A Month Full of Exams and Excitement

Surprise for the Indian EXOtics
One fine in the midst of their exams... the Indian Exotics get excited over the fact that their idols are actually coming to their country and they continue with their usual spazzing in the group.

Zee excitedly returns from school , keeps her bag and rushes to her computer and then opens up the group page.
 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 
Zee
I can't believe this is happening. This is totally daebak!
 
2 minutes ago   19 likes   15 comments
 
Aparna - I know right! Still doesn't feel real!
 
Shaily - I cant wait for April! Although I don't want to write my exams so soon.
 
Ronica - No one does!
 
Shaily - But I want to see EXO!
 
Palak - Wanjangnim, palli-wa!
 
Crupalee - I got a boy machine! I got a boy chicken! My lay is coming!
 
Alolika - Don't scare him off before he can even get here!
 
Crupalee - :P
 
Alolika - If he runs away, I'm just going to laugh and tell you I told you so! :P
 
Ruka - Just let my exams get over! I will be a free bird!
 
Shatakshi - I agree! But you are lucky didi. You'll be in college didi. I still have eleventh and twelfth
 
Pooja - 11th and 12th are the best years. Shatakshi, you will have tons of fun ahead!
 
Alolika - Meh. You'll get by it.
 
Crupalee - It will be!
 
Shatakshi - I hope so.
 
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
"OH MY GOD! I SHOULD POST IT IN THE GROUP!" Pooja exclaimed as she saw the article in the newspaper she was going through.
 
Pooja
Guys check this out! there was an article in the Times about EXO's showcase!
*Link*
 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
 
Hallyu Wave Hits New High
First ever kpop showcase to be held in India
 
 
Twelve boys between the ages of 18 and 24. Seems common right? But these are no ordinary boys. They are aliens from another planet, here to conquer earth and the latest on their hit list is the country India. This group happens to be none other than South korean boy band EXO, the first Kpop group ever to hold a showcase in India.
 
The group recently debuted with their second album 'XOXO' which also happens to be the most anticipated comeback in Kpop history, or so our sources tell us. "Of course, it was highly anticipated. EXO haven't made a comeback in a year. So all the fans were really looking forward to it" a fan reveals. Indeed, the amount of no-comeback jokes this group has is unbelievable.
 
The group is however backed by none other than SM entertainment. Lee Soo Man, the moghul of the Kpop industry has introduced many world wide famous groups into the Kpop music scene. DBSK, SNSD, Super Junior etc all enjoy worldwide popularity under the brand name SM. It remains to be seen if EXO will live upto the name of it's senior labelmates or will become a group living only under the shadow of brand SM.
 
Techno produced bubble pop or not, EXO's showcase is highly anticipated amongst the Indian youth. Almost like an underground cult, the hallyu wave has definitely taken a strong hold here in India. The tickets to the concert have already been sold out and venues decided upon. well known public figures are also among the list of people anticipating the showcase.
 
"I've always wanted to attend a Kpop concert. Daddy promised he'd fly me to Seoul when EXO have their comeback but they are coming here instead, so it all works out happily" Cheenu, the heiress to the Magna line of hotels claims. Indeed, things have worked out well for her and dozens of Kpop fans waiting for their favourite boy groups. "Hopefully, this will pave way for more groups to perform in india and gain good exposure for Kpop" her brother adds. We can only nod in anticipation.
 
 
Kpop's World Footprint - Pg 4
Deeper look into Kpop - Passion or Obsession? Pg 5
 
 
----------
"tch! hitlist!?..what on earth are they trying to mean" Alolika said shaking her head in disapproval and added her comment after which a storm of likes and comments took place on the post that Pooja had posted a while ago.
 
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
12 minutes ago   9 likes   18 comments
 
Alolika - India is on their 'hitlist'? They make EXO sound like terrorists
 
Pooja - In case you haven't noticed, journalists have always been anti Kpop.
 
Zee - 'aliens from another planet' atleast they got the concept right.
 
Palak - I know what Pooja is talking about. Remember the gangnam style article?
 
Alolika - Yeah. I remember that. -_-
 
Pooja - Let's forget those idiots. EXO will blow their minds off in revenge.
 
Palak - Yeah. Shoot anonymous (journalists)!
 
Pooja - Lol
 
Shatakshi - EXO! Yay! Can't believe we get to go.
 
Poorva - If only I wasn't stuck studying!
 
Crupalee - Most of us are! :(
 
Shatakshi - Stupid exams. :3
 
Avarnita - Tell me about it
 
Zee - My exams are all done!
 
Ruka - I have only two left.
 
Pooja - Mine will all be held in the week before 25th.
 
Ruka - All the best unnie!
 
Pooja - thank you ruka-chan!
 
