Chapter 6

What Happened To Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N – Seriously don’t know what I’m doing so I went back to read what I had written so far…man its angsty isn’t it? Sorry...

AND I’m feeling pretty uninspired at the moment so if this chapter is pure crap…forgive me. I love you? will that work?

----------------------------------------------------------

Eunhyuk woke up in a hospital bed. An IV line attached to one of his arms and an oxygen mask on his mouth and nose. He removed the mask and attempted to sit up when the last person he wanted to see walked in through the door to his private room. Eunhyuk clutched the white crisp sheets, fighting another bout of dizziness that he felt coming on. He visibly shrunk back when Kyuhyun extended a hand to touch him. “Please don’t hurt my baby,” he whimpered, tears already pooling in his eyes, his hands automatically wrapping around the little balloon bump on his stomach and Kyuhyuns heart clenched painfully, hearing his wife small voice begging him over and over like that.

 

He collapsed on the floor next to the bed, bowing his head as he cried, apologizing over and over again but all Eunhyuk heard was the voice of the man hurting him for a fast so many months, the words just disappeared like that….unheard, misunderstood…

 

“Please….please don’t hurt my baby…” he whimpered again, tears now freely falling down his face but he made no attempt to wipe them, his hands still clutching his middle protectively. “Please…he’s all I have. Please don’t take my baby away from me…”

 

Kyuhyun reached out to hold Eunhyuk’s hand and found the little man scrambling away from him, now bunched up at the head of the bed, tangled in the hospital sheets, crouching there like a little child afraid of thunder and nightmares. “Please baby…” he started again, wanting to apologize when a nurse walked in saying she needed to inject Eunhyuk. She quietly observed the way Eunhyuk was scampering away from his husband. She saw the slight tremors on his thin frame. She noticed the tears on his cheek and looked at Eunhyuks husband suspiciously. She didn’t say anything though and proceeded to help the pregnant man turn slightly and pulled his t-shirt up and pants slightly down to expose his hips.

 

The nurse gasped when she saw the fading red lashes and Kyuhyun felt her look at him harshly, accusingly and Kyuhyun bowed his head, unable to meet those eyes, eyes that blamed him for everything that he had done…things that he could not deny.

 

Eunhyuk quickly covered his back again and looked away when the nurse looked at him with kind eyes. He was not used to kind eyes now. It had been a long time since he had seen kind eyes of this kind…motherly, homely, heartfelt…yes he needed a mother, his mother, but they wanted him to endure the hell he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter