Friends?

Friends?

 

  Now we're in 12th grade and in different classes. A little bit relieved and sad at the same time. Fortunately, we continued texting each other and stuff. But, before school even started, he texted me something. Something really important to him. By the way, I was watching videos on my phone though.
[Text]
Chunji: Have I told you whom I like?
Me: No why?
Chunji: Well...
Me: Tell me. Tell me. Tell me.
Chunji: It's Sa Rang.
Me: I knew it. Well, good luck to you then! :)
  I was heartbroken but it was my fault for not telling him earlier. Even if I did, he wouldn't like me back and my heart will still be broken. It's best to stay quiet. I told him that I had Sa Rang's number and asked him if he wanted it. I wanted to help him out, that's why. The way he texted me back was so unusual. He kept asking me, 'Are you sure?','She's got a phone!?','Are you tricking me?'. And so on. He really liked her, huh. It's best for me as a friend to help him out. I think.
  I left the whole big surprise thing a side since I have no benefit in it. Plus, I'm happy for him, really. So I sent him a text message.
[Text]
Me: So, any update on Sa Rang? :)
Chunji: No. Yes actually. She doesn't believe me so that means she doesn't like me back. :(
Me: Cheer up! Maybe she's not the one. Look, their loads of other girls in the sea. Probably you're one heartbreak nearer to your soulmate. :D
Chunji: Thanks :)
Me: No prob! :) Always here to listen! :)
  Every time he texts me something about Sa Rang my heart hurts but I'll always motivate him no matter what as a friend. There's this one time that I texted him an annoyed face and he quickly asked why and I said never mind. He kept on asking 'Tell me why?'. Then I said 'Why are you so interested?' And he said, 'Cuz I'm allowed. What are friends are for?' And I mistakenly texted back, 'Really? I thought we were never really that close'. So from then on when ever I say as a friend he would tease back by saying 'I thought we were never friends. :)'. Actually, he teased me a lot through text message and unfortunately, we never even talked in real life. :(
  After school started, Min Hee kept teasing me about Sa Rang on how she is my rival or competition. She really was a big deal though. She's one of the athletic girls in school and was pretty too. I was sick of Min Hee's tease and because of how perfect Sa Rang is and how she is better than me in many levels. But she wasn't all bad in fact she's kind and awesome. There's this one time that me and Min Hee were chosen to attend the National School Competition for running. And Sa Rang was the one who helped us the most through the whole event. I owed her one but who cares I'm not close to her. Pfft!
  Anyways, back to the present, I never texted Chunji that many times. In fact, I didn't even text him at all this month. Of course, there's always trouble coming every single month involving me but I didn't physically or verbally do anything. Recently, Chunji had been complaining to me saying that Min Hee kept annoying him. I have no idea how. I immediately, talked to Min Hee and she agreed not to embarrass me anymore. No pulling of my skirt, no grabbing me, no touching me anywhere that she wants. And yes, I'm really strict if I get uncomfortable. Just some basic things about me.
 
 
 
  Ever since Chunji talked about Sa Rang, I can't look at him properly. It's weird. Every single time when we pass by each other during last period, I kept looking down or going backwards. I can't take him seriously. Anyways, that's a daily thing so don't worry I got used to it.
  Breaking news, there was a recent discovery about something between Key  and Nicole in class. Nicole was supposed to be the monitress of the class but  there is a need for a monitor too. Surprisingly, everyone else chanted out, 'Key! Key! Key!' And of course, the teacher picked Key. It was a weird atmosphere for Key but not for Nicole. She seemed comfortable but Key was completely the opposite. I immediately asked Min Hee what's up with those two and she said that Key likes Nicole but she doesn't like him. And I'm just there thinking, 'What the hell is she thinking!? Key is fine! What have this world made women become!?'
  On that same day, I was going back home with Min Hee of course. When suddenly I heard a clinging noise coming from Min Hee. Someone had hit her bag on purpose. We both turned our heads and Chunji was there. He waved at Min Hee saying goodbye and I was there walking straight ahead, trying to act natural and cool. -__- 'Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!' I thought, blaming myself for not being brighter and more cheerful like Min Hee. No wonder she gets more attention, she's loud and cheerful.
  I felt a little jealous though, because it's easy for Min Hee to talk to Chunji an it's frustratingly difficult for me! =_=*  Can't wait until next week for more trouble... I wonder what Min Hee is doing. She's probably either reading my fanfic or studying or watching videos or sleeping or eating or watching television. Something like that.  I'm here staring into the blank wall thinking what should I do with my life and figure out what trouble I'm going to overcome next week. This year , because I feel like everyday after school, I'm always rushing for time. Time to shower, eat, study, homework, nap, play, television, sleep. Everything. This !!! u_u