 
-------------
"I Cannot believe this is happening ... we all shall be meeting soon ..." Palak exclaimed to Pooja excitedly while she smiled and nodded back in response.
 
"But yeah... that is after your exams get over okay?" Pooja said sticking out her tongue.
 
After a while... Pooja posted a picture along with a message to the rest of the members of the group ~ 
 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
 
Pooja
I wanted to wish everyone all the best for their exams!
*Insert pic of EXO*
a few seconds ago   20 likes   25 comments
 
Sunhi - Duizhang style!
 
Pooja- Yup ^_^
 
Ruka - You too unnie!
 
Zee - My exams are all done. You're late ahjumma!
 
Palak - Lol. ahjumma XD
 
Pooja - yah! Maknae!
 
Zee - Neh halmeonim?
 
Pooja - this one really... Wait till I find you in real life!
 
Ruka - Hehe~ Zee chan won't stop for that threat unnie!
 
Shatakshi - The maknae will never improve.
 
Poorva - SM is known for it's evil maknaes!
 
Alolika - Pooja, you're next on Zee's hit list!
 
Zee - Alolika chan true!
 
Alolika - I'm older than you!
 
Zee - So you're an ahjumma too?
 
Alolika - -_- I'm not as old as Pooja.
 
Crupalee - Where is the old one?
 
Siddharth - You all love pulling noona's leg don't you?
 
Pooja - I am seeing all of this you know. You do remember I can mess with you all on the trip right?
 
Diksha - You don't want to anger her off. trust me.
 
Vasudha - You have your hands full here, leader-nim.
 
Kimberly - I shouldn't even begin to mention my age.
 
Zee - Why, does it run into 100s?
 
Pooja - Maknae-yah!
 
Kimberly - No no. It's negative XD
 
 
 
----------------
"Oh my God! Just look at all of these guys! .. Lost in complete excitement! dont you have to study ?" Pooja said as she saw the group brightening with full on comments.
 
"Unnie ~ probably they are really excited and they must have finished studying like i did :3 " Palak said with a smile.
 
"Who said you have finished studying !? you still have 3 exams left .. go and study!" Pooja slightly scolded her.
 
"And now these guys' turn to be scolded!" Pooja said as she posted in the group.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
Pooja
I should just kick you all out of the group. don't you all have to study?
a few seconds ago   21 likes    31 comments
 
Zee - I'm all done ahjummonim
 
Alolika - Don't feel like it. :P
 
Vasudha - Me neither.
 
Poorva - I need to do more chapters in physics. Pooja unnie, you are good with it right?
 
Palak - almost done studying, so I can stay longer.
 
Pooja - You are all bad role models. @Poorva, need my help?
 
Crupalee - Taking a break now. Too excited to study now.
 
Poorva - Well there was a problem. A body is thrown up with a velocity of 20 metres per second. Calculate the potential energy at t=2s.
 
Alolika - Physics, really?
 
Crupalee - That's because you are a boring english student. :P
 
Alolika - You're really going to go there?
 
Shatakshi - Pooja unnie. are you going to solve that?
 
Siddharth - this problem is simple noona!
 
Pooja - Calculate the hieght of the body using the equation h=ut-1/2gtsquared. And then use it in the equation PE=mgh to get your potential energy. t is 2 seconds, v is 20 and g is 10. m is the mass of the body.
I answered it. It only took time typing.
 
Ronica - I log in and everyone is discussing physics instead of EXO!
 
Sunhi - You guys are too much.
 
Pooja - Hehehe~ Sorry.
 
Pooja - Is everyone excited?
 
Alolika - For physics, no :P
 
Siddharth - I am excited for the trip!
 
Pooja - I meant the trip
 
Shatakshi - i am!
 
Crupalee - Me three! Lay bb is coming for me!
 
Alolika - Spare him please!
 
Ronica - Kris will be here!
 
Shaily - Yay for Kai!
 
Pooja - A bias count again?
 
Sunhi - Xiumin!
 
Zee - Chanyeol!
 
Pooja - Aigoo... Somethings never change.
 
------------------
 
So the Indian EXOtics group was excited for their first very upcoming concert and ...at the same time nervous over their exams. But , Their posts in the group never stopped ~ they kept on going ... well that is why the group was bright and sunny :)
The Indian EXOtics were unknown to the adventures they would be experiencing soon ~
What are the adventures? .. Not so soon :P... Keep reading!
 

 

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

After a long era I , Ruka ... am updating this fanfic /__-

We both are so sorry for not having updated for such a long time as both my co-author and me were busy with our university ~ 

So we both kind of wrote this chapter in the midst of our busy schedule ~ it may not be strong and funny as the other chapters but yeah.. we did a bit of hardwork here 

So.. Hope you like it

ANNYEONG :3 //takes baekhyun along with me//

my adorable muffin ;A;