Friends?

Friends?

 

  So, today I thought I could eat to my hearts content. Plus, today is Saturday and a day of freedom. I hate Fridays because it just tells me that I have 2 days to chill and then the drama starts again. Anyways, I was lying on the couch, watching television while eating crisps and all that junk food. By the way, my parents are out of town and my brothers are out too so I'm alone at home for the weekend. The doorbell rang. It must be the pizza delivery guy! Yay! I opened the door and... It was just Min Hee.
  "Oh. It's just you. Come on in," I said, disappointedly. I spent the whole day with Min Hee, being lazy together and watching television. She slept over and we hung out together on Sunday too. At least I got some company rather than being alone and miserable.
  Guess what!? Monday!!! -__- I hate it. Another weekday, another trouble. Let's see. I got scolded for being late for school, not completing my assignment and Min Hee was all upset because if nothing. That's my life. Argh!!! I hate it! I hate it! I hate it! I think I might even commit suicide because of this. Argh!!!
  This week has been so terrible. Why? Because, Min Hee always embarrass me in front of Chunji. Like, pushing me towards him or grabbing my skirt and hugging me tightly until I suffocate. It's so embarrassing. Oh My Gosh! You have no idea how strong Min Hee is. She's a monster but I love her anyways.  Recently, Min Hee kept teasing Chunji about me. She kept teasing him during English class since I'm not taking it. I'm so irritated by his complaining. Argh...
  "You better stop talking to Chunji. You are now band from having any communications or physical contact of some sort with him," I declared, a little bit jokingly and serious. Min Hee could see that I was really annoyed and she agreed. Yay! Peace at last!
  
