Ehh?! -^_^-

That Day... {HIATUS}

Ahh~ It's morning and you are still so tired because you stayed up late last night. Ugh Time for work. Eh?! Maybe I shouldn't go.. Great Idea! I'll just call in sick!! You are going to call the manager and make up and excuse somehow so you don't have to go and ugh... You just can't look at TOP in the face!! ok.. You'll just call in sick...

You: ~calling manager~  riiinnnggg riiiiinnnnggg riiiinnngggg riiiinnggg 

Manager: Hello?

You: Ahh~ Sajangnim, I cannot come to work today because I'm quite sick..*fake cough* *fake cough* I just called to let you know..

Manager: Oh! Kwenchana! Bigbang is having a day off  today anyways!! it's ok!! Get well soon! Come back when you feel better!

You: OK! Thank you! bye!

--beep-- ~hanging up~

You are staying in bed in your apartment in Seoul as your roommate and best friend of 7 years named jinhee barged in after getting back from a family vacation and dissappointingly did not invite you to go

Jinhee: Yaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You: *shocked* What ? You're back already? 

Jinhee: I missed you! 

She hugs you too tight you can't breathe

You: ya!! you are suffocating me~~ 

Jinhee: Aish! Don't be like that ! I know you missed me too!

You: Ah! Araso. I did miss you too haha~

Jinhee: I brought you a souvenier!

You: What is it?

She takes out a keychain that has a picture of Bigbang with the logo Jeju air--

Jinhee: Do you like it?? I know you liked bigbang so i bought this at the airport!

You: Wow! Thanks!! I love it!!

Jinhee: So.. Did you manage to find a job while I was gone?

You: oh.. ummm erm. yea.. I did

Jinhee: What kind of job? ~she was anticipating and smiling happily as always~

You: oh.. er.. A hair and fashion stylist job.. nothing too fancy..

Jinhee: Ya! ~slightly punches you~ Which salon place is it at !! You have to give me discounts!! hahaha!

You: oh.. It's not at a salon. I work for a group of people..

Jinhee: Wha? Really? Are they like super rich people??

You: oh. yea... I guess. They are sorta famous too i guess..

Jinhee: jincha???? Who??? *excitedly*

You: Oh.. it's.. umm. You know, Bigbang. ~you said casually~

Jinhee: *spazzing and freaking out* WHHHHHHAAAAATTTTTTTT??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND YOU DIDN'T CALL TO TELL ME!!! WAUGHHHHHHH!!!! I WANNA MEET THEM!!! UNNIE~~~ YOU ARE SOO LUCKY!!!!!!!!WAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY ARE LIKE SO HOTT~!!!!!!!!!!

You:ya! Jinhee! Calm your ! I could get fired if I bring you to them and you act crazy like that! ~jokingly pulls her hair~

Jinhee: so? Anyone of them like you? You're so pretty unnie! They have got to have a crush on you!!

*flash back of what TOP had told you on your first day hd popped up*

You:oh.uh.. anio! Why would such famous idols like them like ME? out of all people! geez Jinhee.. you are soo funny!

Jinhee: ehh..Have you at least told them that you have been such a huge fan of them for the longest time? Have you told Top he was your ultimate bias? *smiling and elbowing you*

You: Aish! No! That is embarrassing! Plus, Im not even a huge fan of them anymore ~lying~, I have gotten to like UKISS alot more now

Jinhee: Ya!! Look around!

You look around your room-- Filled with bigbang posters and merchandise your room is like bigbangified..

Jinhee: See? tsk. Saying that you were all into ukiss and not bigbang..

You: Well? Look at you room! You have an obsession too! 

You guys walk over to JInhee's room and look. Her walls filled with B2ST posters and merchandise like everywhere.. Her room was so B2STLY. Filled with  individual posters of hyunseung,gikwang,junhyung,doojoon,yoseob, and dongwoon. 

Jinhee: ahh~~ My lovely husbands 

Jinhee went up to the posters and started kissing them like a weirdo--

You: Ah! You're soo weird! That's creepy! Stop it! 

Jinhee: Ya!! Like you've never done that to your bigbang posters!

You: Umm. yea. I don't recall making out with my bigbang posters!

Jinhee: Oh  fine !

****************************************************************************************************************************************************

Bigbang was lounging at YG relaxing~~

Daesung: Hey? Where is ( your name) ?

Taeyang: Oh, i heard from sajangnim that she called in sick.

GD: Oh really? We should go visit her and bring some food

Seungri: YEA! that would be fun! Top hyng you would wanna go right?? *smirking*

TOP: alright lets go!

Daesung: Umm. Do we even know where she lives? 

Taeyang: oh yeah...

GD; We can check her files in sajangnim's office! her address is probably there~

Taeyang: k! ill go check!

~Taeyang comes back with a paper with your adress written down~

GD: kaja!

~they got in a car and bought icecream and cookies and good food to take to you first~

Bigbang finally got to the door of your apartment .

Seungri; Taeyang? You sure it's here?

Taeyang: I think so..

TOP pushes the doorbell

********************************************************************************************************************************************

DING-DONG-DING-DONG!

You: Jinhee? You expecting someone?

Jinhee: umm. no who could it be/

~You go and check the peep hole~

You: *freaking out* CRAP! its bigbang!!! Why did they come???!!

Jinhee: OH!!!! jincha? I wanna see!!

You: YA! don't open it! 

Jinhee; Why not?!!!!! *spazzing*

You: They are gonna see my room and think I'm a crazy obsessed weirdo !!!!!!!!!!! I might get fired!!! 

Jinhee; AISH! Just pretend my room is yours and your room is mine!

You: Then they would think im crazy obsessed w/ b2st!

Jinhee: So? 

You: ok fine

*you guys dressed really quick to not look like a mess then ran back down*

~~~~ OUTSIDE THE DOOR~~~~~

Seungri; Hyung! It's cold! Are you sure she lives here?!

***** inside******

You took a deep breathe while Jinhee opened the door excitedly

Jinhee: WAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's bigbang! 

You made a mistake letting her open the door and facepalmed yourself

"ANNyeong!!" you heard seungri say as you quickly ran into Jinhee's room pretending to be asleep

~~ CRAP.. HOW AM I GONNA LOOK AT TOP?? ~~YOU THOUGHT~~

 

you took a deep breath as you heard Jinhee spazzing in the other room ~

********************************************************************************

 

 

TO BE CONTINUED!!! DID YOU GUYS LIKE IT? I MADE THIS CHAPTER A LITTLE LONGER FOR YOU GUYS!! HEHE! HOW WILL YOU FACE TOP??? WHAHAHA WAIT AND SEE.....^^