Backstage

That Day... {HIATUS}

You are being driven to YG entertainment studios by some YG workers in a car. This will be your first day working as bigbang's hair stylist and fashion stylist.You are very nervous because you don't know how to react : like a crazy fan? no you can get fired, like a quiet mute person trying to be cool? no bigbang will think you are weird.

You: (in your head)breathe in. breathe out. its gonna be ok. 

Manager: Are you nervous? Don't worry! They are nice, you have nothing to worry about. Just do a good job k!

You: ok kamsamnida sajangnim! 

Driver: we are here !

You go out of the car and walk with the manager to bigbang's studio and dressing rooms. The two other noonas are not working there anymore so it's just you . 

You; * deep breath*

Manager: ~ opens door~ Here they are!

Manager:~opens door for bigbang to see only his head~ Everyone! we must prepare for your performance at mnet countdown today! We have a new dongsaeng she will be your hair stylist and fashion stylist ! Please be good to her! This is her first time so take it easy don't be mean!

You: (in you head) holy crap. im gonna meet bigbang. kya! *excitement*

~manager swings door open and you guys walk inside~

You: umm. Annyeonghasayo, Naerumun (your name)imnida Nice to meet you. *fumble around stare at the floor you are soo excited but very shy*

Seungri: Whaaaaa!!!!!!!! A dongsaeng!!!!!!!!!!!! FINALLY I'm not the youngest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahaha!!!!!!!!!!!! It's nice to meet you too. *pats you on the back*

Gdragon: ya! Seungriah! Don't scare her! 

Seungri: OK OK OK geez hyung.

Gdragon: Nice to meet you! Please do well~

Taeyang: You better not make us ugly and give us bad hairstyles! haha just kidding! It's good to meet you!

Daesung; ah! Taeyang! As if you ever have good style! You like to pick out your own clothes! 

Taeyang: aish! be quiet!

Daesung *shows the well known famous smile* Nice to meet you! Please don't quit beause Taeyang is annyoying! Haha I'm pleased to meet you !

Taeyang: eh! be quiet!

You turn around. A person with a deep voice says " hello~"

(in your head)OMFG Its TOP . My ultimate bias since like forever.  keep it calm. breathe.breathe

You: *shyly* oh, umm. Hello

TOP: Nice to meet you. *shakes your hand formally*

You: (in your head) *fangirling* holy crap. Top just touched my hand. keep it cool. keep it cool. breathe.

Top walks away to go to the other room.

Gdragon: Why is TOP hyung to weird? He is usually not like that. He's very happy. He's the bingu one in YG. Maybe he's nervous?

Seungri: I know right! hmmm. ok! let's get ready for mnet!

Gdragon: We are already ready , you don't have to fx us up. It's ok! Today's your first day, relax just come with us. I'll tell sajangnim that you did help us ok? *he smiles*

You: err. umm. ok

Gdragon: Don't be nervous! Fighting! Promise me you'll do well!

You: oh. err. *shyly*ok yakso kae

~you and GD lock pinkies and promise~

You guys go head in a van and go to mnet countdown.

You arrive at the place backstage and stay back while bigbang meets their manager.

Manager: OK! get ready! You will be preforming 'BadBoy' today! Fighting!!

You hear hear the  MC say Give it up for bigbang !! You hear the loud crowd scream "ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Bigbang walks out but TOP comes up to you really quick.

TOP: Look. I didnt really get to chat earlier. Sorry. What's you name again? 

You: (your name)

Top : um ok. But Since I can't call you noona, how 'bout you call me oppa? *smiles and winks*

Daesung: ya! what are you doing? Bali! It's time! 

TOP smiles and walks away .

TOP: See you later. * smiles again* 

He goes to the stage w/ bigbang and they come out. Fans are screaming. You are fangirling.

You: Is this a dream? I need to pinch myself. ~~~~~~~~~~~~

................................................................................................End of chapter 1- to be continued..............................................................................................................................