Face to face

Knitted With Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"E-excuse me... Who... Who are you?" Comes a deep voice and I freeze. It was confused and croaky.

 

"If he wakes be sure to ring for us" I remember Mr Huang comment. I lay down my knitting sticks and bend over sideways towards my table where an emergency buzzer had been placed for my personal uses. I punch my forefinger down onto it a good number of times until I hear the door handle creak open. "Yes ma'am?" Comes the voice of Mr Huang. His eyes dart from me towards the new attendee of the hospital. "My my, the young sir has finally awaken. Thank you ma'am for your cooperation" smiles Mr Huang.

 

"No problem Doctor" I smile and proceed with my knitting.

 

Mr Huang walks slowly over towards the boy on the bed beside mines and I no longer pay any attention to what they start to converse about.

 

 

 

She didn't even turn towards me once niether to answer my question or even give me a smile indicating that she knew I existed... 

 

"May I ask for your name Sir?" Questioned the man who appears to be the doctor. I'm stuck... 'What was my name?' I ponder... The doctors smile starts to turn around "Sir? Have you forgotten?" He asks calmly. "If that is so then it is not a problem, I would be surprised if you could remember after that shock to the head" he continues "I think it's time for your shot" I jump.

 

"Sh-shot?" I stutter with my body quivering sligh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter