Where There Is A Will There Is A Way

Surprise for the Indian EXOtics

 

 
 
Pooja
Guys I think I know a way to get everyone to agree! Most of our parents are concerned about us going alone, right? What if we all go in one group? If we all stay together, then they would definitely worry less! I have organised trips before. I can do it again. What say? Should I try?

2 hours ago   10 likes   11 comments

Palak                Yeah! She organised her class trip once before!
Shatakshi        Can you do it unnie?
Alolika              o.O
Shaily               It might work!
Diksha             My parents would agree if that is the case!
Vasudha          Do it!
Crupalee         How will this work?
Pooja                I will work out trips for the details and put them up here in the group.
                          Once our parents see something is decided they'll be more likely to agree.
Payel                I get to see Kris! Yay!
Ruka                You might need to talk to my parents unnie. They won't let me go even though it is the same city.
Siddharth        I wanna know too!
 
 

 

 
Pooja called up one of her old friends whose dad was friends with her dad. His mother owned one of the hotels in Mumbai. Before her dad had shifted there, she had stayed at Combe Magna and it was a really good hotel. It would be affordable and cheap. And hopefully with so many people going, they might even get discounted rates!
 
It took a lot of talking but Pooja finally managed to work out a deal. It was not finalised though. She still needed to see what could be done.
 
 

 

 
Pooja
Okay, here are the details. I found a place where we can stay. The hotel's name is Combe Magna. It's about five km from the airport and ten from Star Grounds and lies in a populated area, so no one has to worry there. It's a four star hotel and has a pool also. My friend offered a scheme. They will give us one of the huge presidential suites which basically has all rooms attached, so that we are all together at times. And I managed to get a discount of ten percent. With all of us sharing the cost, it will go down for everyone involved. And if we arrive at the same day in Mumbai, then I guess we can arrange a combined transport like a bus or something. 
Basically, once you are in Mumbai, you don't have to worry about anything. I will have a whole itinerary planned out. All specific details are in the attached document.
 
*Attached doc*
Uploaded 51 minutes ago     5 likes
 
Alolika              My parents are surprisingly okay with this <.<
Crupalee          Mine think it makes sense but they want to talk to you about it.
Avarnita           Mine agreed!
Ruka                 Unnie, talk to my parents about this please!
Shatakshi        Mine too!
Palak                Ours are the same. :P
Pooja                 ^^ This dongsaeng really.
Siddharth         Yay!
 
 
 
Pooja
Okay, I have decided to become the self proclaimed organiser of this trip. (I am doing everything anyways) All of you who need me to talk to your parents and convince them, send me a message on fb with your contact details. And all those whose parents have agreed, send me your details as well. They must include your contact number, your parent's number, your address, and a possible date of arrival. Try to keep the date around 24th because that's when my exams end and I will go to Mumbai then. If it's on twenty fourth, I can pick you guys up personally.
 
37 minutes ago    7 likes
 
Shaily            Sent!
Ruka              Done! Talk to them as soon as possible unnie!
Alolika           I think I convinced mine. But talk to them just in case -_-"
Shaily            You need to talk to my parents!
Palak             For the first time you used ur power as admin :P
Pooja             What's that supposed to mean?!
Aparna          You rock unnie!
Pooja             Aparna, thank you! :D
Siddharth      Le moi can't wait to see you all there!
Palak             You used to be such a powerless leader.
Pooja              I still am! Do you think any of them will listen to me once we're there? :P
Alolika            true! I have no intention of listening to that woman.
Palak              I won't either. :P
Crupalee       Everyone is rebelling already!
Shatakshi     Why won't any of you listen to unnie?! :/
Alolika            Here we go again. -_-
Crupalee        It's just a joke.
Shatakshi      I got it now. -_-
Sunhi              My parents agreed to let me stay with all of you! yay!
Ruka               You are lucky unnie!
Sanika            Ruka-chan, are you going to come?
Ruka               Pooja unnie still needs to talk to my parents.
Pooja              I'm on it. I will call your parents next! ^_^
 
 

 

 
 
Ruka nervously waited for the call. She clutched her phone silently and prayed. It rang all of a sudden. It was an unknown number and Ruka picked it up excitedly.
 
 
 
~You're my pumpkin pumpkin, hello honey bunny~. To download the latest...
 
 
 
Ruka ended the call with a face. Out of all times. All the times she could get an advertisement call... This was really frustrating. Then her phone rang again and she checked the number before picking up the call. "Ruka-chan?" a voice asked. "Pooja unnie?" Ruka asked unsurely. "Yeah it's me" she replied. Ruka smiled widely. "What happened? Your phone was busy before" Pooja said on the other end. "I got an ad call unnie" Ruka whined. "Aigoo... I really hate those" Pooja said shuddering. "Okay. Where are your parents?" she asked getting back to the main point. "Ah... unnie... The thing is, I might have forgotten to tell them about you organising the whole thing because I was so worried" Ruka admitted sheepishly. Their was a silence on the other end.
 
 
"It's okay. I'll tell it to them. Hand over your phone to your mom or dad" Pooja told her. Ruka nodded (which Pooja obviously didn't see) and went out to the living room to give her phone to her father. She watched from a distance as her father talked to her unnie. Maybe now was a good time to start doing the evening puja as she looked towards the mandir and god for help.  Her father shook her head at something and she started praying harder. She had to know some shloka or something. She knew the Gayatri mantra but she doubted it would be of much use here.
 
 
Her father finally ended the call. Ruka looked at him nervously. He handed her phone back to her emotionlessly. "You might want to save her number. We will need it when you go for the concert" her father told her. "Yay!" Ruka exclaimed as she jumped for joy. She hugged her father and ran around the house. Her mother shouted at her but she didn't mind. She immediately opened up her phone and went to the group.
 
 
 

 

 
 
Ruka
Pooja unnie - Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!
 
12 minutes ago
 
Pooja         No problem dongsaeng. :)
Sanika       So you are coming!
Ruka          Yup *^*
 
 
 
 
 
Pooja
I think that's everyone. If your parents have agreed then enter your name in the following doc. And when it is confirmed, try to keep your date of arrival on 24th or 25th. I think the last date of stay can be 1st or 2nd May. Finalise the details of your trip and let me know in two days at the max so I can organise things accordingly and book rooms. Let's not put it for the last minute rush.
So tired~ I think I will go sleep now. Good night everyone. It's been a phenomenal day~
 
*Attached doc*
Uploaded 5 minutes ago    14 likes
 
Shaily                 Yay! I get to meet my Kai!
Shatakshi          Luhan!
Ruka                   Chanyeol!
Zee                     Chanyeol for me too!
Ronica                Kris! And Luhan!
Shatakshi          Ronica unnie, why can't you stay away from him?! T^T
Alolika                Is this a bias list recount? >_<
Crupalee            Lay is all mine!
Pooja                  ^^ No one disputed that claim. -_-
Crupalee            :D I thought you liked him too!
Pooja                   I won't fight with you if that is what you want. :P
Crupalee             I miss those long comment wars.
Pooja                   Yeah. Beef flew all over the place back then
Alolika                  -_-" Do we really need to mention that?
Pooja                    XD
Crupalee             XD
Sunhi                    Xiumin! I get to see Xiumin!
Avarnita               Omg omg omg! Yay!
Kimberly              Mine agreed now as well!
Siddharth            Since you all are coming, I can too!
Priyanka              This will rock! Mumbai here we come!
Avarnita               Daebak!
 
 

 

A/N - An update after ages, we know... /bricked/

On the positive side, everyone gets to go! ^_^