a misunderstood/jealous seobie?o.o

i became a 'GUY'..just to change a GAY?O.O

I AM SOOO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE...i had my mother tongue olevels..which was like the SATs T.T

i bet some of you are wondering....why do i keep putting my pics...well...thats cos i wanna be the main in my own fic!muakakakak

i have dreams too  people ;)<3

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoseob's pov


Eric?ive never heard aeri mentioned him before...
Dont tell me...o.o
Theyre both together!
But shes mine...
Aint no handsome flower boy gonna take what's mine in the first place!

 

Junhyung seemed to notice the killer glare i was giving this newbie but i dont give a .
This eric guy did not seem to notice the tense situation though.junhyung eyed me carefully...looking as if he was ordering me to behave.

tumblr_llmyzy5HX51qfs8flo1_500.gif
 

"aeri told me everything about you..she told me youre both childhood besties!"he grinned.
I clenched my fingers into a fist and tried my best not to hiss

 

"we still are the best of friends and NO ONE can change that..."
Eric gave an awed smile..i bet youre jealous of our friendship dude
Junhyung ended our conversation there
"dont we have a schedule to attend to seobie?"

 

Oh !i forgot...
I immediately pulled junhyung out of the place...without giving eric a wave or a bye.
"bye eric!see you soon!"junhyung responded for me.
Urgh yong junhyung..dont tell me youre having a soft spot for him?-.-

 

End of yoseob's pov

"yah..dont be rude to a newcomer.he might tell the netizens that we're evil."
Junhyung warned.

 

Yoseob rolled his eyes and entered the van after him.only hyunseung and dongwoon were there since gikwang and doojoon had another schedule currently so theyll ctach up with them later.
 

Hyunseung looked at them.
"wae..whats with this serious talk?"
They were about to answer him when they notice that his attention was no longer with them but towards the bird poop that had landed on the van window.-.-

 

dongwoon just shook his head and whispered to yoseob and junhyung
"hes always with his short attention span..dont you guys already know this fact about our member?"

 

Junseob shook their head in pity to agree that hyunseung was just plain wierd and then resumed with the issue on eric.
"you need not act like that to a newcomer because of a girl..its not like this aeri you were talking about was as pretty as son dam bi.you showed us her pic before and i have to say you have a very bad taste.she reminds me of the female version of shindong!"
 

Yoseob eyes bulged at junhyung's remark.
Knowing his wrath when he's angry...junhyung quickly apologised before the visual maknae can kill him.
"fine fine shes soooo pretty.prettier than shin sekyung.happy?"
Yoseob was still not satisfied at his answer.

Junhyung gave a sigh.
"better than son dam bi..happy?"
With that,yoseob gave a triumphant smirk.


tumblr_lly43gIlM61qg9u62o1_500.gif

"so the talk was all about yoseob hyung's best friend overseas?shouldnt you be jealous then since he find her pretty?"
Junseob looked at each other and tried their best to cover up the lie.
"yeah...which was why we had the talk.i was jealous our seobie here said his best friend was pretty but he managed to convince me that theyre just besties.so i had to apologise for calling her ugly.besides..you should know that girls dont turn us on"junhyung lied and gave yoseob's waist a quick squeeze to make it more convincing.
Dongwoon cringed and told them to get a room.
tumblr_lm0eykfnnN1qiusqn.gif

Whilst,the maknae's attention was away,yoseob stared at junhyung and mouthed to the rapper:
Thanks dude.
Junhyung gave his fake lover a wink and let the latter rest his head on his shoulder.

Aeri's pov
"i knew my cuz could make it!our family genes are awesome!"key cheered and flapped his arms wildly in happiness"

 

I would be laughing at his action if it werent for the fact that i am going to be left alone here for two months while theyll be gone to japan in an hours time.
 

"it has not been a week since i came and you guys are leaving?"
Onew oppa messed up my hair and pecked my cheeks.
I gave a pout as he left first to check on things with the manager.

 

One by one..shinee members gave me a hug and left.
Taemin had wanted to kissed me like onew had but key stopped him.
"i allowed onew hyung to do it cos hes the eldest.as foryou...nono...wait till youre legal"


 371024-taemin.jpg

I rolled my eyes seeing taemin stomped his feet on the ground.
"well be there for months.ill be legal by that time!"
Not wanting hear a further chaos from erupting.i gave the maknae a peck and smiled.

 

"come back soon...neh?"
Taemin's eyes did not blink one bit...he was shocked.
I guess this kind of gesture in korea is different from america...

 

I gave my cousin a long hug and showered him with pecks on his cheeks.
"yah..youll make the fans think i kept a harem here because of your kisses."
My oppa...hes always a diva isnt he?xD
End of aeri's pov


With shinee gone,she tried her best to keep herself occupied.she even rummaged through her cousin's wadrobe and tried on his clothings.she looked at herself in the mirror and wondered why wasnt the fact that she was a girl obvious.didnt she have the feminine feature?-.-

'even i obviously think im a girl....how slow can they get?this is like the fail version of hana kimi o.o'

suddenly,there was a knock on the door.

aeri headed over to check...eyes bulged wide open upon seeing a familliar person knock on the door.

"yah!kim kibum open the door!i need my shirt NOW"

amber...?