  It's Friday and we have Physical Education and I lost some weight. I was proud of my desired body that I was comfortable with wearing a sports tank top and shorts. Before that, I really felt embarrassed wearing tank tops and shorts but now I feel like a one of those girls that made it to be a model. I started jogging after doing some stretches.
[Chunji POV]
  "Isn't that Hana?" Ricky pointed out to Hana who was jogging, looking healthy. I looked at her. She looks fit and beautiful. She saw me looking at her and she waved cheerfully and ran towards me. For a moment there, my heart raced wildly. Why is my heart thumping so fast?
  "Aren't you going to run?" She asked brightly. I've never seen her so energetic before but she did say before that she loved sports. She left, leaving me speechless with my jaw opened.
  "Ya! Hyung!(Brother) Close your mouth or else a fly might go in!" Ricky yelled at me. Why am I like this?
[Hana POV]
  Why was Chunji looking at me like that? Probably because he's shocked about my attire. Anyways, I love PE! Best period ever! I get to run my heart out and if I'm upset, I could run umpteen times around the track. I felt so alive whenever I'm doing sports. I can do everything. Name it and I could do it.
  We had 2 periods to do any type of sports we want and then for the next periods until lunch was taken over by a coach. We had to do the high jump one by one. I was the one to do it first and awesomely pass it without any difficulty.  Next was Chunji. He was average in PE so I can't really see the outcome.
  "Chunji, oppa! Fighting!" I cried out loud.He managed to pass through it and he looked a little bit troubled.
  "Gwenchana?(Are you okay?)" I asked, worriedly. He nodded and sat a side.
  After PE, me and Hana were changing in the girl's locker room. Once I finished changing and freshening up, I went out. L.Joe was surrounded by a few huge guys. He looked scared and helpless. I told Min Hee to get help as for me, I confronted them.
  "What's going on here?" I said, fiercely as the sense of fear faded away. They didn't say a word and moved away from L.Joe and surrounded me like I'm a small rat. Suddenly, Chunji came and confronted them. In a blink of an eye, he got kicked and punch and I quickly reacted by punching all the guys at once. Luckily I was a black belt at Karate. I kicked and punched, leaving the rogue guys barely injured. Pfft. They were huge but were really weak. One punch and a kick and they're on the floor, groaning in pain. What the...?
  Fortunately, Chunji was alright. I managed to carry him to the sick bay. He had a bruise on his face and was unconscious. Apparently that punch hit him too hard on the head. I can't blame him from being weak. I watched him as he lay unconscious on the bed. I was bored and worried and state poking his bruise. He twitched his body and opened his eyes.
  "What happened?" He asked, unaware of his surroundings.
  "You got kicked and punched by a huge weak guy," I explained half the story. "I'll explain later. Get some rest," I left the room and went to the cafeteria to eat.
  I was eating my noodles when a familiar voice was heard.
  "Yah! You've got a bruise on cheek!" Chunji said, poking my cheekbone. It did hurt as I twitched a little.
  "I'm fine." I replied, coldly. I didn't have the mood to talk since I got Chunji into trouble and caused him to have a bruise on his face and even made him fall unconscious.
  It's already Thursday. Time really passes fast. Anyways, it was dance class and everyone changed into their own 'attire' of dance. I was wearing a tank top and a loose crop top over it and leggings. Nothing special. Other girls were wearing too many layers of clothing that I think they might suffocate.
  "Alright everyone, we'll start off with something simple. I want everyone to show your dancing skills one by one. Ok? We'll start with... Hana," the dance instructor instructed.
  "Me?" I asked, doubtfully. I stepped forward and requested 'Come Back Again' by Infinite. I danced as powerfully as I can in rider to show my effort. The instructor was impressed and I felt good because everyone else clapped. Next up was Chanjo. He danced perfectly plus, he's called 'Dancing Boy'. After that was Chunji. I was anticipating his dance.
  "Can you please put on 'To You'. Thanks," I heard him say. I was shocked because there was one part that he needed to do the body wave twice. He took a chair and began to dance. The other girls were covering their faces when the body wave part was near. Tu kept giggling and some of their faces turned red. They weren't blushing, but more of the ert kind of blushing. He did the wave and looked directly at me. I quickly looked somewhere else once our eyes met. I do admit he looked hot but still... 
  Next period was singing class. I sort of at this but I can sing. The hard part was that I can't read notes easily. Once again, the teacher or instructor asked each of us to sing. Min Hee volunteered herself to go first. She sang 'Be Ma Girl-Acoustic version by Niel and Juniel'. Really sweet and cute. Next up was Chunji, he sang '60 seconds by Sunggyu'. Weird choice but ok... I was next and I chose the song 'Janus by Boyfriend'. No specific reason though. Just a little furious and in a bad mood.
    "Neoui gieok ane salgo sipgo neoui gieok ane utgoman sipeo Pabocheoreom geujeo neoege utneunda.I'm not a bad girl I'm not a bad girl. Nal wihan nunmul geu nunmul geodwo. Geu aega dachyeo na ttaeme dachyeo. Geureoni chamgo tto chamaya hae..." I sang, emotionally.
  "Nega wae nega wae nega wae na ttaeme ureo. Neon hangsang barkge useo wae ureo. Ijeo nan da teolgo pyeonhage tteona. Mot mitni ne balmok japgo sipji anha," I rapped since it was a rapping part as I shed a tear. The song was explained most of what I'm going through that's why tears started to fall.
[Meaning of song]:
I want to smile in your memory
Like a fool, I just smile at you
I'm not a bad girl, I'm not a bad girl
The tears shed for me, put those tears away
He will be hurt, hurt because of me, so I need to hold it in
Why, why, why are you crying because of me?
You should always brightly smile, why are you crying?
Forget me, brush me off and leave in peace
Don’t you believe me? I don’t want to bring you down
  "Wow. That was amazing. You could see how she was so emotionally immersed in the song that she even shed a tear, showing her emotions through the song and her feelings," the instructor explained as though she understood how I felt. Everyone else had a turn and were pretty good and we did some vocal practices to end the lesson.