First day at S.M. Highschool

A Freaking School where we Lie ( On Hiatus )

Taemin's Pov:

I was brushing my teeth and humming at the same time because it was the first day of school at S.M. Highschool.The most coolest Highschool in Korea.A lot of students there can sing and dance well but I hope I can be like them.Too bad I can't.My roommate,Key,says that being a kingka at school is annoying...because girls come running up to you and starts kissing you and all.When Key umma told me that I was about to vomit.So now we dress as nerds when we go to school.

 

I finished brushing my teeth and went to Key's room to wake him up."Key,wake up"I said.He grunted in reply.I quickly bounced on the bed which caused Key to yell"YAH!!LEE TAEMIN WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING TO EOMMA"."Yah eomma...stop yelling my ears are aching..stop yelling..okay..I am sorry eomma for waking you up but we have to go to school..palli palli"I quickly replied and he just smiled and said"You are excited for school aren't,yeah".I just nodded and he got up.I looked at him and he mouthed 'go outside' so I went outside.

 

I went downstairs to wear the fake spectacles and braces.I felt so weird because normally I would not wear any braces and all but this time just for once I have to because of school.I sighed and sat on the couch.I already ate breakfast,brushed my teeth and bathe.Now I just have to wait for Key umma.After 5 minutes,he came down in braces..only and took his bag from the couch.We both live in a small apartment fit for two since his parents kicked him out of the house.I stayed with Key because my parents are not around all the time.

 

"Let's start walking already"he says.I just nodded and opened the door while Key was tying his shoe lace.After tying them,he stood up and walked out of the door.I walked out closed the door locked it and started walking down the stairs.After a few minutes of waiting for the lift to reach the ground floor,we got out and started walking to school.I was currently skipping to school while Key was walking.We were both walking/skipping in silence until he said"Taemin,take of the braces just wear the spectacles".I stopped and took of the braces while Key smiled."Much better"he said and I smiled.

 

End Of Pov

 

 

Minho's Pov:

I reached school in my black BMW with my best friend Jonghyun.We smiled at each another and started walking into school.When we reached school,all the girls came running up to us and kept on screaming for us...but I could hear some helpings such as:-

 

Girl 1: MINHO OPPA...MARRY ME,PLEASE...I BEG YOU

Girl 2:JONGHYUN PLEASE BE MINE....PLEASE

Girl 3:OH OPPA...PLEASE BE IN RELATIONSHIP WITH ME...PLEASE

 

I looked at Jonghyun and he started to smile at me.Then at the corner of my eye I saw two nerds.I turned around and there they were.Standing like complete idiots.'Know wonder their nerds'I thought to myself.After two minutes of yelling and shouting.I finally yelled"SHUT UP....AND GO TO CLASS".They started to mumble and walk away."Jong..Jong look at those two at the back of us..."I told him and he quickly looked a the back and said"They are complete nerds..lets start a conversation".I nodded and took the first step.

 

End Of Pov

 

Taemin:Umma...why are they walking towards us?

Key:I dunno...

Minho:Hi,My name is Choi Minho you can just call me Minho*brings out hand*

Taemin:Hi,I am Lee Taemin you can just call me Taemin*shakes hand*

Key:My name is Kim Kibum..you may not call me Key..

Jonghyun:Your nickname is Key?

Key:Yeah...

Minho:Cute..

Key:Did you just call me??

Minho:Not you...I meant little Taeminnie

Taemin:*blushes a little*

Key:Uhmm..we need to go to class if you don't mind..

Minho:Wait..class doesn't start now..

Jonghyun:Yeah..it starts at 8 o clock not 7

Key:Then Why did you shout everyone go to class...

Minho:We needed them to leave...

Kai:Yeah...

Minho:Kai...

Taemin:Huh??Kai??

Kai:Taemin?

Taemin:Kai*jumps*

Kai:*hugs*I miss you...

Taemin:I thought you went to L.A.

Kai:I did and then came back..bro since when you were a nerd??

Taemin:Ughh..Kai let me tell you later..

Kai:Okay..

Minho:You know each another?

Kai:Yeah..we used to be in kindergarten..

Minho:Really??

Kai:Yeah..he is the one I always talk about...cute,smart and kind.*hugs waist*

Taemin:Hehehe...*lays head on shoulder*

Minho:Are you skinshiping??

Kai:Shut Up,hyung...

Taemin:What is skinshiping eomma?

Key:Ughh...You are too young to know....

Taemin:Can we go to class now??

Kai:Oh yeah...The teacher told me that Taemin is in the same class with me while Key is the same class with Jonghyun...

Taemin:Yeah..I am same class with Kai...*jumps*

Kai:Your still cute you know that*pinches cheek*

Jonghyun:Looks like you are in the same class with me...

Key:Shut up...bye baby..I need to go*walks away*

Kai:Come follow me to class*holds Taemin's hand*

Taemin:Okay...

Jonghyun:I need to go hyung bye..

Minho:Yeah...bye*sighs*

 

In Taemin's class:

 

Kai:Come on hyung..don't be shy...

Taemin:What if they don't like me?

Kai:I will protect you...

Minho:What's wrong??

Kai:He is shy..*pouts*

Minho:It's okay..we will protect you..

Taemin:Okay...*holds Kai's hand very tight*

Kai:*smiles*

Taemin:*walks in*

Baekhyun:Who is he hyung??

Kai:Remember??Taemin??

Chanyeol:Yeah..the cutest in our kindergarten...

Baekhyun:Oh yeah..is he still cute??

Kai:Yup..like a poodle..*pinches Taemin's cheek*

Taemin:Kai*whines*

Kai:hahaha...calm down..

Kyungsoo:Ehhh..little baby Taeminnie..is in our school..

Kai:Yeah...

Kyungsoo:Luckily...or else Kai would be sitting all alone at the back of the class...

Kai:Hhhmmm....

Taemin:Huh??

Kai:Come sit beside me...I am lonely at the back..

Taemin:Okay...

 

 

In Key's class:

 

Jonghyun:Your sitting beside me...

Key:Ewww...no way I am gonna sit beside a Dino..

Jonghyun:just to let you know...I am a kingka of the school not a Dino..

Key:Yeah right....

Jonghyun:Yeah...

Key:Ughh..I hope this doesn't make me look pathetic*sits beside him*

Jonghyun:There you go...big fat umma..

Key:I am not fat..I am the almighty key

Jonghyun:Yeah..you wish..

Key:Shut Up..

Jonghyun:*mumbles*annoying brat...

Key:What did you say...don't think I didn't hear..

Jonghyun:Nothing..nothing..

Key:*mumbles*I hope Taeminnie is fine..

Jonghyun:What?!?

Key:I said I hope Taemminie is fine...idiot..

Jonghyun:Stupid..

Key:Crazy Dino...

Jonghyun:Shut up...

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Anyeonghaesyo...my subscribers..here is a little Taekai and Jongkey...with a tiny wincy bit of Baekyeol...thanks for subscribing.....love you all