Flat Chest.

17/1
*A.N: Sorry this update took longer than I had said. This chapter was going to be really long, compared to my others with 6065 words, but I decided to edit the chapter for others scenes to happen later, so I cut it down to a short 2223 words...and counting...haha, this is now a short chapter.
 
**I do not own any pictures or gifs in this chapter nor other chapters...Enjoy :)
 
Baekji:
 
We watched Yoohwa and Youngsoo drive away in the taxi. Mr. Sungsoo returned inside with a sigh of either stress or relief. "Sorry, kids. The girls must have been a distraction from your evaluation in a couple of days.
 
We nodded.
 
"Well. They're gone, continue your training!" Mr. Sungsoo pushed us away from his office. It was lunch time. We went our separate ways to get something to eat.
I walked my own way,  finally leaving with some peace of mind. "Oh Baekji! I almost forgot," the CEO called back to me. I turned, walking back, feeling a bit of guilt crawl in the back of my spine again. He smiled, handing me a ticket, then showed another behind it, revealing two. "My nieces said these were for you." 
 
Two SHINee World tickets for this Saturday. "Thank you so much, Mr. Sungsoo," I bowed and took the tickets. 
 
After I ran through the halls, passing by staring trainees, jumping for joy. Success!
 
"You don't deserve those." I stopped running, seeing that Soonyoung was close by. 
 
"What do you mean?" I glared.
 
"You made me lie to the CEO! Give me those," Soonyoung tried to grab the tickets from me.
 
"Stop!" I put the tickets behind me.
 
"Hey. Are those the SHINee tickets that you promised me?" Youngmin asked. I just noticed then that we stood next to his office.
 
"Youngmin, you don't think Baekji deserves these tickets, do you? After all the pain and stress that she's given to us?" Soonyoung stressed his words as if I were a serious pain in the neck.
 
"That is true," Youngmin agreed.
 
"Youngmin! I only promised you them if I pranked you for the whole week. It was only one day!" I whined. "You said you didn't like SHINee anyway! Soonyoung and I can just go together."
 
"That's not going to happen," Soonyoung mumbled.
 
"Well, you haven't given me a single churro since, either!" Youngmin argued to me.
 
"What are you guys arguing about?!" Doogi butted in.
 
"Doogi-nim! Baekji has tickets to the SHINee concert," Soonyoung said.
 
Doogi laughed, "Oh, Baekji! You finally got the tickets you wanted!" 
 
"No that's not my point!" Soonyoung interupted. "She shouldn't go!"
 
"Why not?!" I yelled, facing Doogi. It felt like the three of us were children and Doogi was our mother.
 
"When is the concert?" She asked.
 
"This Saturday."
 
Doogi sighed, "That's the day before your evaluation, Baek!"
 
"So she can't go?" Soonyoung smiled.
 
"No, most definitely not!"
 
"Doogi-nim!"
 
"You haven't been doing much since you've returned from suspension! You haven't even decided which song you're going to perform on Saturday, did you?" Doogi looked at me straight in the eyes. I nodded, sadly. She took the tickets from me and handed them to Youngmin and Soonyoung. "Let them have the tickets, Baekji. You'll have your turn next concert."
 
Soonyoung laughed at me, feeling victory for once. 
 
"Okay," I grinded my teeth together, staring at the over-joyed Soonyoung.
 
When I faced Doogi, she looked afraid of what I was going to do to him. "Okay, kids. Get some lunch before getting back to practice. You don't have much time left."
 
Youngmin and Doogi walked opposite ways from us. We walked to the kitchen.
 
We joined some Seventeen members and other trainees at the table in the practice room when we got our lunch.
 
"Ha, ha, ha, ha!" Soonyoung sang, brushing the tickets in my face. He put a bread-roll in his mouth before sitting down.
 
I pushed his seat away from him before he sat, but he pulled me, making us fall next to each other to the wooden floor. We looked at each other and grimaced, but the ticket was just at arms-length. 
 
"Give me that!" I reached from his arm above his head, but he switched the ticket to his opposite hand. I moved above him so I could reach across. 
 
He spat the bread-roll at my face, but I shoved it back in his mouth, stretching to the ticket. 
 
The guys didn't even think of breaking us apart, too entertained.
 
"Get off of me!" Soonyoung yelled. He put his arms in front of him and  pushed my chest away. 
 
"UGH! YOU TOUCHED ME!! ERT!!" I held my chest with one arm and pushed him down to the floor again when we got up. 
 
"Kwon Soonyoung!  Jang Baekji! Cleaning duty after evaluations tomorrow," one of our instructors yelled, passing by.
 
 
We groaned, and I looked up to the ceiling crying. "Okay," we whined.
 
