Fragile hearts

Knitted With Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: sorry for not updating I've been banned from the internet^^' and sorry in advance for any spelling or grammatical errors or if it's boring...

 

She looked at me, uttered a few words and then collapsed just like that... I didn't know what to do.. My body was frozen... I called out her name a few times but my words didn't seem to reach her... I tried my hardest to get up from my bed and after a lot of struggle I had done so. I stumbled and fell due to the pain in my damaged body but made it to her bedside. I shook her limp hand slightly but it was no use. I had to think quick I didn't have much time...

 

I was scared... My body was shaking in fear, panick and worry not knowing if what I was doing was going to be enough. I couldn't hear anything properly and my face seemed to be burning slightly. "Please please please..." I begged.

 

I tried my very hardest to reach that emergency buzzer on the other side of her bed and when I did my body couldn't hold out much longer... I just had enough energy to slam my hand onto the button and then I just fell to the floor... 'They could have at least placed one near my bed' I thought. The door opened and sent a cold breeze throughout the room and nurses rushed in. My uncooperative body just lay there and soon I was out cold too... I could only feel a warm but stinging pain near my rib cage...

 

~In my dark unconsciousness I see and hear nothing from the outer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter