Isn't it obvious?

Why can't you notice my feelings?

Tao was standing there shocked, not saying anything. I was freaking out inside but crying outside. I regret everything, I regret confessing to him and I regret arguing with him. It wasn't even worth it, now our friendship might end for real. I wiped away the tears that was falling down my cheeks trying hard to stop crying, but I couldn't control anything, I couldn't stop. Everything was wrong, I wasn't even going to tell him how I really feel, this wasn't planned. Now everything has gone downfall. 

I remember how everything was so easy before, we could just talk with each other, with no strings attached, we could laugh and have fun together without thinking about stupid feelings and we didn't argue like this. Everything was so much easier before, before high school and before all the stupid girls running around. 

I looked up at him, to see that he still stood there but now there was tears falling down. I took a step closer but stopped, no I was mad at him, I was upset, I can't comfort him. 

"You... love me?" He sniffed and looked up at me. His eyes said it all, he was sorry. The tears dripping down made my heart break. It was to much for me to handle right now. 

"Isn't it obvious?" 

"I don't know. I'm dense, you know that." 

"Don't try to joke this away, Tao.

"I'm not. Why didn't you tell me before?" He walked up to me, pulling me closer to him and resting his hands on my hips. His tears stopped falling and mine was dried out. My hands were resting on his shoulders, holding him tightly. 

"I didn't want things to be weird between us, it was hard enough to talk to you privately already because of the girls and confessing my feelings to you and think that you wouldn't feel the same, made things worse." I couldn't say anything else when I felt a pair of warm and a bit wet lips on mine. It took a while for to me realize that he kissed me but I got into it after a few seconds. I felt his hands trail lower down, from my hips to my , he d them a bit and pulled me even closer, making me moan into his mouth. I pulled away covering my mouth and he just chuckled. I hit him lightly on his chest. 

"You should've told me. Because I love you too." I dropped my hand and my eyes widened, a smile formed on my face and I jumped into his arms.


"I love you so much." He said again and kissed me one last time, before we walked downstairs for supper. 

- - - - - - - - 

It's really short, am I'm really sorry for that but having three stories to write is really stressing me out! I should stop writing this, it's getting worse for every time I write. Well, I did my best, hope you guys like it! ^^