The First Of Many

Surprise for the Indian EXOtics

 

 
It was a normal day. Just like all other days of a student's life. 
 
 
What else could you have expected? 
 
 
Ruka, Sanika and Crupalee and Diksha were busy with their twelfth grade. While Alolika, Sonia, Pooja and various others who already have given their twelfth were loaded with assignments. Students like Shatakshi and a few others were busy with their tenth grade. While Kimberly, Vasudha, Palak, Priyanka, SunHi, Ronica, Shaily, Avarnita, Poorva, Zee and various others were busy with their final exams coming up.
 
 
Everyone was stressed out but none of them had ever stopped doing one thing... That is spamming the facebook group with lots of pictures and playing trivia games and guess who games and stuff. This is why the Indian EXOtics' group was always active.
 
 
Just like all other days , Ruka came back from school and immediately jumped towards the PC. As she her cellphone, Facebook showed her that she had 30 notifications pending. She curiously went through each one of them. All of them was from the Indian EXOtics group. And one was from some unknown site which she considered spam. She re-checked it and tried going through the mailbox. It showed a link to a site.
 
 
Ruka double clicked on it and it directly led her to the message she had left on EXO's fanboard a week ago. 
 
 
"OMG!!! I cant believe this!!!" she said screaming until she was interrupted by her mother, who walked past her room giving her confused looks.
 
 
As soon as Ruka got the reply, she immediately went to her Facebook to see if anyone from the group was online. She saw Pooja and Poorva both online at the same time. So she immediately typed to both through a group chat.
 
 
 
 

 

 

Ruka has invited Poorva and Pooja to join the group chat.

Poorva has accepted your request to join chat.

Pooja has accepted your request to join chat

 

Ruka      :   Heyyy guysssss

                    I got my biggest shock of the day
 
Poorva  :  ????
 
Pooja     :  And what is it??
 
Ruka      :  I received this mail in my inbox. That led me to my message on EXO's fan message board. And then I received this! 
 
                    email link - View Attachment - Download
 
Poorva   :  Give me a minute I'll translate it.
 
Pooja      :  I shall go take a look
 
Ruka       :  Kayy.... (Y)
 
 
 
 
Right after a minute .... 
 
Poorva returned to her desk with wide eyes. "Is she kidding me? Or has someone trolled Ruka Unnie?" she said gasping.
 
 
 
Poorva   :   Are you kidding me? 
                    Or have you been trolled?
 
Pooja      :  I cant believe this
 
Ruka       :  I cannot believe it too
                    Lets see if the others get the same message too
 
Pooja      :  Yes.. I hope that happens xD
 
Poorva   :  I hope so... I still think we're being trolled.
 
Ruka       :  Nah... I dont.. Somehow i see originality in the way the mail was typed.
                    I'll try mailing this id as well okay?
                    Lets keep this a secret till then!
                    See ya!

 

 
 
Saying this, Ruka closed her Facebook window and her email window.
 
 
She went to the very same mail she had gotten and typed a reply message to it saying. 
 
 
 
 
Hello Sir/Madam ,
 
I wanted to know where this mail comes from and how did you get my email address?
 
Thank you
 
 

 

 
 
And went back to her facebook when she noticed Poorva's Status message.
 
 
 
 
Poorva   
"Ruka Unnie!! I also got the same mail!!! 0____0" 
 
 

 

 
 
 
Ruka gasped as she saw this post. Right after a gap of five minutes, Pooja also posted a message saying that she received this message. 
 
 
 
 
-x-x-x-
 
 
 
 
 
Pooja was excited as well as confused as she saw the mail because Poorva and Ruka's words of someone having trolled them, were ringing in her ears. 
 
 
She called her sister Palak to view this message. 
 
 
As soon as she saw it she said "Unnie, somehow I feel this mail is honest... Let me check if I have received this as well" and went through her inbox ~ and yes ..she had gotten the same mail as well.
 
"I guess they have mailed all those who have posted messages on the fanboard..." said Pooja looking at her sister with a puzzled look. "Yeah..i think so too" Palak replied until when their talk was interrupted by a facebook notification from Ruka.
 
 
 
 
Ruka    
I received an email reply from them!!!!!!!! Adfssgcfjvkfdjl!!! 
 
 
 
 
"No way ... Are you serious? " Pooja said widening her eyes in shock.
 
 
 

 

 
What was this mess all about!? What kind of emails were the three Indian EXOtics talking about?
 
What is this email reply that Ruka received!? 
 
Keep Waiting for the next chapter...
 
All your confusions shall be cleared...