The next day..

A Freaking School where we Lie ( On Hiatus )

Kai's Pov:

I woke up and saw Taemin still beside me sleeping..I looked at my phone which is placed just on the table which ws beside the table and the time shown on my phone was 5:30.I sighed and went back to sleep with a loud thud,my face hitting the pillow while the pillow catching my face.Then I saw Taemin woke up."What's wrong hyung?"he asked me with full of concern.I shook my head against the pillow and looked up.I saw Taemin's face facing the ceiling."You look very messy,hyung"I said.He laughed a bit."What's so funny?"I asked.He looked at me and said"Nothing..just want to laugh.I tossed and turned while he was in sitting position on the bed.

 

"Can we sleep a bit more?"I asked him and he chuckled at me.I looked at him and he was tying his hair with a rubberband."I would love to"he said and he dropped on to the pillow.I looked at him and his hand pulled me back.I feel on the pillow while he was hugging me like a bolster.We remained in that position for 2 minutes,until someone knocked on the door."What??"Taemin yelled and Minho came in.I shot up into sitting position while Taemin pinned his bangs while I wore him his glasses."Wow..you really look like you had with him Kai"he said to me."Oh Shut Up"I said rudely."And You..you really look like Hyunseong..are you cross dressing?"he asked Taemin."Of course not..."Taemin challenged him.

 

"Just get ready..I wanna walk to school with you guys today"he said before he left the room.We both looked at each another than shot up from bed to the bathroom.Taemin took the bathroom which is inside his room while I took the guest bathroom outside.

 

Minho's Pov:

 

I couldn't sleep last night and now I feel so tired.I tossed and turned in bed trying to sleep but then I still couldn't I felt something wrong with myself so I called Kai's mom but Kai's mom said that he was in Taemin's house.They are having a sleep over.So now I am on the couch while waiting for Kai and Taemin.Ugh..they looked so happy together.Now it was 6:30 in the morning and I feel so tired.I only slept for one hour which is 5 to 6.

 

After 5 minutes of waiting,they both came out and bumped into each another."Are you that blind not to see each another?"I asked them."I am blind you fool"Taemin yelled at me while Kai kept quiet.''Sorry..to keep you waiting.."Kai said.I smiled and looked at Taemin.He was pinning up his bangs.If he took of his glasses and did not pin up his bangs,he would really look like Hyunseong.I just wish Hyunseong was in our school..so I could talk to him more.

 

Thoughts seem to have clouded my mind and I totally forgot about Taemin and Minho which is just standing there."Hyung..."Kai said which woke me up from my clouded mind."Yes?"I ask."Are you Okay?"Taemin asks.I just nodded and let Kai check my forehead."Uh..he doesn't have a fever or anything.."Kai said after checking my forehead."Okay..then let's go..ppali..ppali"Taemin asked us to.I just nodded and stood up from my sitting position."Ehh??Wait..what about Key?"I asked."Oh..he told me he is going to take the afternoon class so he doesn't be with that dino"Taemin answered.I looked at him then slightly nodded."Okay.."Taemin says after wearing his shoes.

 

Kai got up after that and than only me.We got out thru the door and Taemin turned around to lock the door.After locking the door,we walked down the stairs of his apartment and once we reached down stairs,outside of the apartment,Taemin said"Kai..I want you to stay somemore" while clinging on to Kai's arm.I looked at them in a disgust look."I want to also..but my mom doesn't allow..me to"Kai said and Taemin whined like a little baby."Ah..and why do you plan on walking with us,Hyung?"Kai continued but instead he asked me."Yeah,why?"Taemin followed along.

 

"I dunno...I need your help desperately..."I answered."And with what?"Kai asked."Well..I can't sleep last night and I kept on feeling this weird feeling inside of me"I answered back."Ughh...I think you are in love duh"Kai said and Taemin nodded."With who?"I asked."Okay who have you been thinking about?"Taemin asked and I answered"Uhmm..I have been thinking of Hyunseong"while blushing.Kai and Taemin stopped their tracks which caused me to stop and looked at them.Taemin fell to the ground while Kai kept on holding him."I-I t-think w-w-we n-n-need t-to g-go"Taemin tered.We continued walking in silence with Taemin clinging on Kai's arm.I looked at them in a worried mode.I don't know what to do now.

