Unfair judgement

Knitted With Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: SORRY FOR MAKING YOU ALL WAIT HOPE U ENJOY!*bows*

 

 

She's so quiet that it almost sounds like she's falling asleep and her question suddenly leaves me stunned. 'Am I crying?' I think to myself cluelessly as a cold teary bead rolls down the side of my upper right cheek. I move my hand to itch the slight tickle it gave me and indeed it was wet...

 

"You sounded like you were having a bad dream... Are you ok now?" She asks changing her question but wanting the same answers.

 

I blink slowly. Flashes of the trip through my past memories run through my head... Nonetheless, even though there are many things to think about, they are all still meaningless. "Ah... I..." I stutter with my voice sounding like a frog. I try to clear my voice and it just keeps getting worse. Silent giggles escape unnoticed from Krystal as she watches me tune up, amused. I look at her through the corner of my eyes to see a slight smile on her face.

 

"Want some water?" She offers as she moves towards my bedside table. I nod tiredly.

 

She handles the glass and jug of water shakely. Her unsteady hands result with the water both pouring into the glass and onto the table. "Be careful." I manage as I clamp my hands onto hers.

 

 

 

The jug is quite heaving making my underworked arms and hands tremble terribly. As I pour out the water, the mess I'm making is unbelievable and very embarrassing.

 

"Be careful." I hear him say and his hands shoot out to my assistance.

 

I stare at our hands shocked as the water effortlessly pours into the glass...

 

"S-sorry..." He stutters.

 

"U-umm... It's ok." I mutter shaking my head. My cheeks feel a little tingly as they blush red slightly. I put the jug down with his hands still on mines. "Y-your water." I state and quickly remove my hands from his grip.

 

The awkwardness is thick in the air nearly suffocating me however, his calm smile seems to slice through its thickness and settle everything back to the peaceful and comfortable atmosphere it had been before. I watch quietly as he bring the glass full of liquid up to his dry lips and gulps it down th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter