Having some fun and Jongkey being friends..

A Freaking School where we Lie ( On Hiatus )

Taemin's Pov:

 Class just finished which is also school and I feel quite happy.I don't know why but now I have to see Key Umma..he won't be happy with my decision for sure.I waited outside of the school building where Key umma asked me to wait before I left the house and there came Key walking at top speed."Taemin baby..what happend to your hair"Key asked me angryly half worried."I cut it umma"I replied and Key gave me a look I haven't seen before."What!!You cut it??"Key yelled.I nodded and before Key could yell at me.Kai,Minho and Jonghyun came.

 

Kai:Hey calm down,Key...

Key:How in the world can I calm down....my baby is a KINGKA and he is gonna die like this!!

Jonghyun:Oh just shut up Idiot..he is growing..

Key:What.Did.You.Say??

Jonghyun:I said..Shut Up

Key:Say that again..

Jonghyun:Are you deaf..Shut Up..

Key:The hell I am going to shut up..

Jonghyun:Yeah...go to hell

Key:What the ..what did you..forget it..

Jonghyun:*smirks*I win,...

Key:Urghh..Stuupid.Freaking Idiot.

Jonghyun:I know right...

Key:I am going and you,Lee Taemin..I am expecting to see you later.*stomps off*

Jonghyun:Bye Taeminnie..*ruffles his hair*

Taemin:Bye..

Kai:That was weird..

Minho:Agreed..

Taemin:Can we just go..

Kai:Sure...*wraps one arm around his neck*

Minho:*nods*

 

Key's Pov:

I sat in class quietly while ruffling my hair in frustration because of Taemin.I don't mind him being a kingka but I am scared at the fact that Taemin will leave me for the popular kids like Minho and so many more.I kept quiet until Jonghyun came and mumbled"Sorry".I looked up and looked at him confusingly."Excuse me?"I asked him."I am sorry.."Jonghyun said a little louder."For what?"I asked him cluelessly."We got off on the wrong start..and I would like to apologise upon that"Jonghyun answered me.I looked at him in a bit more happier mood and answered him"It is okay..and apology accepted..".His face lit up and he hugged me."I hope we can be best friends"Jonghyun hoped.I chuckled at his cuteness and rest my head down on the table.

 

Taemin's Pov:

We,such as in Kai,me and Minho are sitting in the cafe full of boredm while waiting for our foods to arrive.Minho was using his phone while Kai and I were playing scrabble with his phone."I win"I exclaimed."What?"Minho asked me in full of confusion and I answered him"Scrabble...390points".I looked at Kai and he pouted.I pinched his cheeks and he whined.

 

Minho:How many points did you get,darling Kai?

Kai:Dont tease me..I got 290..difference by 100 points.

Minho:That's good..

Kai:No!!Thats terrible.I have never lost to anyone before this..maybe my bad luck is coming..no!

Minho:Oh C'mon..it is your first time not like your one thousandth time..right??

Kai:But..it feels like it..usually I get 400points and above..but this..no way!!

Minho:Hehe.you have a new rival then..

Kai:Yup!!*looks at Taemin*

Taemin:What??

Kai:I hate you!!

Taemin:Awee..please don't hate me please*shows puppy eyes*

Kai:You are elder than me but your still childish as per normal..

Taemin:So that means you forgive me?

Kai:Yup*ruffles his hair*

Taemin:Yah!!Kai!!

Kai:Sorry..Sorry..

Taemin:You better be..