Chapter 1

Double Trouble & Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What in the world, Jay? Are you out of your freaking mind? I can't disguise as you?! I am nothing LIKE you!" The 17 year old girl yelled as she watched her twin brother pack his suitcase.

 

"It seems like YOU are out of YOUR "freaking mind", Ssul. I am your twin. You are everything LIKE me. You ARE me."  

 

"Still, you can't expect me to just live in your dorm room with some strange high school boy..who knows what he'll do to me!"

 

"Relax! It'll just be for a couple of months. I'll be back soon after the competition in London. I'll win, come back, we'll switch, and everything will be normal again. No one will know you're a girl, and besides, you aren't even that good looking, no one will want to take advantage of you." The 17 year old twin teased his sister.  

 

"Yea, well to be you then. I guess you aren't that good looking either." Sulli replied.

 

Mentally kicking himself for not noticing what he had just said, Jay put both of his hands on his sister's cheeks. "Please Ssul, do this for me. You know how much dancing means to me..This could change both our lives if I win this competition. I really have to do this."

 

Reluctantly, Sulli also placed her hands on her brother's cheeks, "You know you owe me big time. I'll never do anything like this for you again, ara? If Siwon-oppa finds out, then it's not my problem!"

 

Jay's serious face

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter