youre a girl..its obvious for me

i became a 'GUY'..just to change a GAY?O.O

im backs...ont really know who im saying this to.

sorry for the late update.mm..truthfully...i dont know whether i should continue with this story or not.

i guess this story must be really boring to have like only two comments.still,im thankful for those who read this.

perhaps i'll update a few chapteers...and decide myself if this fic is worth continuing.

pardon my annoying mood...im just pmsing lol

still...this update will have no colours and pictures and all...cos im currently in malaysia and the connection in the countryside is rather slim..

i hope it wont be boring...you can only impress certain people at a time..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

aeri's POV

i slowly opened the door and amber came rushing in.

she looked around and sighed.

"im too late arent i?theyre already on their way to japan right?"she asked.

i nodded and stared at her.

she really looks like a guy...heck...if she was in my place,im sure she can easily convince others

"so are you their coordi,unnie?"she asked

my eyes bulged and i gasped..

"firstly,im not their coordi.secondly,how do you know im a girl?!"i questioned.

amber let out a laugh and hugged me.

"its kind of obvious really..for me...call it a woman's instincts.still, im sure if you lie to my members and the other girl groups,theyll be too blunt to notice that youre one of us,"she winked.

i wasnt convinced..if amber knows im a girl...wont i be exposed cos there is such a thing as guy's instinct?i mean if thats the case,my cover will be exposed!

i immediately pulled amber on the sofa and told her my situation.

"can you please not tell on me?"i begged her after i finished explaining.

amber grasped my hand and pat it,

"i see youre key's cousin from overseas!he told the sm artistes all about you!why didnt you just get into sm entertainment?your lie would be easier to cover!"

i bend my head on her shoulder.its wierd how we seemed to click despite the short time.maybe cos we both face the issue of looking/being like a guy-.-

"nvm...aeri...no matter what.i will always be by your side.so tomorrow,go sign your contract and rock out the guy disguise!!"

end of aeri's POV
 

junhyung's POV

the member's were all sleeping soundly.they didnt even snore...YET WHY IS IT STILL HARD FOR ME TO SLEEP?

is it because of eric?aish...

seeing that eric blushing as soon as yoseob enters makes it obvious that person likes him.

still,yoseob is too slow to notice.

heck,as soon as yoseob possessively talks about aeri,i can obviously see the hint of blush on her cheeks.

yes her...eric is a girl.

im not that blunt you know...shes such a beauty really.as soon as she enters the restroom trying to pee i can tell.what guy woud choose the last cubicle away from me when he can pick the cubicle which was next to mine since its near the sink and exit door?

plus,she has such a feminine feature despite her guyish outfit and hair.sure she can pass of as a flower boy,just like hero jaejoong or lee taemin but i still wouldnt be tricked.

besides,im very convinced that eric is nt just any girl but aeri...lee aeri.the girl who is yang yoseob's best friend.

but still..why would she want to pull of this lie?could it be she likes him?

if that was the case...then why didnt she just confess to him but pulled of the guise of a dude instead?

unless...her cousin key told her our yoseob here is...gay.

great...our yoseob lied that he's gay to avoid doojoon cos he likes her

and our aeri here became a guy just to get our yoseob.

what an interesting situation...aint no way im spoiling it and telling on them.

i'll just wait and see what happens

end of junhyung's POV

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

lol so junhyung and amber knws huh?

muakakakak