umm.. *thinking* Seungri~

Seungri: Ah! I'm not shocked . *smirks conceitedly* You know, my ratings in popularity are catching up to Gdragon hyung!

GD: Aish! Seungriah! You flirt! *softly hits seungri on the head*

TOP: ahh~ That's dissapointing~ *he pouted cutely*

Jinhee: ~whispering to herself~ Ah.. You wouldn't be dissapointed if you knew who was super obsessed about you..

TOP: huh? Did you say something?

Jinhee: oh! ummm no!

Daesung: Where is (your name)?

Jinhee: oh! she is in her room! Let's go there!

You:crap.  .-.

Jinhee walks with them over to 'your' room. You close your eyes and put on the best "im sick" face.

Jinhee: Ya~~ Are you feelilng better? 

You: ~'asleep'~

Daesung flicks on the lights

Bigbang: *shock as they look around* 

They see all the b2st posters and merch and all the signs that say 'I <3 B2st' and the ones that say 'b2uty and the b2st'

GD: wha~~ She's a huge B2ST fan??

Jinhee: oh.umm. yea she is..

Taeyang: it figures-- *looking at 'your' giant cardboard cutout of Hyunseung*

Seungri pokes you and you 'wake up'

GD: ya! Seungriah! She's sick why did you wake her?

Seungri:oops..

Daesung: Why did you beome a stylist at YG if you are a huge fan of B2ST?

You: *crap* Oh.. ermm... CUBE ENT wasn't hiring anybody....

TOP looks at you and laughs.

You: YA! why are you laughing?!

TOP: I would have never guessed that you were a fan of B2ST!!!!!!!!!!! *laughing so hard he can't breathe*

You: What's wrong with that? How is that funny?!!

Top: *still laughing*

GD: (to top) YA BINGU!!! What's wrong with you!??

You: He's being so weird and childish hmmf. 

TOP: *still laughing*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 20 minutes later of trying to calm TOP down~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You: So? Are you done laughing??

Top: *bursts out laughing again* Wwha? B2ST? hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You: what?! is that bad?!

TOP: no.. but when you see that a person has b2st underwear then that's when it's creepy *laughing*

You: Wha? *Turn around* ~you see Jinhee's "i <3 B2st" underwear~

You: Aish~~~~~~~~~~~ ! *facepalm yourself* (in your head) great..this is soo embarassing.. T.T ................... Just kill me now.....

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry guys for not updateing sooner!! I've been quite busy! anyways did you like this chapter?? Wahaha! How embarassing! Having your ultimate bias make fun of you! T^T Stay tuned for what will happen next... Hehe! I don't even know myself!!! Thanks for reading!!!!!!!!!^^ Pls forgive me for any grammar or punctuation errors k!! ~