i'm genuinely happy for you eric-sshi...you're with HER...

i became a 'GUY'..just to change a GAY?O.O

I AM SOOOOOO SORRY FOR THE LATE LATE UPDATE

was having my o levels....then i moved....the place i moved had no internet connection so i was ed up...-.-

anyway,without further ado,i give you UPDATE(i'm sure my readers would have run away or gotten bored with my non-updates..so yeah)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*after five months of training*

during the time,aeri did not have the chance to meet yoseob or his guy(as much as she hated to call junhyung THAT)
they were busy with their schedules overseas to get a chance to meet.
4 minute,g.na,a pink and many other artiste were already introduced to the trainees during the cube bonding session
they seemed nice,but irreproachable.
must be because they're the seniors.

instead,her friendship with amber got tight that they sometimes got out in disguises.
she and amber were so close that people would think of them as a lesbian partners.

 

her meeting with shinee were to and fro despite living together.
this must be because of shinee's a list schedule.
which was why she had the whole dorm to herself from time to time.
her parents would send her money happily,knowing she's gonna debut one day.
what they didn't know what that she was under the guise of a male trainee by the name eric.

also,she did not made friends with any of the cube trainees.

the girls would often get close to her either because they thought her 'FATHER' was shinee's manager (hidden meaning:opportunity to meet shinee members through her is 100%).

not only that,girls were more likely attracted to her since she seemed to be able to understand their girly struggles.(she is a GIRL after all...)
which was why,the chance of her making friends with the jealous boy trainees were 0%.

in other words,she was a cube loner.
this was quite a good thing as she could not risk exposing her secret.

come to think of it,she regretted the plan she made on impulse.
after all,even if she could confess,what was she gonna do?
steal yoseob from another guy?
what would her future fans think after being deceived?

only fate can decide what lies in the future...

= = =

"side step,back flip,bend down,jump....nuh nuh nuh" aeri talked to herself as she flushed down the toilet and opened the door to find that she was not alone in the men's room.

"it seems that we always meet in the men's toilet huh eric?"

because she was in the disguise of a boy,aeri had grown accustomed to using the men's toilet and also people calling her 'eric'

"yeah,junhyung sunbae-nim"she bowed.

junhyung let out a laugh and patted her head.

"what's with the formalities?you can call me hyung."

hyung?so far,she has never called anyone that.even the manager that was in-charge of her was to be called hyung-nim.

hyung was too informal...

"sorry sunbae-nim.but i can't call you that."she apologised.

junhyung shook his head and laughed.

"but i dont want you to call me that.let's see..."junhyung rubbed his chin in a thinking position,"if you can't accept hyung...how about...oppa?"

aeri's pov

OPPA?! the ?this guy is really the epitome of GAY.

he wants me to him that?

no way...this means....

*aeri's imagination*

"junhyung OPPA!"yoseob hugs junhyung."did you waited long for yoseob?"

junhyung kissed yoseob on the cheek.

"no way babe.oppa didnt wait long for you.in fact,i was too busy thinking of you to notice!"

yoseob gave an aegyo squeal and the two gays embraced each other.

*end of aeri's imagination*

"hello?...you there?"junhyung knocked my head.

eww...shivers...

THIS GAY...

"no way!i think i'm gonna call you hyung instead.happpy,hyung?"

junhyung gave a smile and started asking me a question in which i replied truthfully.

"i heard they're making you debut solo...so you're not living in a dorm like the other trainees?"

"nah...i opt to not stay with the manager.it's a waste of money to have a soloist occupy a dorm which is why i rather not stay in one."

who would want to stay alone with a male anyway?brrrr....
i know that kibum and the guys are males,but theyre like family to me.
besides,not staying with the manager would prevent me the hassle of getting my identity uncovered.

junhyung nodded and turned his head as someone else entered the restroom.

there he was,yang yoseob....after five months...

he looked sooo cute in the new hairstyle.then again,junhyung was in a different hairstyle too now that i noticed.

"what are you doing here?"yoseob asked...

why does my heart hurt when he sounded like that?it''s like,he's jealous i talked to junhyung.can't you notice me for once?

before i could answer,my phone rang.

damn it,how do i use this phone?

it was a new htc model amber bought for me as my birthday present the day before which stupid yoseob didn't even bother wishing me-.-

i still could not figure out how to use it.

"HELLO MY DARLING OPPA!ITS ME YOUR DEAREST AMBER!DO IT DO IT CHU~"amber yelled in full out aegyo.

ouch my ears...how do i off the speakers?

this amber,she always calls me that to tease me.

"yes baby?"i replied,clearly noticing 4 eyes staring at me in shock.

"DONT FORGET OUR MEETING TONIGHT OK?LOVE YOU....MUACCCCKKS"

with that,the phone went off.

there was an awkward silence before yoseob blurted.

"so you're attached...and judging from the voice,she's amber from f(x) huh...."yoseob said,his eyes stared at me.

"umm....yeah?"   was that the right thing i said?

end of aeri's pov

yoseob pov

THANK GOOOOOOOD....THIS DUDE IS ATTACHED!!

this means that aeri's not with him!!

woooo hooooo!!!

...now i feel bad for not wishing her.it was her before yesterday and i didnt wish her.
STUPID JEALOUSY.

nvm....at least now i have a chance to be with her...

"i'm genuinely happy for you eric-sshi...you're with her..."

this could be the start of a beautiful friendship!

end of yoseob's pov

junhyung's pov

WAIT....WHAT?

SHE'S A LESBIAN?!

but hold on....from the way amber talked to her,its as if she was kidding.

so it's not true right?

man....this is getting REALLY INTERESTING...

end of junhyung's POV

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thanks for actually reading this despite the super late update.

i do hope you would comment...it gives me hope to continue updating<3