~a very hot day~

~ The Burning And The Lovely ~

 

It's summer and utterly hot outside. The degrees are getting higher and higher and it's almost too hot to even move.

Minhyuk's on his way to Jonghyun's apartment. On the streets weren't many people but those who Minhyuk saw wore as little clothes as possible. Minhyuk himself wore some three quarter pants and a white shirt with some big pair of sunglasses resting on his nose. On his arms were a few bracelets and his headphones were placed on his ears. The music he was hearing made him smile a little bit and funnily even so sweetly dance threw the streets. With some smooth moves he danced the staircase upwards to Jonghyun's apartment.

“Minhyuk!!!!”, Jonghyun shouted as he opened the door and hugged him. Minhyuk just looked at him and said,

“Jonghyun? Let go off me.”

Jonghyun did as him was told and examined him. Minhyuk had something on him that he couldn't define. It was somehow .. manly?

Minhyuk entered his apartment and took of his sunglasses like those player guys in those stupid movies and he smiled at Jonghyun. Minhyuk looked a him.

“Jonghyun?? JONGHYUN?!”

“Oh sorry..” Jonghyun answered and scratched his head awkwardly.

Minhyuk just looked at him and punched him gingerly on his head.

“What we're gonna do?”, Minhyuk asked obviously bored.

“To go for an ice cream!”, he replied almost too fast. Minhyuk looked doubtfully at him.

“For that I've come all the way here?”

“Of course! Why else.”, Jonghyun answered with so much nativity it could have destroyed citys.

Minhyuk gulped; he he imagined something different for today. Something that wasn't even close to eating ice cream. Well,.. actually...

He looked out of the window and shrugged with his shoulders.

“sure, why not?”

Jonghyun couldn't contain his happiness and jumped back and forth. He took Minhyuk's face and kissed his cheek.

“THANK CHUU~”


Jonghyun dragged Minhyuk to a cafe which obviously was specialized to be a paradise for little obnoxious kids. Minhyuk sat there with an irritated look on his face and crossed arms, while Jonghyun played with those little brats on the floor having the time of his live. As it was FINALLY getting closer to a time were those kiddos had to go home and sleep, Minhyuk and Jonghyun also made their way out of the cafe.

“That was so much fun today! Right Minhyuk?”, he asked beaming.

“For you maybe!”, he replied with a roll of his eyes.

Jonghyun either didn't hear him or choose to ignore him since he continued smiling like a mad man. They walked to Jonghyun's apartment. On the way, Jonghyun decided to walk back to front on the street.

“You're gonna hurt yourself.”, Minhyuk said after a while in a monotone voice.

“Only when you aren't protecting me!” Jonghyun smiled and stretched his tongue out. When they arrived at Jonghyun's apartment, Minhyuk said bye and wanted to go.

“WAIT! Where are you going?”, Jonghyun looked blankly at him.

“Home?”

“Jonghyun just shook his head and pulled Minhyuk towards him. They kissed for a while and before he knew it they lied in Jonghyun's bed. Pillows flew around and a vase broke. Minhyuk even got one or two scratches. But nobody could really complain about that :p