~ unexpected visit ~

~ The Burning And The Lovely ~

 

*knock knock*

Jonghyun took a look at the door of his new apartment and asked himself who the hell would knock on someones door at 7 o’clock. A little bit dozy, wearing his blue-white stripped pj's he walked towards the door. He yawned once again before he opened the door. Even before realizing what was happening someone pounced on him.

! (hyung) How are you?”

The person released his body from Jonghyun's so he could see who was talking to him.

Minhyuk?! Aishh what do you want?!”, he asked with a half sleepy half disturbed expression on his face.

I wanted to visit you!! It's been a lifetime ago since we saw each other! I missed you~! Didn't you miss me?”, and before Jonghyun knew what was happening, Minhyuk stormed into his apartment.

Missed you? Why should I? You call almost every day! And you even visit me almost every week!”, he defended himself.

Guess what hyung! They seriously threw me out of my flat! And not even a real reason did they have!”, Minhyuk cried.

Aigoo! What did you do?!”, Jonghyun shouted from the kitchen.

Nothing! Why do you think that it's my fault?” he asked scandalized.

hmm.. I dunno. Maybe because this is the 5th flat in 2 months!?”, he replied sarcastically and held out a glass with juice to him.

So.. What's your plan now? Where do you wanna go? Oh, or to put it better, where do you want to find an apartment where they won't kick you out immediately??”

you know hyung.. I thought I could stay here!”, with that said he looked at him with big puppy eyes.

What do you mean with 'here'..!?”, he began but soon he saw the big suitcase next to Minhyuk. Just then it hit him.

NOOO!! No, no, no! Definitely not!”

Hyung!! Where else should I go then?”, he mumbled and kept his eyes on the floor. Jonghyun looked angrily at him and sighed.

But only until you found something else! You got that?As soon as you found some other place to stay you're out!”

Really?! Hyung, thank chuuu!!”, Minhyuk screamed overjoyed and flung his arms around Jonghyun's neck.

yeah, yeah, Relax some! Stop! Let go of me!”, Jonghyun yelled.

Minhyuk just smiled, let go of him and sat down on the couch. He looked like a little lively puppy you have to play with.

I'll change my clothes. You stay here and wait! After that, we'll go get something to eat. Okay?!”, Jonghyun announced.

Minhyuk nodded and kept sitting on the couch. Jonghyun made his way to his room, mumbling some mean things about Minhyuk's behavior.

 

Jonghyun came back from his room just to see a sleeping Minhyuk on his couch. Sighing he covered him with a blanket. With it his gaze fell on Minhuyk's big suitcase.

'How did he drag this over the stairs?', he thought.

Slowly he walked towards the suitcase and dragged it in his room.

What is in that thing? A few corpse? “, he said out loud, panting a little bit. Sitting down on the guest bed he decided to take a look into it.

As he opened it he couldn't believe his eyes. Minhyuk brought a little lamp, oodles and oodles of food, even a few books but there were no clothes to wear in it!

Jonghyun couldn’t help laughing.