 

End Of Pov

 

Taemin:*thinks to himself*He likes me...not me as in Lee Taemin but Lee Hyunseong

Kai:*thinks to himself*What are we going to do??He is in love with Taemin..

Minho:We are here..okay..I am gonna go to class first see you guys later..

Baekhyun:Hey guys..walking with him?

Kai:*nods*

Chanyeol:Hey what's wrong..you both look as pale as a ghost

Kyungsoo:Yeah..anything wrong hyung

Taemin:*breaks down*

Kyungsoo:Hyung*grabs waist for support*

Chanyeol:Taemin??Are you okay??

Kai:S-Someone is in l-love with him...

Baekhyun:Who??Come on it can't be that bad.

Kai:Uh..actually it is..it is actually Minho..

Chanyeol:What!!

Baekhyun;Okay..that's bad..

Taemin:I-I n-n-need to g-go to t-toilet..

Kyungsoo:I will go with you..

Baekyeol:Me too..

Kai:Yeah..we will go..

Taemin:No!!Me alone..please..*walks away*

Baekhyun:Tell us what happend..

Kai:Well..actually Taemin is not a nerd..he is just in disguise...so everything he is wearing is fake.He doesn't want anyone to know..but I know..Key and I know..well it started like this..Yesterday..Taemin and I bought the things for our project but we forgotten some of it..so we went back to the bookstore but he forgotten to wear his glasses and pin his bangs and we never thought that we would see Minho there.But we did..so we had to act..I had to lie about him to hide his identity..his fake name is Lee Hyunseong...so this Minho told us he was not straight....so today while we were walking to school...he told us he is in love with Hyunseong which is actually Taemin...so how he is like this...

Baekhyun:Oh No..

Kai:You guys have to promise..not to tell anyone..espicially the two kingkas..

Kyungsoo:Or else there will be trouble..

Chanyeol:We need to get to class.

Kai:What about Taemin?

Kyungsoo:Yeah?

Baekhyun:I think he is in class already..

 

In class...

 

Kai:*goes in class*

Kyungsoo:*follows*

Baekhyun:*follows*

Chanyeol:*goes in*

Kai:He is not here..

Chanyeol:We need to get him..

Baekhyun:Yeah..

Mr Cho:Okay..class sit down..please..I need to take your attendance.

Kyungsoo:Oh No..Taemin is not here...

Mr Cho:Taemin?Where is Taemin?

Kai:*stands up*Sir,Taemin is in the toilet...

Mr Cho:Go get him..Chanyeol,Baekhyun,Kyungsoo and You..go

Kai:Thank You sir*goes out*

Chanyeol:*goes out*

Baekhyun:*goes out*

Kyungsoo:*follows*

 

In the bathroom...

 

Kai:He is not here..

Chanyeol:Huh??

Baekhyun:I will run back and tell the teacher...

Kyungsoo:Go run..faster..be a cheetah..don't be a panda..

Chanyeol:*giggles*

Kai:Run,Bacon..faster..or else I will fry you

Chanyeol:*laughs*

Kai:Stop laughing,egg yolk...

Kyungsoo:*Laughs*

Kai:Do not laugh doughnut..

Kyungsoo:Since when I am doughnut..

Chanyeol:You always are D.O

Kyungsoo:Hmph..thanks to kkamjong..

Kai:I am no kkamjong

Kyungsoo:You are..you are because..

Chanyeol:You are so y with your dark skin.

Kai:Shut Up..

Baekhyun:*comes in toilet*Teacher asks us to find him with Minho..Minho went to the cafeteria already..

Kai:Okay..I will check every toilet..

Baekhyun:I will go check in the field

Chanyeol:I will follow you..

Kyungsoo:I will go check the library