Introduce Me To Your N̶o̶o̶n̶a̶ Cousin

17/1

*A/N: I don't own any of these GIFs or pictures in this chapter :) Credit to owners!

Baekji:

I quickly walked away before Soonyoung caught up to me. "Baekji! I still see you!" he jogged to me and got a hold of my sleeve.

"Ow!" he pulled me back. "Quit it. You're going to rip my sweater." I jerked my arm, but he didn't let go. "You've gone too far. I'm telling Doogi," he dragged me to her office. I heard part of my sleeve rip as he pulled my sweater harder. “Let go of me!” I shut my mouth. I spoke with my American accent. It only happens when I’m tired or I can’t think properly. As he continued to walk, he looked at me surprised, but also confused at my pronunciation.

He pulled me all the way to Doogi’s door. "N-No. You wouldn't want to do that!" I stopped. He turned his head. "Why not?"

"Look," I said quietly. I walked him to her office, looking through the slightly opened door. Doogi, Youngmin, and other Pledis staff sat in front of a few computers with piles of paperwork. One of the staff dropped a stack of papers, flying to the floor. Doogi got up and began to complain crazily, picking them up. Her usual way to show that she’s hasn’t slept for at least two days. “They’re already stressed out about the Pledis auditions.”

“So?” he looked at me with cold eyes.

“So…if you ‘tattle-tale’ on us you’ll just add more to their stress bucket, and hopefully they don’t explode! Plus, if you tell Doogi now…” We watched as Doogi violently threw paper clips at the staff, “Who knows what she’ll do to you...”

“Fine.” Soonyoung replied blankly.

 “That’s why you’re the one who’s going to tell,” he pushed me into the office.

“Ugh.” I took a glance at the computers to see different boys singing and dancing. “It looks like the auditions are for the next members of your group.” I whispered to him.  I scanned the desks of pictures and applications of young boys. "If I tell them about is incident, there will be a delay from looking through all those audition applications. The longer the delay, the longer you’ll have to wait for all seventeen members…You don’t want me to get in the way of your debut, do you?” I smiled. “Baekji?” I heard Doogi call behind me. I turned, afraid.

 “What are you doing here?”

Soonyoung:

Baekji’s just trying to scare me. Like she’s really going to tell on herself!  “U-uh…me? W-Well I was just going to say that…” she turned to look at me with creepy grin. “I’m the one who stole the buckets in the janitor's closet.” She began, without a look of guilt. “You what-?!” Doogi asked. S-should I stop her before this gets worse? No! She’s not really going to tell on herself, is she? “Also, today I filled those buckets with cold water and it spilled on Ria-“

“-It spilled on the dance studio floors!” I jumped in. “Soonyoung, what’s the meaning of this?” Doogi asked seriously.  “What I mean is…” I paused. Angry Doogi scared me.

“Baekji today wanted to mop the dance studio floors today!”

“What?!” Doogi and Baekji exclaimed in disbelief. “Yeah, because she knows how stressed the staff is these days. She just wants to help out!”

“Well. Thanks, Baekji,” Doogi patted her shoulder.

“Also,” I smiled. “Baekji told me that she wants to stay and mop the studios after practice too.” Baekji looked at me with wide eyes and nudged my arm.

“No I didn’t-“

“-That’s a great idea, Baekji! I’ll tell the janitor that you’ll be taking over tonight!”

“Tonight?”

I couldn’t help but laugh.

“Soonyoung said that he wants to mop too.” Baekji added. My smile dropped. “No, thanks,”

“Oh. Come on Soonyoung! You have nothing to do after practice, do you? Help Baekji out!” Doogi said.

“Yeah, Soonyoung,” Baekji gave me the grin.

“……Okay.”

“Great! I’ll tell the janitor to meet you two after practice!”

Baekji and I walked out, leaving a happier Doogi inside. I walked next to her. She was smaller than me, her hair is short, and always had a frown on her face. She reminds me of an angry troll. I looked at her face, her little-evil face. Her face… looks familiar.

Baekji:

Why is he looking at me?  “You know, your face reminds me of a mosquito. Irritating and I’m tempting to hit with a fly-swatter.” He smirked and looked away. Some of Seventeen walked up to us with their '17TV props'. “Hey Soonyoung-hyung. Ready to start Seventeen TV?” Mingming in white earmuffs asked. Soonyoung nodded, “Let’s go.” He said and the other boys followed behind him.

