could his innocence have made him gay?

i became a 'GUY'..just to change a GAY?O.O

KEY'S POV

"I told you..falling hard for that gay will only make you miserable."I rolled my eyes at Aeri

The girl was slumping on the sofa with a defeated look.Her clothes were wtill wet from the ice water our Taemin had given her earlier.

 That boy does know how to revive a fainted person-.-

"But oppa,"she whined,"why Junhyung of all people?He don't seem that type!I mean,he seobie ended up with someone like you,thats believeable."

I then smacked my baby cousin lightly.

"Yah!I might be soft but I'm no gay!"

With that,she lightened up and gave us a group hug.

"What would I do without my oppas?And Taemin too ofcourse,"she cooed,pinching the maknae on the cheeks.

 "okok,let's get some rest.Later at night,we have a radio recording,"i sighed."Dongsaeng ah,you can go sleep if you want then continue with your unpacking."

With that,I gave my lovable cousin a peck on the cheeks and left for the room with the guys.

END OF KEY'S POV

AERI'S POV

The guys left me alone giving me ample time to think through.

What exactly made my dearest Yoseob oppa gay?He was so innocent back then.

Could that have been the reason why?

FLASHBACK

"YOSEOBIE!You're no longer young,"Mrs yang yelped aloud."You can't shower with Aeri anymore!"

I was 6 and he was 8 then...

He pouted before being pulled out of the bathtub.

Back then,we did not feel awkard bathing together.I even remembered a conversation we once had with his mother:

"UMMA!!why is my birdie not a flower like Aeri?"

Mrs yang apparently turned red hearing that.

"The birdie will enter the flower to make babies!"

WRONG MOVE MRS YANG.

Yoseob gave an expression of joy and exclaimed.

"Really?then i want to make babies with Aeri!"

Being the clueless me,I also nodded with oppa,grabbing his hand and interlocking our fingers.

"You can only make babies when you're married like appa and me ,"mrs yang tried explaining carefully.

With that,yoseob oppa bend forward and kissed me.

"There!Im married with Aeri!We can make babies now!"

Mrs yang face palmed herself.

END OF FLASHBACK

Good times.by the time i was 8...my weight plummeted like balloon.luckily i lost weight now.but its too late.

Those days were long gone now...with him being gay.There's no way he can have his own children,unless they hired a surrogate mother of course.

How did he do it with junhyung anyway?...EWWW....get away from me dirty thoughts!!

sigh..if i had confessed earlier,he might not have been gay.but i was fat back then...he wouldnt have want me anyway.

if only i was a guy...

if only...O.O

wait a minute...

I head for the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror,imagining myself as a dude.

hey not bad..i might be able to pull it off.acting on impulse,I left the guys' dorm.

kibum oppa WOULD SO KILL ME for making this choice...

END OF AERI'S POV

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

haha the main girl pics is actually all me..im so obsessed with yoseob lol

.that was how i look like when i was young.haha so different huh?T.T...