~CONFESSION :D~

~ The Burning And The Lovely ~

Jonghyun's POV

 

Okay okay okay. I know Minhyunk for a long time, maybe too long? I totally need knew friends O_O I waste my whole life to help that boy out of all situations. >.<

Now, enough self-pity. Anyways, I thought that today will be the day I'll tell him. I guess you already know what I'm talking about, right? :p

My first thought was, to cook him something and then decorate my apartment 'romantically'. But come on! Who would clean up that mess afterward? I know that I wouldn't!!

 

 

Minhyuk's POV

I'M HUNGRY D: The day's almost over and I didn't eat anything. AHHH that's so depressing. Hmm, I could visit Jonghyun. I could... If he would make me something to eat? Maybe something really delicious *_*

 

Narrators POV

 

Minhyuk made his way to Junghyun's apartment to get rid of his hunger. He looked at his watch, 8pm. He took a look at his environment and had no clue where he was. Without thinking he just started to walk and didn't really watch out where he went to. 'Well, maybe if I run I'll be there before 10pm.' Minhyuk whispered and continued to walk.

At the same time, Jonghyun was still thinking about how to tell Minhyuk his feelings. Totally frustrated he walked back and forth in his apartment. His stupid brain just wouldn't think of anything.

 

Minhyuk's POV

 

HA! Finally! It's already 11pm, but Jonghyun won't sleep yet anyways. Then let's see if he did already cook something delicious.

 

Narrator's POV

 

One minute after 11pm Jonghyun's doorbell rang. Confused on who could possible be there at such an hour, he went to his door and opened it. 'Hyung!!!!! Hey!' Minhyuk threw himself on Jonghyun. 'What the heck are you doing here?' Jonghyun shouted annoyed at him. 'I wanted to see you. I coincidentally here. I think I forgot my underpants? No my toothbrush! Or my socks? OKAY OKAY!!! I was hungry and thought that you'd have cooked something, am I right?' Minhyuk looked at him with big puppy eyes. 'Ah whatever! Minhyuk? I have to tell you something.' Jonghyun forced his spit down his throat and looked directly in Minhyuk's eyes. 'Well, I .. I-I like you! Not like, yeah I like you, you're my friend, but more like, the like-like and stuff!' Jonghyun closed his eyes tightly and waited for some kind of reaction.

Minhyuk began to laugh. 'Hyung, I knew that already!'And then he hugged Jonghyun.

 

Jonghyun's POV

 

AHHH it wasn't half as bad as I thought. I'm really happy that I finally said it.

Wait...?

HE KNEW IT?

The whole time he effin knew it?

And he didn't say anything.

Well great, I wasted so much time.

And now I'll NEVER get rid of that boy.

Well damn >.>

 

 


A/N: I know, i know, i know! I updated a half lifetime nothing D: and i´m really sorry. I´ll try to update sooner. I´m really sorry :/

But i hope you like it :D