He was jealous

Why can't you notice my feelings?

I woke up the next morning having the feeling of not wanting to go school or do anything for that matter. It wasn't like me, I wanted to go to school and meet all the friends and not to have work extra at home but Tao was there and I don't feel like meeting him. Not after what I felt yesterday, those feeling that I felt yesterday was something that I never had felt before, especially not for Tao. I don't want to meet him when I feel like this, I'm scared of what it is but I already know what the feeling is, but I'm just going to surpass the idea of me knowing. 

"Sweetheart, you have to get ready for school. Hurry up!" I heard my mom yell from downstairs. Ugh, I really don't want to. But I don't want to explain to mom that I don't want to go to school because of Tao, that would've been chaos. Mom and dad would start wondering and ask stuff that I don't even have the answers to. I started to put on my school uniform and my socks when someone knocked on my door.

"Yes?" My moms head popped into the room and she had the biggest smile on her face. "What is it?" I asked and stood up from my bed, she walked into the room.

"Tao is here, he wants to walk you with you to school." My heart was beating faster at the moment when she said Tao was here. Oh my god, why didn't he call before coming over? I tried to keep calm and packed my books. 

"Um, tell him that I'll be down in a minute." Mom just smiled but she didn't move. "Is there something else?" 

"Tao, have become pretty handsome over summer. Have you noticed?" 

"I've noticed, like everyone else has noticed. It's nothing new mom." I answered and kept packing my stuff, why is their so many stuff to bring anyway?

"You sound a bit jealous." I looked back at her. "Why would I be?" 

"Well, he's been your friend for a long time now, and you probably don't feel like sharing him." Why did she have to know everything? Why? 

"Mom, people can notice him like they please. It has nothing to do with me has it? He can make new friends as he please. It's his life. It's not like I'm going to spend my entire life with him." 

"Okay, if you say so. Hurry, schools about to start." She said and left the room. I grabbed my math book and went down stairs, there he was standing proudly in his school uniform. He smiled at me when I was stepping down the stairs and my heart was beating faster like it never had done before. Please stop feeling this way. He's your friend for goodness sake. I walked up to him and stood a bit away.

"Why didn't you call?" He just smiled and that made me smile and I heard my mom giggle across the hallway. 

"I thought I might surprise you, you wanted more time with me so here I am." He said making me smile like an idiot.

"Come on let's go, we have to get to school." I said and put on my shoes and dragged him out of the house. Mom shouted good-bye from the door and we waved at her. We walked in silence for a moment when I few girls came running towards us screaming Tao's name. Ugh, I hate fan girls, I really do. He just smiled sheepishly at them and they would just go wild. Both of them pushed me aside and hooked their arms with his, and he didn't do a thing to stop them. Were he suppose to walk me to school or them? Uh, it's doesn't even matter. I shook my head and walked behind them all the time. When we were at the school gate someone called my name. I looked back and saw Kris running at our direction.

"Hey, what's the hurry?" I asked him and he just smiled. 

"Uh, I thought that I was late." I chuckled and hooked my arm with his. 

"Well, you're not, so let's go together." He nodded and we walked pass Tao and his two girls. I didn't think he would care but he stared at me and Kris while we walked pass them. I guess he really did tell the truth about being jealous.