Chapter 8

Double Trouble & Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Heres the update as promised!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPVOTE, COMMENT, and SUBSCRIBE!!! Need some encouragement and ideas to continue this story :)

Minho walked into the infirmary and found Sulli already sound asleep.

 

'She looks like an angel.' He smiled and thought, as he quietly sat down by her bed. He glanced at Sulli's golden brown hair as it beamed under the sunlight that shone through the window.

 

Minho quietly gazed at Sulli for a while and let his thoughts run wild. How powerful feelings he has felt for this girl ever since her arrival at the school. How jealous he felt when he saw her with another man. How much joy he feels when he sees and hears her laugh. All these feelings he had never felt before - probably because he had been so focused on soccer that he never had any time for anything else besides hanging out with his buddies. But even that could not compare to what Minho was feeling for Sulli. Could this mean I have fallen in love?

 

Not sure what he was doing or what tempted him, he got up from his chair, leaned across the bed and gently placed a kiss on Sulli's lips.

 

As he pulled away, a hot gush immediately flooded through his entire body and he thought he was going to break in a sweat. What had he just done? His heart beat raced and his body was tingling with happiness and excitement. Perhaps, this could be the start of something new.

 

Not wanting to wake Sulli up, he gently brushed away locks of hair from Sulli's eyes and tucked them under her ears. He adjusted the blanket covers over Sulli and whispered, "Get well soon, ne? I'll be waiting." and walked out of the infirmary.

It was already late afternoon when Sulli regained consciousness and woke up in the infirmary. She quickly got up, thanked the nurse and headed back to her dorm room.

 

Sulli couldn't think of anything at the moment besides the results for the soccer tryouts. She had to hurry back and ask Minho. As she reached her dorm room, she stood quietly outside the door before walking in thinking about her conversation with Nichkhun.

 

Will he keep his promise to not reveal my identity? What happens if he does? Is he right- I don't belong here and that it'll be too much of a risk and I'll put myself in too much jeopardy? Will I also get Minho in trouble if he finds out?

Shaking her head, she casted those negative thoughts away. 'Aniya, I have to do this for Jay. If Khun backs out on his promise, I will just have to try to convince him until he agrees and hopefully Jay will have returned by then.'

 

She charged into her dorm room excitedly, hoping that Minho would find her alright and not worry too much about her heart condition. "MINHO-yah!!"

 

Minho jumped at the sudden action. "Jay! You scared me! I thought you'd be staying at the infirmary for tonight. Are you alright?"

 

"Onh, I am feeling a lot better after a long nap. But that's besides the point! What happened after tryouts. Do you know if the results are out yet?"

 

"Yea, results have been posted." Minho said as he looked away, sadly.

 

Sulli noticed the sudden change of emotions and began to worry. "Yah. What's wrong? Did you not make it or something? Why do you seem so sad?"

 

"No, I made it." Minho replied still looking at the ground deje

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter