A project for us

A Freaking School where we Lie ( On Hiatus )

Taemin's Pov:

 

I sat in my seat quietly while all the others were talking,kissing each another or even flirting.I looked at them and I wanted to vomit not at the talking part but the kissing part and flirting.'Disgusting'I thought to myself.Then something came into my mind about Kai saying be a kingka with me.It clouded my mind so I decided to think it over again.I was thinking over again until someone tapped my arm.I looked up and saw Kai."Something in your mind"he asked and I nodded."What is it?"he continued to ask."Nothing"I mumbled."Come on..please tell me"he kept on begging."Fine..it was about something you said earlier"I said."About being a kingka?"he asked and I nodded."You don't need to be if you don't wanna..."he continued."I am thinking it over..."I said and he started to smile.

 

"Urghh..where is Mr.Kim"I mumbled."He always comes late"Kai informs.I smiled and pinced his cheeks."Hyung"he whines."What??You pinched me first.."I challenged him with words."Yeah..but"he continued."But what?"I asked playfully."But nothing"he said in defeat.I grinned at his answer and began to lie my head on the table again.Suddenly I felt someone twirling my hair.I turned around and saw Kai playing with my hair.I smiled and ruffled his hair while he whined.I laughed at his childishness and went back to my position.

 

Out of nowhere,I felt someone looking at us.I shot up and looked around but actually no one was looking at us."Are you okay hyung?"Kai asked with full concern.I nodded and sat down back into my position.He continued to play with my hair while I looked around.After 3 more minutes of waiting,the teacher finally came in and smiled.They began to sit back into their seats with no noise."I am so sorry class.I was caught up in a meeting with the principal..I am very sorry"he said and we all kept quiet."Okay...since there is only 25 minutes of history..I want you all to do a project"he said.When he said the word project,everyone looked at the kind teacher with fear and horror.Kai and I looked at each another than looked back at the teacher.

 

"Okay...When I call out the name and group..sit together"he said while taking out a piece of paper.

 

Group 1:Tiffany,Sooyoung and Taeyeon

Group 2:Kyuhyun,Yesung and Sungmin

Group 3:Baekhyun,Chanyeol and Kyungsoo

Group 4:Leeteuk,Changmin and Shindong

Group 5:Taemin,Kai and Minho

 

"Okay that's all"he finished.'What!!I will be in the same group as Kai and that idiot,Minho..I don't mind Kai but seriously that idiotic fool??'I screamed in my head.I sat beside and close to Kai...away from Minho while the teacher kept explaining what we should do.After 20 minutes of listening the explanation,just about time the bell rang and all the students sprang out of the classroom.I walked with Kai and Minho out of the classroom."Kai..can you come over to do the project today?"I asked.He looked at me and said"I need to ask my mom...".I looked at him and smiled.We walked to his locker and he took out his phone from the locker and started to call his mom.

 

I leaned on my locker which is just beside Kai's while he was calling his mom.From here,I could see Minho flirting with a girl..I don't even know and don't even care."Hmm bye"Kai said and I looked at him."So?"I asked."My mom says..I can sleep with you over night for the project..."he replied."Do you have clothes and all?"I asked him."Actually yeah..I keep a pair of them in my locker..in case something happens"he tells.I looked at him and smiled.He opened his locker once again and he took out his clothes.I took his clothes and uniform from his hand and opened his backpack to enter the clothes inside of his bag."Okay..lets go"he says.I nodded."wait..I need to send Key a message first...because he told me he took extra classes"I quickly told Kai.Kai just nodded and I took out my phone.

 

To:Key Umma

Umma I will go home first..with Kai because we are needed to do a project

From:Taebaby

 

To:Taebaby

Okay...take care baby...See you later...now waiting for teacher

From:Key Umma

 

"Okay..done"I said and we started to walk.When we were about to leave we heard someone yell

 

Minho:Taemin...Kai*runs after the*

Taemin:Yes?

Minho:When do you want to do the project??

Kai:Actually we are going to the bookshop to get papers and pens than I can go to Taemin's house.

Minho:You are doing it now?

Taemin:No...after eating,bathing and all..

Minho:Okay..I will see you guys later at 3:00 p.m.

Kai:Ugh...

Taemin:Uhmm...I don't think we will be back by 3:00

Kai:Uhhh... I think you would come at 4 pm

Minho:Okay....I need to go...my parents will kill me if I am not back by 2:00 and now is 1:00

Kai:Okay...Bye

Taemin:Yeah..bye..

Minho:*walks away*