Chapter 9

A Freaking School where we Lie ( On Hiatus )

No one's Pov:

"ByeBye Hyung"Taemin said as he walked at his direction . The three were just leaving after having their meal and they were full. Taemin kept on walking until he felt someone following him . He turned around and saw nobody but once he turned in front to continue walking he felt it again. Taemin got scared but still continued to walk until "Boo"Baekhyun surprised him while slipping an arm through his shoulders. "Yah!!Pabo"A shocked Taemin scolded. "Sorry hyunggie"Baekhyun did his puppy eyes and Taemin pushed his head lightly.

 

"What in the world..don't do that again"Taemin scolded and Baekhyun laughed.Taemin rolled his eyes"Where is Channie?". "Oh..he went home in that direction.."Baekhyun pointed and smiled.Taemin smiled and ruffled his hair"And what are you doing here?". "Walking home...where else?"Baekhyun gave a   -as-if-you-don't-know-face-  to Taemin. "Sorry..I don't really know where is your house so yeah..sorry"Taemin apologized politely. Baekhyun just smiled and walked with him. "Do you know...who Kyungsoo likes?"Baekhyun asked,breaking the awkward silence.

 

Taemin shook his head"No..do you?". Baekhyun nodded and smirked"Do you want to know Taeminnie?". Taemin pouted and nodded. "Okay..I will tell you..but promise not to tell anyone..okay?"Baekhyun looked at him seriously.Taemin nodded and Baekhyun leaned closer, leaning to his ear. "He loves..Kai"Baekhyun tells Taemin and Taemin's eyes quickly widened.  "So..Now I should actually?"Taemin asked him curiously and Baekhyun quickly hit his head lightly as he answered "Back away from Kai". Taemin agreed and nodded. "Okay..My apartment is that way so..bye!"Taemin said and walked away from Baekhyun quickly.BYE!!"Baekhyun shouted out to him while waving.

 

After 30 minutes of walking ,

Taemin arrived at his apartment and took out his keys to open the door. Once he opened the door, he kicked of his shoes and walked to the couch to slump on it. "Ahhh~"Taemin moaned loudly as he slumped on the couch. He squeezed his thighs lightly and starts to hit it lightly. Taemin got up and walked to his  room and quickly went into the bathroom.

 

After 3 hours,

Key: I'M HOME!! *opens door*

Taemin: Key-umma? *comes out of bedroom and looks at Key shocked*

Key: What's wrong?

Taemin:*points to hair*

Key: Oh You mean this? Well..Jonghyun helped we with his.

Taemin:*shooks at him shocked*

Key:Waeyo? Don't like?

Taemin:Nope *shakes head* I LOVE IT!!

Key:Haha..that's my Taeminnie..*kicks of shoes*

Taemin:*smiles*

Key:Did you cook dinner, yet?

Taemin:Nope..I could not cook dinner because I was busy talking to Minho about our project..

Key:I see..so he is coming over,ne?

Taemin:Ne..

Key:In that case..I better start cooking then..

Taemin:Kamsahabnida umma

Key:Welcome aegi~ *ruffles hair and walks to bathroom*

Taemin:*runs back to room*

 

To:TaeminnieBaby

Hey..sorry for the punch I gave you..really am. Please forgive me? :)

From: FlamingCharismaMinho

 

To:FlamingCharismaMinho

It's okay..you didn't mean to~ Anyways are you still in love with Hyunseung?

From:TaeminnieBaby

 

To:TaeminnieBaby

Nah..I love another person..much more cuter~

From:FlamingCharismaMinho

 

To:FlamingCharismaMinho

Glad to know..anyways coming over right?

From:TaeminnieBaby

 

To:TaeminnieBaby

Actually..I am near your house already..

From:FlamingCharismaMinho