They left me alone. That was weird.

Soonyoung:

I stuck my red dumbbell sticker on my shirt and walked with the guys to the studio. “I was practicing that one move that you helped me with, hyung,” Hansol stopped in front of me and did the dance-move as the others sang the song.

“W-whoa~!” I caught Hansol before he slipped on the wet floor.

“Somebody needs to put a wet floor sign here!” he said, fixing his shirt.

She didn’t even clean the mess up. I nodded. “You guys can go. I’ll be there in a minute. I’m just going to clean this stuff up before someone else slips.”

The guys headed to practice and I grabbed a rag from the cabinets and wiped the floor dry. The thought of Rian came to me when the balloon splashed on her head. The way she frowned, how she looked down in embarrassment. When I looked into her eyes; I never seen her cry before. I squeezed the rag in anger.

Baekji’s going to pay for this…

I realized that I squeezed all of the water back onto the floor. I wiped the the water again.

“Soonyoung-ah!” Doyoon-hyung called to me. “What?”

“Are you almost done?”

“Oh. Oh yeah. I’m coming,” I stood, joining my group. I threw the rag to the corner. Doogi and the PD’s turned the 17TV cameras on and we started practice.

How will I get back at Baekji?

Should I prank her? What prank should I do?

*After one hour of practice*

 

 

“Let’s take a break!” the members went their separate ways.

“Who took the last water-bottle? That was mine!” an angry Hansol popped his head from the door to the kitchen. Junhui choked on his water when he took a sip. He hid the bottle under his shirt and nonchalantly walked away.

 “Hey…You know that bubble tea shop that just opened next door?” Seokmin smiled to me, about to get up. “Oh yeah. Bubble tea sounds good right now,” I stood, ready to go. “Let’s gooo~” Seokmin and I, plus eleven other boys walked quickly out the glass door. As we headed out the doors, we saw Baekji in the hallway. They all greeted her, “Hi Baekji! Hi Baekji-sunbae!” I was the first to pass her, we exchanged dirty looks.  

"We should invite Baekji-sunbae for some bubble-tea, shouldn't we?" Seokmin asked me when we walked outside. "We can get to know each other and become friends!"

I nodded, "No. Maybe some other time. She looks busy." I had enough of her already.

"Come on, guys. We don't have all day!" it takes forever for our whole group to leave a room. I waited for all the members to come out. I waited while the other members were already ordering their drinks. Doyoon-hyung was the last one in the building. He was still talking to Baekji. "Doyoon-hyung seems to know Baekji well. They probably trained together before he joined our group?" Seunggwan sneeked next to me. Both of them looked happy to see each other.

"What's so good about DoDo-hyung though?" Mingyu surprised me from behind. He already had his mango bubble-tea and handed Seunggwan his drink.

"Oh-! Look at that!" Seunggwan exclaimed as they hugged each other. "I guess Hyung doesn't understand the meaning of dibs!!" Mingyu forcefully slurped his tea in my ears.

Ugh. I really hate that sound!

More of the members crowded behind me, watching as well and slurping their teas. "Hey! Let's give Doyoon-hyung privacy. We shouldn't interupt hyung with his girlfriend."

"Soonyoung-hyuunng. Stop! Don't call her Doyoon's girlfriend!"  my heartbroken dongsaengs complained. "But they are. You guys should go back to the bubble tea shop before you see them-..."

"Don't you dare say the 'k' word!!!!!" Seunggwan shouted, his drink dripping out of his mouth. Doyoon and Baekji noticed us watching.

"Ahh~Jinjja. Shut up!" my dongsaengs whined to Seunggwan and I. I laughed at their faces as they walked back into the shop. I love teasing them.

"Hyung," Samuel followed me in. "Is Doyoon-hyung really dating Baekji-sunbae?" I nodded with a smirk. "Baekji's not Doyoon-hyung's type." I told Samuel quietly.  I could have said Doyoon is waay out of her league.

