~Valentines Day~

~ The Burning And The Lovely ~

 

Today's the 14th of February, so what does that mean? Yup exactly, it's the day of love → Valentines day!

Like on every other day Jonghyun wakes up at 8 o'clock in the morning and eats some delicious breakfast. The sun is shining through his window and the birds chirp outside. The radio played one really pretty song which made a smile flit upon his face.

Just when he was about to bite into his peanut butter bread someone knocked on his door. He put his bread down onto his plate and made his way to the door. Once again he looked into the mirror to check himself before he opened it. His hair was tousled but it kinda looked sweet on him. He wore a white shirt and some jogging pants. Overall he looked good enough to open the door. He put his hand on the doorknob and turned it. As he opened the door gently, it rained little red hearts all over his face.

“Hyung!!! Happy Valentines day<3!”, Minhyuk shouted with a sweet smile.

“Minhyuk?! Happy V-day!”, Jonghyun replied and made a peace sign.

“Hyung! You're in a good mood today! How come?”, he asked literally shocked.

“Why not?!”, Jonghyun answered and smiled over his shoulder as he made his way towards the kitchen. Minhyuk followed him. Jonghyun held out a cup of coffee to him and smiled. Minhyuk smiled lovely back.

“Hyung! Could it be you're so happy because it's Valentines day? Don't say you've got someone you like?”, Minhyuk asked curiously. Jonghyun just smiled and said,

“Why yes, there is someone I like!”

“Who?!”, Minhyuk asked with a sad undertone.

“It's a secret!”, Jonghyun called as he went to his room to change his clothes. Minhyuk just sat on the couch and looked sadly at his coffee.

“So he has someone already”, he whispered absently.
When Jonghyun came back from his room Minhyuk wasn't there, just a little piece of paper on which was written →

“I won't bother you today when you already have someone you like. You probably want to spent time with that someone, right?!”

Jonghyun sighed and said to himself,

“How can someone be so damn ignorant?!”

He grabbed his jacket and ran out of his apartment; maybe he could catch up with him. The imagination how Minhyuk left his apartment with a sad face broke his heart.

He ran down the streets but Minhyuk was nowhere to be found. He ran to his apartment but he wasn't there either. He searched in various cafe’s, restaurants and bakery’s; places Minhyuk liked, but he had no luck. It was already midday and Jonghyun had a terrible hunger. He went to a restaurant and ordered some food. Just as he was about to swallow the last bits of his food, he saw Minhyuk walking down the streets. Jonghyun stood up and ran outside, but no sign of Minhyuk.. again.

Depressed, Jonghyun went to the nearest park and sat down on a bench. As he glanced around the park something caught his eye.

“Minhyuk!!”, he shouted and began to ran.

Within of a few seconds he stood next to him.

“Hyung? What are you doing here? I thought you wanted to spent the day with someone you liked!”, Minhyuk said the last part more to himself. Jonghyun punched him lightly on his head and replied,

“Yes, I wanted to, but this somebody ran the whole time away from me!”,

Minhyuk looked him straight in the eyes. Jonghyun laid his arms around Minhyuk and hugged him tenderly. They stayed for some time like that. After a few minutes, Minhyuk freed himself and wanted to back away a bit. But before he had the chance to do say, Jonghyun grabbed him and kissed him. Out of surprise Minhyuk opened his eyes widely. After a few seconds though, he closed them though and put his arms around Jonghyun.

 

 


A/N: Hope nobody minds the (delayed) V-day chapter :p wanted to update it sooner, but.... I have no excuses D:< I'm really sorry °-° anyways, hope you enjoyed the chapter <33