so...BEAST...ly o.o

i became a 'GUY'..just to change a GAY?O.O

OFF TO BEAST'S SIDE OF THE STORY~~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7zMDL1jce8&feature=related 

  it might have looked like any gay moment,yoseob lying on junhyung's lap...after all,most artiste know of their relationship together.

HOWEVER,what really happened was:

"yah youre tired get some rest.lend my lap."junhyung pulled the arm of his supposed boyfriend,yoseob.

yoseob gave him a fake grin behind his urge to grimace.

"yah..stop this act,we're outside..hehehe.."he mouthed through his gritted teeth.

with that,junhyung gave a glare to the guy in front of yoseob and him:yoon doo joon.

"didnt we get together cos of him.think of it as me doing a favour to you."junhyung whispered and rubbed yoseob's back lovingly.

junhyung decided to do this after noticing doo joon caught looking back at them in jealousy several times.

tumblr_ld59splz4Q1qf3d1qo1_250.png

you see...junseob was actually not real.the reason why they are together was because:

doo joon has gay feelings for yoseob.

being the good hyung,junhyung decided to help out.after all,being known as gay was a good thing in preventing those flirty girl artistes from trying to get his attention.

yoseob was obviously not gay.he might have been soft hearted and all,but being gay was definitely not in his genes.aeri had always been the one for him.

but he was scared...scared for aeri and scared for himself.an idol could not be seen with his lover freely.being tied with him would give her a life full of threat mails.they would have no privacy.oh how he longed for the good days...he was so free and innocent.

living with gikwang and dongwoon under one roof is like living in a shop.he had been exposed to all the knowledge about .toys were practically left around everywhere.for them(GIKWANG AND DONGWOON),despite not having girls,even these stuff were enough to satisfy them.

"being the master of makes you the genius of mathematics!!"dongwoon once said.

yoseob just scratched his head and wondered why...gikwang gave a sigh and slowly explained the inexperience guy.

"you know...the speed,the angle,the motion,the timing.."

o.o...

tumblr_lbjtyhIVPP1qcpmr3o1_400.jpg

as for hyunseung...dearest hyunseung...he's just as  he was on-screen...4 dimensional.they were all close to each other but this guy happens to be the most awkward member for them.he's just always dazing off by himself...

once,they actually caught him talking to himself..

"you know...coffee had been delicious when we drank it together..."

o.o...he's just plain wierd.

 

=======================================================================

basically,this is just an intro to beast.

next chappie is where the drama starts