I sat back in my chair, disgusted. Soonyoung sat next to me and started to eat.
 
"That's assault, you know?" I scowled. 
 
Soonyoung ate his sandwich, as if it were nothing. "Didn't feel like it, Flat-chest."
 
The guys laughed.
 
"Flat-chest?!"
 
"For a girl as heavy, yet flat as you; it literally felt like I pushed a man."
 
Mingyu observed his hands and touched his own chest. The guys touched each other's moobs.
 
"You're not a man, are you, Baekji-ah?" Soonyoung looked at me with furrowed eyebrows.
 
"NO!" I yelled, angrily. I got up from my seat, watching them laugh at me. 
 
"Why are you guys laughing? You're all flat-chested too." It wasn't a good come back, but I didn't know what else to say, so I took Soonyoung's sandwich.
 
"Hey-"
 
"Get your own lunch," I took a bite of the sandwich and nudged the back of his head before leaving the room.
 
 
Soonyoung:
 
"That is my lunch!" I yelled back at her. She slammed the door shut.
 
I only smirked, "I hope she likes the sandwich. It's turkey ." We all laughed.
 
I didn't mind not eating during lunch anyway. I won against Baekji.
 
Again!
____________________________
 
I stopped by the office after practice. I bowed to all of the office-noonas and Youngmin.
 
"Hey! Soonyoung! What's my SHINee buddy doing here?" Youngmin cheered, putting an arm around me. The office blasted SHINee music and Youngmin was dancing around.
 
"What are you doing, Youngmin-ssaem?" 
 
"I'm trying to listen to more SHINee before the concert!" Youngmin said, bobbing his head.
 
"Yeah. About that..." It was my plan since the beginning, but now it seemed harder than I thought. "I'm gonna need your ticket. I'm planning to take someone else."  I gave him a weak smile.
 
"You mean, I did all of this for nothing?!!" he lifted his puffy-painted, LEE TAEMIN t-shirt from the desk. 
 
"I bought you some churros...!" I lifted up the paper bag.
 
"Great. I didn't want to go anyway." he took the bag from me and turned off the music. He sat back on his chair, "So...who ya taking?" Youngmin raised his eyebrows.
 
"No one...no one you know, anyway." I held the door knob.
 
"Ah! It's Okuhira Rian! You like her don't you Soonyung-iee?" Youngmin sang.
 
"What?! No! W-Who told you?!"  Baekji.
 
He just laughed, "Have fun with your friend, Soonyoung, and let her have this!" He threw his Taemin shirt to me.
 
"Thanks, Young-ssaem!" I bowed and waved before leaving.
 
I walked to studio one to get to her class. 
 
"Where do you think you're going?" someone asked. It was Baekji. Wonwoo, Mingyu, and her sat at a table, working on Japanese language worksheets. "-And what's that other thing you're holding. Is that a SHINee Taemin shirt? Isn't that Teacher Youngmin's?"
 
"I got Youngmin's ticket back. I'm going to ask someone else." I opened the t-shirt, showing them, "Yeah. I'm gonna party all night in my Taemin-tee!" I cheered, rubbing it in their faces. 
 
"Who are you asking?" Mingyu asked. 
 
"I know! It's that cute Japanese girl Soonyoungie likes! Riiaaannn! Our hyungie's finally going on a date with a girl~!" Wonwoo tickled my stomach.
 
tumblr_inline_mlzyb4JeaT1qz4rgp.gif

"Ah," I jerked back, laughing. "You guys, wish me luck!" I waved.
 
"Tell her I said, Konichiwaaa...and t-tanoshindddeee!!" Mingyu tried to read from his worksheet.
 
 
When I got there, I acted smooth. As usual, I met her during music composition class. She was playing her guitar.
 
I tapped her left shoulder passing by and sat to her right. Rian laughed, "Soonyoung! I'm glad you're here!" She handed me her notebook, "I finally finished the song for Sunday!"
 
"Really?" I read her lyrics with butterflies in my stomach. The lyrics were very cute.
 
"So what do you think? Do you like it?" she asked nervously.
 
"Definitely," I blushed. My face started to hurt from the smile I couldn't wipe away.

"That's great! Thanks Soonyoung. Do you mind if I practice my performance in front of you?"

I choked, "S-Sure! I would love you to!"

Rian smiled, "Thanks. Hopefully my boyfriend will think the same." she giggled and had her hand out to get her notebook back.

I thought my ears were fooling me. "S-sorry. Your who?"

She looked at me to see if I were serious and laughed, "My boyfriend! Remember? Cookie~?" she sang his name. "That's really all who I talk about with you and he goes to our school, I'm surprised you don't remember."

So 'Cookie', he wasn't who I thought he was this whole time.

 

I clenched my fist, looking down as my body and face warmed up.

"Soonyoung...Are you alright?" Rian was confused worriedly, trying to looking into my eyes.

I felt a weird sensation in me. I didn't like it. I bit my lip, feeling my eyes moisten.

My head hurt, and face was probably red by then. "I....I thought he was your dog," I gave a false laugh for the misunderstanding.

She unintentionally widened her eyes, surprised to hear what she just heard, "Oh. I-..." she paused. "I had no idea." She awkwardly laughed for a moment too. "I mean, I thought you knew because...our anniversary is this Saturday, and I always ask you for a boy's opinion on things like my song for him, and-" she didn't finish.  "Well, I call him by only the nickname I gave him, so I guess I can see how you thought he was my dog...Sorry Soonyoung."

I looked at Rian. She was playing with her finger nails.

She looked down, ashamed.

"Hey," I nudged her arm. Rian looked up at me with sad eyes. "Why are you like that?"

She sniffed, wiping her nose, "Well...I....I honestly dont know!" she laughed at herself.

I slightly grinned, taking her lyric book next to her again. So this is the song for her anniversary tomorrow. I read over the lyrics, taking it in a different way.

"Rian." I called. We both looked at the book as I pointed.  "There's one thing missing about these lyrics though."

Her eyes widened, grabbing the notebook away, "What is it?!"

I chuckled at her sudden panic attack. She looked  through her lyrics, then at me, confused.

"Sing it for me," I smiled.

Rian looked at me, then smiled shyly, giggling under her breath. She adjusted her guitar and layed the lyrics down next to her. Rian cleared , "Okay." She plucked a few notes of the song and began to sing. At times she would look at me in the eyes, and again, I could feel my heart jitter.

She wasn't the best singer, but her voice was cute and sweet. She was very pretty.

tumblr_ms1mxm2Zo21qdceyqo1_500.jpg (Naeun aka Rian singing I'm In Love)

When Rian finished, I applauded. "Your boyfriend's going to love it," I told her. "Oh I almost forgot," I turned to my other side. "It's the reason why I came here in the first place." I handed her the tickets. "SHINee World in Concert this Saturday. For two."

Rian lost her breath for a moment, "Soonyoung-....I-" she was speechless.

"For you and um...Cookie. It will be a nice way to spend your anniversary."

"For us? Soonyoung, I can't! Take your girlfriend instead, Bomi. She likes SHINee too, right?"

There was an awkward silence again.

"Bomi...is not my girlfriend...." I paused, "...she's my mom's daschund puppy."

Rian responded blankly, "...Oh," she blushed. "I'm sorry."

My head still hurt and my heart became heavy again, but I tried my best to clean all of the bad emotions out of my body.

I handed her the tickets again, "Take them."

Rian looked at them in awe, "Soonyoung-ah...These must have costed you so much-"

"I got them for free. Don't worry Rian," I laughed. "These tickets are meant for true Shawols anyway." I eyed her lyric book, her SHINee lyric book. I put the tickets on her lap.

Rian looked at me worried again, but I managed to smile at her to show that I was fine. She took the tickets, "Thanks, Soonyoung." She pulled me in for a hug. "You're a really great friend."

"Oh, hey. This also came with the tickets. I thought this one was perfect for you, since I know he's your bias." I showed her the Taemin shirt that Youngmin made.

"Ah! How did you know?" she hugged the shirt, laughing. 

"He's the second guy you never stop talking about." I smirked. "He's your #2 guy, so does that mean I'm your #3?"

Rian chuckled under her breath. She put her arm around my shoulders and pulled me closer, "In my buddy list, you're my #1!"

 

 

___________________________________________

A/N: So hey~ this chapter was light and short ^^ I typed the SHINee scene during my other bias, Taemin's birthday...ha what a coincidence! Hmm...What do you think of Rian, or this "Cookie" guy? What do you think will happen if Soonyoung meets him for the first time?

Since I cut the chapter in half, hopefully I get the next chapter finished quickly since that one has already been started! I hope I get many chapters typed before school starts for me in one week T.T 

Don't forget to comment your thoughts of this chapter below^0^

.. any ghost-readers out there who never comment...at least comment, "doodly-doo" so I know you're reading... T.T

 

-taegyoelf

Rian: Cookie! I'll would like to introduce you my friend, Soonyoung!

Cookie: Nice to finally meet you!

Soonyoung: Nice to meet you too-....err..

tumblr_m7t4o5jeB41qlhcqto1_500.jpg

*FYI: Cookie isn't his real name, it's his nickname that Rian gave him.