I ordered Samuel's and my bubble tea and sat with the other members at the table. "Look. There he is." Seokmin said. All of the members eyes followed Doyoon as he walked in innocently with a cheerful smile.  "Betrayer. You digust me...."  Seokmin whispered in a cartoon voice. The guys giggled. We watched Doyoon's back as he ordered his drink. "Why him? Is it his looks? His dancing?"

"His acting? His smile?"

"His hair?...It's his lips! It has to be his lips!"

"Well...Doyoon has a nice ." Doyoon got his drink and turned. "Oh no! He's coming towards us!"

"Hey~" Doyoon waved joining the table. No one replied. "Is it true?" Mingyu asked first.

Doyoon stabbed the straw into the drink, "Is what tru-"

"That she's you girlfriend? H-How long have you known each other?!" Seunggwan asked. "Wait. Who are we-"

"Does she have a sister?" Seokmin spat out.

"Guys! Backup for a sec!" Doyoon laughed, putting both of his hands up. "Who are we talking about?"

The members blinked for a moment. "S-Sunbae." Chan answered. "The girl you were talking to." Doyoon swallowed his milk tea. "Oh! You mean...Baekji?!" When he saw the members nod, Doyoon laughed.

"DON'T PLAY WITH ME, MAN. WE NEED ANSWERS!" Seunggwan stood up, wildly. The members had to pull him back to his seat. "Ah. You guys are hilarious," Doyoon chuckled. "Well?"  Wonwoo lifted his eyebrows.  Doyoon nodded. "Yeah. She is."

"WHAT?!!" Seungwan stood again.  "No! Seunggwan-ah, I'm kidding! I'm kidding!" Doyoon made Seunggwan sit before continuing.  "Well, why were you hugging and talking to her?" Mingyu crossed his arms. "She's my cousin!" Doyoon shouted. He nudged Mingyu's and Seunggwan's forehead. "Oooohh~" they all said in unison.

Doyoon:

The members weirded me out sometimes. Why are they so curious about Baekji? She's just my cousin.

"So...what is she like?" What is she like?

"What do you mean?" I gave him a weird look.

"You know. What is she like?"

When I think of Baekji, I think of pranks, jokes, and mischief. Nothing but the usual Gaegujaengi. It’s not something to say to them though. "She's nice...I guess.”

“Nice? That’s it?” I hit myself. There’s more to Baekji than just, “nice”.  I just had to think about it for a moment. “She’s really creative too. Baekji writes her own music. She’s a singer and plays the guitar.” The guys nodded, they seemed to like that.

“I knew that,” Seunggwan said. “Baekji helped me with my music theory homework. She also asked if she can play a song for me.” Seunggwan nodded proudly to the other guys. “Yeah. Baekji and I. We’re best friends.” He bragged.

 “How would you know what she sounds like? You fell asleep while she played!” Jihoon backfired. “Besides.” Jihoon began. “Baekji-sunbae’s my partner in guitar class.” he gloated. “I played a song for her in English and also, we played a duet together. She’s probably falling for me already.” Jihoon smirked. The boys continued to brag, but the rest rolled their eyes and ignored them, including me. “What’s sunbae’s blood type?"

“She told me she doesn’t know.”

“How can she not know her blood type?! Everyone knows mine!” Mingyu said. “It’s because Baekji’s from the states, and let me guess. You’re blood-type B?” I crossed my arms.

 “Yeah, it’s obvious!” Mingyu replied. “Maybe she’s..A…she seems like one.” Jihoon nodded. Soonyoung smirked, “More like an O.” To me, I think Baekji’s blood type is AB; two split personalities in one.

 “A? B? O? AB? ABCDEFG? What’s her blood type, hyung?!” Seunggwan asked.

“I told you she doesn’t know! If she doesn’t know, how would I know?! Why are you guys interested in her anyway?"

"Umm..just wondering," Seokmin answered awkwardly. "Well, it doesn't matter. Since she's my younger cousin, hands off of her. It will be awkward watching you guys trying to 'flirt' with her."

"And gross."

Soonyoung:

After our bubble tea break, it was back to dance practice. More like, 'messing around and asking Doyoon more questions'. I practiced the dance alone in front of the mirror. I looked at the rest of them. If one of our instructors were here, we would be scolded.

"I still don't understand what's so good about Baekji," I joined Hansol on the floor, who was on his phone. He laughed, "Unlike the other members, you seem to hate her guts. Why though? Baekji's nice!" I smirked, "She's not nice. She's a snot..." I got up and walked over to the group of guys around Doyoon-hyung.  "That's enough talking. Let's start practice!"

"Yeah. Seriously. If you want to know so much about Baekji, why can't you just ask her?" Doyoon left the huddled group, irritated. "It's not that easy! I want talk to Baekji more...but I'm scared to," Seunggwan frowned. "You're my only source to know things about Baekji, Hyung."

Source to know things about Baekji? Creepy...but wait. Maybe Doyoon can help me with something. "Ugh, now I don't have time for practice and I'm gonna be late for my acting audition!" Doyoon got his backpack. "See you guys at the dorm later." Doyoon waved. "Wait, hyung." I walked with him out the door. "This might be a little weird to ask but-"

"Oh...Not you too!" he whined. "No! I'm just wondering...do you know what Baekji's...scared of?"

"What's she's scared of? ...Why do you want to know that?"  Doyoon thought and then laughed to himself when he remembered something, "Yeah. When were kids, Baekji had coulrophobia."

"Califlower-phob..what?"

Doyoon continued to space off behind me, laughing. "When her family visited us in Busan, it was my older sister's birthday and we invited a clown." Doyoon laughed louder, "Baekji cried all day and then locked herself in the bathroom! Ahh...and it was so hard to get her out of there! We lost the keys and my dad had to take down the door just to get her out of the bathroom."

"So..she's scared of...clowns?"

"Yeah, but that was years ago. I'm not sure if she still is."

A thought came back to me from last week, when Seventeen first met Baekji. I walked in in the middle of Doogi and Baekji's conversation about some "Circus-World" tickets. "I can't go to circuses. Clowns freak me out,"  I remembered her saying. "Clowns? I can't even look at one."

 I'm pretty sure she's still afraid of clowns. "Okay. Thanks, Hyung," I waved for him to leave.

Doyoon looked at me suspiciously, "Yeah. See you later, Soonyoung..."

I walked back to the practice room, "Hey guys! Guess what?" The boys turned their heads to me. "Tomorrow's Baekji's birthday."

"Really?! How come we didn't know?! I don't even have a gift!" they freaked out.  "Don't worry. Since it's a last-minute thing, let's throw a little party in the practice room tonight, using the decorations we used for Mingming's birthday a few weeks ago," I smiled excitedly.

"T-The clown decorations?"

"Yeah. Baekji loves clowns!" I patted their backs.

Seokmin clapped, "I'm on it. Let's get the decorations from the closet." he marched out the door with other members following him.

*3 hours later*

tumblr_mqupbtwTJq1scl30to1_500.gif

tumblr_inline_n0awt7PyRi1qit75t.gif

Baekji:

“Just remember to turn off all the lights when you’re finished, and the doors are locked from outside. So if you get out of the building, you can’t come back in until tomorrow morning!”

“Yes, Janitor-nim. I’ve done this many times, no need to tell me again,” he handed me a broom, a mop, and the mop bucket from the janitor’s closet. It’s after midnight and the building was empty. When other trainees thought they had a long night, they should see me…still here, cleaning up the sweaty floors.

 “Is your friend getting here soon? The last time I checked, the last kids upstairs were already heading home.”

 He's not my friend... “I don’t know. I wouldn't be surprised if he ditched. But it's okay. I'd rather be alone than with him."

"Are you sure?" I nodded, "I'll be fine."

"Okay, see you tomorrow then," the janitor put his cap on and walked out the door. I sighed and looked around for a second. Soonyoung really didn't stay.

I don't care though. I enjoy being alone in the silence. It felt relaxing.

I began with the studio, mopping back and forth. Never mind, this is boring.

I tried to mop quickly now, I ran across the room and back.

A thump on the wall startled me. I stopped for a moment. I heard a low voice from the other room. Is there someone still in there? I walked into the other studio to check.

The lights are off...Were there possibly...ghosts?!

"Surprise!!!!" the lights switch on and appeared Seventeen in wacky clothes. The boys ran up to me as I was still bewildered at the decorations around me.

Clowns. Clowns everywhere.

"I-it's not my b-birthda-" I couldn't gather my words, still in shock. "Hey, Baekji. Here's your present." Mingming approached me sweetly. "What's this?" he placed a small box in the center of my palm. Earrings?! "I just found something while I was walking through the store," he blushed nervously and scratched his head. "You didn't have to get me anything." Especially because it's not my birthday...

"Oh, no. Really, it's nothin-"

"DEFINITELY nothing!" Seunggwan pushed him out of sight. They all painted their faces, I noticed. "Why would you want that kind of garbage anyway if you can have something way better," he revealed a necklace in one hand. "For you, Rebecca." he said in English. Who told him my English name?

 "No! She doesn't want jewelery!" Chan appeard next to him. "At least we got her a gift! What do you have?!" Seunggwan asked.

"I'm going to sing her a song," Chan smiled. Jihoon moved him aside, "You stole my idea! Well...I'm going to sing a song I wrote myself!" Jihoon tried to sing louder than Chan.

Mingyu laughed calmly and looked at me. He was the one who stood right in front of me for no reason, he didn't even talk. He put a hand on my shoulder and just watched.  Seunggwan yelled, "He didn't write that song. Why would someone want a song for a gift anyway?"

"Well, maybe you should tell her that the diamonds are fake!!" Jihoon pounced at Seunggwan, and the once silent Pledis Building became a mad house.  

I couldn't believe it. Were these guys actually fighting over...me? Is this real life? "Guys! Stop!" they wouldn't listen to me. I saw Hansol, Wonwoo, and Samuel eating corndogs and laughing at them in the corner. Junhui just watched them. Seungcheol and Doyoon, the eldest, weren't around to break them up. I questioned myself when I checked out of curiousity if Soonyoung was part of the group that fought over me. He wasn't.

"Happy Birthday!!" the room silented and our heads turned to the door. I honestly thought that my fear of clowns was gone until I saw Seokmin dressed in a full clown costume. My heart stopped in shock and I froze for a moment. I ran out the door.

Soonyoung:

After Baekji left, I applauded. That should teach her a lesson! "Great job, everyone!" The guys looked at each other surprised, "Why did she run away?" they asked. Wonwoo left the room, which made me feel guilty.

"Hyung, does she really like clowns?" Jihoon asked me seriously. I was still smiling until I realized that all of their eyes looked at me. At that moment, I felt bad. "N-no...She's actually scared of them."

"Aww...Baekji! And on her birthday!"  Seunggwan frowned.  "Actually...It's not her birthday either." They looked at me in disbelief. "The least we can do is say sorry to her. Let's go." Jihoon said.

Baekji:

I walked into the empty studio and sat against the green wall. I couldn't believe the tears that filled my eyes. I can't possibly still be afraid of clowns!

The emptiness of the dark room creeped me out, though. I was afraid that out of no where, something might grab me like...a clown. I called my parents at home. They're not answering.

"Hey," a low voice made me jump. "Oh. No. Don't worry, it's just me." Wonwoo came over with a calm smile. "Mind if I join you?" I nodded and he sat next to me. "Are you okay now?" he looked at my face, concerned. I nodded again, looking ahead to avoid eye contact. "Ah, I see the tears in your eyes! Don't tell me you've been crying." he put a hand in his pocket. "Luckily, I have a present just for you."

He handed me tissues. I chuckled, "Thanks." I wiped the tears out of my eyes. "It was some party back there. The guys decorated and dressed up last minute when they heard that it was your birthday. It seems like the guys really like you."

"Really?" I sighed, "I feel bad now that I just ran off."

Wonwoo laughed, "It's fine. We can still go back and have fun."  It was quiet after, we both didn't move. "So...why did you leave? ...Are you sure everything is okay?" I hesitated, and decided not to speak.  "Tell me anything, Baekji..." he smiled. "You can trust me."

 I thought before I spoke, "I have this fear...of clowns." I finally said. Wonwoo giggled.

"Is that weird?!" I looked at him still smiling. "Don't be embarassed, Baekji. We all have our fears." he nudged my arm. "I'll tell you my fear. It's worse than yours, but it's a secret that I never told the members before. He looked around, then whispered in my ear, "I'm scared of birds...and dogs too" I laughed with him. I realized that this was the first time I ever talked to Wonwoo, and I'm glad I did. He made me feel better. "That's why when I go out, I run straight from the car to the building. I can't handle a flock of birds, I always feel like they're going to attack me." we laughed together. "Baekji, don't feel bad anymore! At least you can avoid clowns, dogs and birds are everywhere."

