All Fall Down?

Surprise for the Indian EXOtics

 

 

Ruka got up and started walking around. She was tense. She couldn't even bear looking at her phone. The whole group was in a flurry of activity. Her notifications had shot through the roof. There had been a rapid exchange of numbers and other information which would help everyone convince the other person's parents to let them go to Mumbai for the concert. Ruka was expecting Sanika's call. She decided to check some of the notifications as she waited. 

 



 

Pooja 
Okay everyone! Ruka chan came up with a plan. Let's try our best okay? It's a once in our lifetime chance. Don't let it slip away! Once your parents have been convinced then comment here so we have a rough idea of who will be coming or not. 

Seen by 43   2 likes   49 minutes ago 

Crupalee     When do we start calling or texting each other? 
Pooja          Do it sometime today. The sooner the better, right? 
Crupalee     Okay. Sanika, message me your number on fb! 
Sanika         Already done! 

 

 

 


 




So far it all looked good. Sanika must be talking to Crupalee now. Her call would probably come later. Ruka sighed and put her phone down.She paced around the room before finally taking her phone into the kitchen with her. Her mom was there, preparing their dinner while her Dad was watching news on the tv. 

"Mamma, there is something I need to tell you" Ruka said slowly. "What is it beta?" her mother asked, carefully cutting some onions. "Mamma, there is this group I really like. I really really REALLY like them" Ruka emphasised. "And when do you not?" her mother asked. Ruka shuffled her feet guiltily. "But Mamma, they are coming to India! To Mumbai, to perform" she told them. Her mother put the knife down and looked upto her. "Really?" she asked. Ruka nodded enthusiastically. "And you want to go?" she asked. Ruka nodded. "Please mamma, please, please, PLEASE!!!!!!" she pleaded. 

"That depends" her mother said. Ruka frowned. "Where is it? Who all will go? How far will it be? How much are the tickets?" her mother asked. Ruka's eyes widened at the number of questions but she did her best to reply. "It will be in Star Grounds. Everyone from our group is trying to come. I think Star Grounds is near Marine Drive. The tickets were give or take five thousand" she said, trying to recount all details. "And we all also get free signed albums if we attend!" she added. Her mother gave her a skeptical look. "Marine Drive?" she asked. Ruka nodded. She prayed to the gods to let everything be okay. 

"Who wants to go to Marine Drive?" her father asked, coming into the kitchen. "Ruka wants to go to some concert in Star Grounds which is near Marine Drive" her mother told him. "Concert? A rock concert?" her father asked sternly. "Pop concert! Papa, please let me go na" she begged. If she was Korean right now aegyo would have done the trick. But her father was stricter. "At your age, I never went to any such concerts. Only to some classical music plays, my parents took me to" he told her. Ruka pouted. "Papa please" she begged. He shook his head. "Both of us are too busy to accompany you. And I can't let you go alone. It won't be safe" he said delivering the final verdict. Ruka looked to her mother helplessly. "Sorry beta. But your papa is right" she said, putting the onion into the frying pan. 

Ruka left the kitchen dejectedly. She unlocked up her phone to tell everyone the sad news. 


 

 


 


Meanwhile in the group




Beena 
Okay people. We have a problem. My mom didn't agree! 
46 minutes ago 
Shaily           She unconvinced my mom too! 
Shatakshi    My mom didn't agree either! ㅠㅡㅠ

 


Pooja 
Okay people! What is the status? A couple of people told me they couldn't go. How many of your parents disagreed even afteer the round calls? 
34 minutes ago 
Crupalee          Mine didn't disagree but they probably won't send me. 
Shatakshi        Mine disagreed :( 
Beena              My mom won't let me go! 
Alolika             My dad doesn't want to send me alone. :/ 
Sunhi              Were my parents the only ones who were convinced? O_O 
Shatakshi        Lucky Sunhi didi !! T^T 
Pooja              At this rate, no one will get to go! 
Zee                  Mine are not convinced either! 
Shaily              T_T I will never get to see Kai! 
Shatakshi        oh Luhan! T^T 
Alolika              ;_; 
Palak               Mom agreed to send us to Mumbai but if none of you will go, she won't let us go either! >_< 
Ruka               My dad didn't allow me either! I hate my life ㅠㅡㅠ
Avarnita          My parents are not sure either!!!! >.<
Diksha             My parents were worried because I wanted to go alone. :/ 
Poorva            I dont think I can come. My parents are worried too. :( 
Zee                  My mom allowed me to come! But isn't anyone coming? :O
Siddharth        Le moi parents allowed me to go! But noona, aren't any of you coming? 

 

 

 


 



Pooja's heart sank as she saw the comments. it looked like most of the parents had disagreed. She felt sad because this meant that everyone would miss the only opportunity they ever had of meeting EXO. Moreover, it might be their only chance to meet everyone here as well. 

Suddenly she got a post from Siddharth 

 


 


 

 


Siddharth      Pooja noona, aren't any of you going to come? :( 
Pooja             We want to dongsaeng. But most of our parents are not going to allow us. :( 
Siddharth      *Big Yoogeunnie eyes* please convince everyone noona. i want to see all of you and enjoy the concert with you all! 
Pooja             Me too. T_T Let me see what I can do... 

 

 

 


 



It made sense though. Their parents would have obvious concerns. Most of them were barely eighteen. To send a girl alone would be a risk no parent would take. If only there was someone who could take responsibility. Then they would rest assured that their kids were in safe hands. 

As the leader of the group, this responsibility would naturally go to her. But what could she do? She had never organised a trip of this scale before! She had only organised her class trip to Ooty once. But that had been only twenty people at the max. And her teahcer had been there to guide them. 

But she also knew that the parents would not agree until they had concrete details. "Kyaaa~~~ Eottohke?!" she screamed in her head. There was a very slight chance that she could pull this off. It was farfetched but definitely worth a shot. She took up a phone and dialed a number. Hopefully what she was about to do might help. 

But this time, she decided to keep it a secret till she knew what to do herself. 

 

 


 


 

 

animeotakupooh - Everyone is curious, aren't they? What do you think leader-nim is upto? And do you think whatever she does will give everyone the chance to go? I am the only one who knows! ;) And that is because I am writing the next set of chapters. Ruka-chan is busy with her exams so I'll be taking over. I hope you guys like the story!