Suffocating unconsciousness

Knitted With Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N I just really wanted to update for you guys coz I always kept you waiting so hope you enjoy and I apologise for any spelling and gramatical errors. Please subscribe if you haven't already and comment on how you found this chapter~^^ Thank you~

 

I think a while about the information I had gained but my eyes start to slowly close and my weak body gives up on me, switching off into darkness.  

 

I can hear slight giggles as my unknown dream comes into view. I stand there in, what looks like, a dark, moonlit park bridge. I'm alone though. I can see a brunet cuddling up against my chest and I just stare at her. She looked up at me with a soft smile and pecked my lips. I just blink unmoved. ‘Who was she?’ I wonder confused.

 

“Yah~ Myung-ah~” she sings out as her lips form an innocent type of smile. “Waeyo? Why are u staring at me like that?” She tilted her head slightly. “Hey… Gwenchana?” Worry masks her face as she cups my cheeks gently.

 

“Ah neh~” I reply smiling. By doing so I know I'm in no control over my body… my unconscious body that is. I see myself leaning in to place a slight peck on her nose and she giggles under my touch. “I was just adoring your face.” I chuckle as my mouth produces cheesy lines that I’m not sure are even true right now. That question is still in my head… ‘Who the hell is she?’

 

“Myung-ah~” She calls softly as she snuggles to my chest. I don’t understand why but I really feel like pushing her off me. However, my body does otherwise.

 

“Neh baby?” I ask in a calm manner and look back down at her.

 

“W-when are you gonna marry me?” She asks as her cheeks blush a slight shade of pink.

 

More and more questions seem to rush through my mind after this random abrupt question. ‘Who the hell are you to me?!’ I scream in my head however my lips are unable to voice anything, except they do exactly the opposite to what I want to do as I lean in once more to kiss her lips gently. “Soon~ just wait my sweet Jessica Jung…” I peck her forehead. “Sorry~ correction. My soon-to-be wife~” I chuckle. My insides on the other hand, fill up with disgust for some odd reason. Right now I feel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter