Harmless restrictions

Knitted With Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I continue knitting quietly yet can't resist but to huff in annoyance, puffing out my pale lean cheeks. "Well this isn't fun.." I sulk and rest the knitting onto my lap. I can feel the curious boys vibe poking at every inch of my side. I turn my head slowly to him and smile apologetically "I apologise on behalf of my father for being so rude."

 

"O-oh... It's ok." A slight smile of unease spread across his face and I knew exactly what he was thinking. 'Should I really be talking to her?'

 

I sigh due to tiredness of the same kind of solitary silence. "Please. Don't take what my father said seriously... He's just worried and has the most outragous way of showing affection." I shake my head. "His honesty is brutal... But it's still not right so I apologise deeply for him." I bow my head.

 

A sigh escapes quietly from the boys lips. "It's ok, really... I'm not in any way hurt by it. To be honest I don't exactly know how to react."

 

I look up slowly at him and see his eyes drifting away into deep thought. Indeed, he didn't seem hurt at all. However, my fathers rudeness still could not be excused. "Please... Just act as you normally would." I reply quietly and look away back to my knitting. I start to continue once again quickening my pace.

 

 

I watch her knitting away and curiosity fills my mind yet again. Questions upon questions build up in my head as I watch her fiddling away effortlessly. "W-what are you making?" I finally ask.

 

She jumps slightly due to surprise of the sudden disturbance. "Oh... I-I'm making a s-scarf." She stutters nervously. Her body language shows complete shyness as her shoulders slightly cave in and her back arches slightly inwards and her knitting is brought up right towards her face showing intense concerntraction. 

 

 

"Who... Is it for??" I question again. She stops. Completely. “S-sorry… I’m asking too many questions.” I laugh quietly awkwardness taking over my body as I shift on my bed.

 

“It’s ok~” She replies so quiet. I can hear cute chuckles leaving her lips. “It’s a secret though.” She says and smile lightly pulling her finger index finger to her lips as if to gesture to be quiet about it.

 

“Hmm~ probably for your boyfriend, right?” I chuckle.

 

A b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter