You're finally mine.

Why can't you notice my feelings?

Our parents were quite when we came down the stairs. No one said a word, I could barely hear them breathe. They stared at us as we walked towards them. My dad sighed and rubbed his eyes.

"What is it? Why is everyone so quite?" I asked and looked at everybody in the room including Tao who was standing beside me, holding my little finger. I don't know why but I liked it.

"We heard you screaming at each other. Care to tell us what's going on?" My mom said and held on to dads hand looking very concerned, Tao's parents looked the same as my parents but even more concerned. 

"You were eavesdropping?" Tao asked looking at his parents. 

"No, not at all, but you two were quiet loud. Are you two fighting?" His dad asked and held onto his wife's hand.

"Why are you guys looking all worried? We're not fighting, or do you want us to be fighting?" I said and crossed my arms, making Tao frown because I let go of his hand.

"We're worried because you two have been friends for so long and it would be heartbreaking if you two just stopped being friends. That's all." 

"You're kidding, right? I'm sorry if I'm being impolite, but me and Tao have never been better. Please stop worrying."

"Than what was the quarrel about then?" Mom asked. I looked up at Tao who was smiling like a kid in a candy store. He looked down at me and biting his lip while smiling. His puppy eyes were shining and I knew that he wanted to tell them. 

"No, Tao. I'm not telling them, and you're not going to do that either." 

"Come on, please! Just the good things." He pleaded with aegyo.

"No, absolutely not! We're keeping this to ourselves. Got that?" His smile faded into a frown and pouty lips. I turned to look at our parents and they were snickering and whispering to each other like kids. I tried to hear what they were whispering about when Tao grabbed my waist and pulled me in front of him so that he could hug me from behind. I tried to get away from him but everything was a struggle because of his firm grip around my waist and me liking it so much. I was getting flustered and I felt myself blushing, I tried hiding my face so that he wouldn't notice it, but oh he did, he whispered into my ear to stop hiding, his low husky voice made me shiver. We were in our little moment there when the parents weren't looking, but the moment didn't last long, we didn't realize that our parents have been staring for quiet a while. My dad cleared his throat making both of us look up seeing everybody's eyes on us. I felt Tao's arms loosen up a bit and I got out of his arms blushing even more than when he hugged me. 

"So... that's what you mean with "never been better" huh?" Dad said sarcastically, smirking.

"Is dinner ready?" I asked trying to avoid the question. Mom nodded and I made my way to the dinner table. Everyone followed, Tao was with our dads smiling like crazy, looking all flustered. Now he gets to see how I felt. 

"You're dating?" Mom asked suddenly. 

"Um, I don't know. I don't think so." I said to mom who looked confused but then she smiled because she knew that I was only trying to tease Tao. He overheard and...

"What are you talking about?! Don't think so? Of course we're dating, we confessed to each other earlier! You're my girlfriend now and you can't take that back! You wanted me!" Tao shouted making everyone laugh out loud. I stood up from my place and pulled him away from our fathers, placing my arms around his neck pulling him down a bit and placing my lips on his. He pulled you closer to him making your lips press against each other even more. I broke the kiss and smiled at him.

"Of course I'm your girlfriend. I'm just teasing you." 

"Please don't." He leaned down and kissed me, this time it was a sweet kiss. 

"Are you two going to have supper with us or are going to be all lovey dovey?" Dad said.

"Oh, stop let them be. They just found each other, let them be lovey dovey." I heard our moms say. 

"You're finally mine now." You said and smiled at him. "Gosh, I waited so long for you."

"I waited longer, and now I'm not letting you go." He replied and planted soft kisses on my lips once again. 

- - - - - - - 

It's been a lot of fun writing this, and I hope you guys have been having fun reading it as well, but now I feel like this story has come to an end. But do not fear! I've started an request and if you want more of Tao or anyone else just leave a comment or message, I'll write anything you want, for ex. you and Tao with in it, since this one was clean. ^^

Thanks for everyone's support and comments, you have been really nice to me even though I'm just a decent writer. Thank you so much and I'm out!! 

REQUEST