im aeri...i mean eric..

i became a 'GUY'..just to change a GAY?O.O

im so happy that this story actually have readers and commentors...xD thank you soo much!!<3

have you guys seen beast's new mv? fiction is just epicness^^

i didnt mean to make gikwang and dongwoon like that...but thats the only way this fic can be funny?o.o lol

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AERI'S POV

"uwah...not bad really..."i praised the hair stylist who did my hair.

the owner if the salon just gave a sad smile and shook his head.

"why must you cut your beautiful hair?you look like a boy now,"he murmured.

yes!thats what i wanted..muakaka

this salon is really not that bad...i didnt regret going for this vacant one instead of a famous salon across the road.

i guess this uncle's business is not flourishing because of that high class salon.=.=luckily his son was here to help him.

"ahjusshi...here..i dont have korean currency with me so im sorry.keep the change.dont lose faith in your passion.i promise you,your business will flourish soon,"i handed the old man who was about 50 years of age a US 100 bill.

he slightly teared up,grateful i was willing to let his son cut my hair.

i left the place and gazed at the salon opposite.there were hairstylists who looked at me and sneered as if i had made the wrong decision.=.=..es.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"YAH!!OPEN THE DOOR KIM KIBUM!!"i yelled and knock on the door.

no answer...-.- they should be awake by now...didnt they have a radio schedule?

i waited for about 5 minutes until the door finally opened.it was their manager.

"im sorry young man..this isnt shinee's dorm..you got the wrong place,"the manager lied,before almost closing the door.

i stopped him and pushed him aside before entering.

the manager looked as if he was ready to call security.

"mr kim..its me..aeri!!kibum oppa's cousin!"i pinched his cheeks.

the man gave a loud gasp and scream for the boys.

within seconds,they were out.

shinee was looking at me as if i was a stranger.

"hyung..cant you introduce one of the staff who will guide us there later?our makeup is not yet done!!"

MWOH?!

"YAH OPPA!!ITS ME!LEE AERI!!"i shouted,"i went to cut my hair!is it nice guys?"

there was no response until key dropped on the floor and cried.

image"why?why cut your beautiful hair aeri?i know this is better than suicide but theres still other ways to deal with depression!!"kibum oppa complained.

the rest of the members just crowd around me and touched my hair,then my face..and gazed down my body.

image"AMAZING...you look like a guy in a girl's body!!thats like..amber but in a more obviously girl body!"jonghyun praised.

yah...what a ert!

minho just stared down on me and asked me a serious question.

"why did you do that for?"

i swallowed my saliva and hesitantly told them my plan.

"I KNEW IT!!YOURE OBSESSED OVER HIM!!NUNA!he has junhyung!!he wont change his mind over you...EVER!!"taemin sulked.

i let out a sigh..

"guys..if i cant have him..whats the use of me coming here?besides..ive already cut my hair..you wouldnt want my efforts to go down the drain right?"i gazed at them and tried to pull of the best aegyo.

imageonew oppa pinched my cheeks and just went 'AIGOOO I CANT RESIST YOU GIRL OR NOT GIRL'

i rolled my eyes.

"so..kibum oppa...can i go for a cube entertainment audition?please?i wont say youre my cousin EVER!!cos that way,my cover will be blown."

kibum oppa gave a pout at first...then finally sigh

"if you cant win his heart after a while there...then you better stop pulling off this lie araso?"

the shinee members nodded at my diva cousin's reply.i was so happy i gave them a tight hug.

"damn..now this feels kind of gay,"jonghyun oppa muttered.

minho just smack his head and i giggled.

manager kim just shook his head...until he jumps at this random idea he had.

we all paid attention and nodded in acknowledgement...not bad

i guess this is the only way i can still act as if i was close with shinee.

i guess now the secret is between me,shinee,and manager kim.

END OF AERI'S POV

"KIM ERIC...according to your portfolio it is stated that your father is shinee's manager.youve been staying in america for so long to further your musical education.you may begin whenever you want,"announced one cube entertainment judge.

AERI gave a nod at the three judges in front of me and proceeded her performance.she was currently under the guise of 'kim eric' son of manager kim.

she managed to perform jay park's abandoned flawlessly.

 

 

 

"not bad..this song is hard to dance to while singing..plus we didnt even provide the background music.not bad...you will be in our shortlisted list.please wait outside for further tests."the judge in the middle declared approvingly.

she gave a bow before leaving the room.there were other hopefuls with her trying their shot to fulfil their dream.aeri felt slightly guilty.after all,being famous was never her dream...she just wanted the chance to get her yoseob's heart...

some girls who were waiting for their turn to audition was giving her the winks.

"...they must really thought i was a dude,"she blushed and gave them a shy nod.

her shyness was returned with their squeals.

after an hour,she was brought into the shortlisted room.

some tests were carried out such as modelling,mcing and so on.

"please take a seat outside and we'll get back to you,"the judge declared.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"bad news or good news?"

aeri of course wanted to hear the bad news first..

"well..eric kim...your height doesnt seem to fit our criteria for males."

aeri nodded,strating to feel the anxiety.she craned her head to hear the good news.

"however,your talents managed to cover your flaws so we want you in!!but we can use insoles for you and just lie your height.we'll contact you tonight to tell you details for your contract signing tomorrow."

aeri jumped in joy but managed to chill down.she did not want to look like a girl.

"umm..ok..thank you.."she said in a low voice and gave a bow before leaving.

they were still people outside so she need to mantain her girly squeal.

she walked in a manly way and smiled at everyone to make her not seem vain.

some girls looked swooned while guys looked at if they envied her looks.

just as she was about to leave the place,she suddenly felt the urge to use a restroom.

she decided to run to another section of the bulding to prevent her identity from being uncovered.however,there were still some cube staff nearby so she had no choice but to enter the male restroom.

she had prayed that there was no one but luck wasnt by her side....there was a man using one of the cubicles and the private cubicles were under maintenance.

aeri cleared her voice and head for the cubicle away from the guy.

sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

"auditioning for cube is it?"the guy struck a conversation.

aeri avoided looking at him and just nodded.

"good luck..im sure you can get in."the guy further commended.

aeri tried her best to pee through the open fly of her skinnies.it was times like this when she wished she had a instead of a .

"umm..actually,i got in already.thanks for your support though."aeri blurted.

the guy who was 3 cubicles away from her zipped his jeans and head for the sink.

"see?i was right...despite your height...youre cute...and your voice sounds like youve got good vocals,"he muttered from the sink.

by the time,despite the uncomfortable doings,aeri was done.she also head for the sink beside the guy who was currently fixing his hair.

"gee thanks...junhyung?"she gasped.

the guy who happened to be junhyung smiled at her.she didnt expect him to know about singing since he was a rapper.

"juhyung!!you done?"a voice shouted,entering the restroom.

tumblr_ll13azncEN1qb8ao4o1_500.gifjunhyung averted his stare away from her

aeri's eyes bulged upon seeing the male...

"yoseob..."she unconsciously said,one hand covering

yoseob looked at her and gave a slight smile.

"seob...this guy's our new trainee!"junhyung grinned and wrapped his arm on her shoulder.

she must admit she felt wierd...

"hi yoseob my name is aeri...i mean eirc."she pulled out her hand.

yoseob gave her a quick smile before trying to pull junhyung out of the place.they seemed to be in a rush.

"sorry but we gotta go.see you soon!"

not wanting him to leave soon...aeri blurt out something accidentally.

"aeri told me soo much about you.."

it was a success...yang yoseob actually froze and turn to make eye contact with her...

while junhyung's just like..'okay...?'                                tumblr_llaoyvryK41qblodd.gif