Chapter 9

Know Your Heart

Authors note: It has been said before by other authors, but it does indeed feel odd to be writing this when MBLAQ is now a trio. But I wanted to continue and see where this story would take me. Hope you enjoy it. As always please let me know what you think.

 

The boys had relaxed a little once we began to saddle up the horses, and I could feel that some of them were vibrating with excitement, especially both Joon and Mir. While Seungho and GO were still skeptical about what they had agreed to do. Either way I knew that I was so excited to be able to share this part of our lives with them.

Once thing I knew whas that before we got them into the saddle I had to get them to relax, because if not the consequences would not be pretty. And the last thing that I needed was to have their manager on my tail about injuring one of their members.

I noticed that Seungho was trying to pet a brown mare named Anziyan, she was normally a gentle mare, and thought that this would be a great way to help them relax.

"You know, if you offer her a carrot, she will love you forever more." I must have startled him because he jumped at my voice, "she is cheap that way."

"Cheap?" he asked confused. I had a suspicion that the only reason he was here was to make sure that Cheolyong was not spending time with someone who would be dangerous for their reputation. Or pull the maknea into a scandal. It was something that I both found endering. As we all know I had been a major fan of the band before moving to Seoul, but in the time that we had been dating I had begun to fall for him more every day. At the same time I also could not help a sense of prejudice in Seungho's motives, like he did not aprove of Cheolyong dating a foreigner. It was something that hurt me, but at the same time I knew that we would have to overcone these feelings if we ever wanted the relationship to survive.

"yes cheap, as in she gives her heart easily."

"Sounds like you know something about this subject."

"Excuse me -" I began but before I could finish I was intetupted.

"Hyung!" Cheolyong began, he must of heard what had been said and came over. One thing I had not noticed was the complete silence that had engulfed the stables. "That was really rude."

"I am sorry Cheolyong, but I just do not want you to get hurt, these kind of girls are only obsesed with fame. It is all they care about." I could not believe waht I was hearing. I had hoped that this was going to be a good day, but apperantly that was not to happen.

"Seungho! Thank you for your concern but I will date who I chose, if you cannot accept that then I am sorry but perhaps you should leave this place." I was abosolutely shocked at what I was hearing. Not only did the gentle man before me turn into a roaring lion. But also he had actually for the first time announced to the others that we were dating.

The others were also shocked into silence, just before I heard Ara scream "I knew it!!!"

"Ara!!!!!" I could hardly believe what I was hearing of all the times to have to deal with her,

"what? I am sorry but you all just need to lighten up." She said before she turned back to finishing tightening the buckles on Sonny's tack.

"I understand," Seungho began "If this is truly your choice then I will accept it. I just do not want to be the one to pick up the pieces when she leaves you."

"That is it! Seungho please support our descission, I do not plan on leaving Cheolyong, I am not dating him just because of the fame. But because of the person that he is. Why cant you see that." I asked with tears in my eyes. I could no longer hold the hurt from my voice.

"I believe you Lisa, and I will suport your descision, but I will still be keeping an eye on the both of you. if you do not mind. I have to protect my own." I nodded at this and assured that I would not want it any other way. He accepted this and moved over to help Alex fix the stirrups on Anziyan. Once he was out of ears shot i turned to Cheolyong, and boldly placed my arms around his neck.

"Dating?" I asked him.

"Yes dating," He said before pausing for a moment in thought. As it was something that we had never really talked about before. "Is that alright? I know that we never talked about it, but I really like you and would continue to see you after this, and see where this relationship could go."

I smiled up at him and turned us slightly so that his back was to the rest of them, before i leaned up and gently pressed my lips to his. His response was instantanious. With a shuddering breath he tightened him arms around me. The feeling of his lips against mine was heavenly. I never wanted to leave his embrace, but we had to. "I want that to baby," at calling him baby his eyes brightened and he was about to say something before I genty placed my finger against his lips. "But lets not talk about this here, you have the evening off as well right?" he nodded. "Ok then tonight the girls are going out clubbing come over to my place and we will talk. Now lets go and have a fun ride."