Friends?

Friends?

 

Friends?

Characters: Lee Chunji, Kim Hana, Jung Min Hee, Im Sa Rang
(Everything is Hana's POV. But sometimes it's other people's POV Okok? :))
  Yes. A normal girl who lives a normal life. And yes, there's this guy I like, Chunji. But I don't have the guts to tell him so. So, I've kept my feelings bottled up for a year and a half now. I liked him ever since the beginning of 11th grade(17 yrs old). Now, well, I'm friendzoned by him. 
  Everyday, I would look at him from afar or sometimes have the need to see him at least a glimpse of him per day. I'm not obsessed or anything of some sort. Don't get the wrong idea. He's a really weird person if you see him everyday even though he's cute.
  How we met? Well, I sat in front, across from his seat and you know all that at first sight and stuff. Blah blah blah. Then I realized I had the habit of looking behind and my neck started to hurt. Stupid of me. My friends keep on telling me he might like me back but I just doubt it every single time. Because loads of other girls like him too. Not just me. Anyways, I'm a dork and runs away from anything I'm scared of. :)
    During 11th grade, I told the most unreliable person whom I liked. And the news spread across the class and soon everyone kept asking me, 'You like Chunji?' Urghh, irritating. Few months past and I accepted that I liked Chunji and the news was out but I don't know whether he knows about it though. Finally I was brave enough to text him first.
 
[Text]
Me: Hi? :)
Chunji: Hi who is this?
Me: Ummm... Hana.. From class?
Chunji: Oh yeah. Hi. :) Where do you live?
  Yeah. That was the first conversation we had. First thing he asked was where do I live? What the..? I told him where I lived and he told me his address too. No big deal. But then, a few more months past and all of us were divided into groups of 3. It was History period and we had to make a poster. The only thing my group didn't have was pictures and we needed one of the 'N Tower'. Fortunately, we finished writing the information with colored pens on colored papers but there were no pictures. Seeing my group in a mess trying to find pictures, Chunji gave one to us and smiled brightly.
  "Thank you!" I thanked him, feeling a bit touched and happy. His smile was sincere. What could that mean? Could it be a 'hint'? Another so called 'hint' was given by him to me. Every time after school, I had to pass by his house. So, one day, me and Min Hee were rushing in order not to be seen by him. But of course, Min Hee pushed me near to him and he waved. I didn't know if he was waving at me or not. I waved back shyly and ran off. What the...?