Our laughed silented when we heard footsteps getting closer. "Promise to keep my secret safe with you?" he showed me his pinky. "Of course," I linked my pinky with his. "Since you trust me with your secret, I shall protect you from any bird and dog that you come across." We both smiled, embarassed. "And since you trust me with your secret, I'll...beat up the next clown that scares you." 

The door opened and the guys came in. "Hi, Baekji..." Seokmin, still in his clown costume, waved and hid behind Mingyu. Wonwoo looked at me hesitantly. I knew he wasn't going beat up Seokmin.

Soonyoung:

I followed Jihoon inside. I didn't want to be the first person that Baekji looked at. "Wonwoo. What are you doing here?!" Jihoon asked more jealously than confused. "We were just talking," he replied. "Why are you two holding hands?!" Baekji and Wonwoo quickly unlinked their fingers. "We're not!"

"So leave, it's my-...our turn to talk to her!" Jihoon said. Wonwoo looked at Baekji first, then got up and joined behind our group. I can't believe Wonwoo talked to her alone before us. I felt a little angry that he didn't follow what I told him of not befriending her. She's dangerous!

Jihoon began talking, "Baekji-nim. We're sorry for scaring you. We didn't know that you have a fear of clowns, or that your birthday is not really today, Soonyoung-hyung!" Jihoon glanced at me with an eye. Baekji caught Jihoon's glance. "Wait. Was this...Soonyoung's idea?!" Baekji gave me a face that looked like she was going to attack. I hid behind Junhui's head. "To make it up to you, Baekji, we will try to help you lose your fear of clowns!" Seunggwan pulled Seokmin from behind.

Baekji looked down as Seokmin walked in front of her. "Now, Baekji, think of Seokmin's face. It's not scary, right? Well...it's kind of ugly but-" Seokmin glared at Seunggwan.

Seokmin:

"Now look up. It's just the same ugly- I MEAN smiley Seokmin, see!" Baekji looked up slowly. I felt bad that she's scared of clowns, which meant she's scared of me.

As she looked up, I tried my best to show her my genuine smile.

"See! It's just Seokmin! Whenever you see a clown now, just think that it's him!" Seunggwan said. Baekji smiled slightly, I'm glad I helped her get over her fear. "Now give Oppa a hug!" Seunggwan said. Baekji surprised me and gave me a hug. Ooh, I'm very glad I helped her get over her fear!

I couldn't help but smile and close my eyes to enjoy this moment. Seunggwan pulled us apart. "I MEANT ME!" Seunggwan hugged her too. The guys all joined in and we all group-hugged.

Soonyoung:

We walked back to the other studio and ate corndogs and cake before cleaning up. The whole time, I tried to avoid Baekji. I felt bad for scaring her, but I didn't want to apoligize either. She deserves this, and the only reason why I feel bad is because I'm a nice person...right?

We finished packing all of the decorations back into the closet. "Ahh. I'm so tired. Time to sleep!" Chan stretched. "Let's go to the dorm now!" We got our backpacks and jackets. The guys and I walked out of the building already, "See you tomorrow, Sunbae!" They waved to her.  I was already outside, walking on the frosty ground. Wonwoo stopped before he closed the door. I stopped and turned when I noticed him, leaving the group.

 "Come on, Sunbae. I'll walk you home." Wonwoo smiled. "No, I'm fine. Doogi wanted me to mop the studios tonight, but thanks." I could hear her from inside. I forgot, Doogi wants me to mop too. I sighed.

"It's already one in the morning, I'll help you." Wonwoo walked in. "No. Don't worry, I'm almost finished anyway. Go home, you need sleep!" I never heard Baekji talk so kindly before. It sounded so fake. I walked back to the Pledis building. Ugh, I can't believe she's making me do this...

"I'll see you tomorrow, then?" Wonwoo waved. He left the door to close. I caught it before it shut. "Hyung, what are you still doing here?" Wonwoo asked. I made something up, "I forgot my hat in the studio." Wonwoo looked at me for a moment, "O-okay, then. See you at the dorm, Hyung." Wonwoo walked away.

Baekji:

I continued to mop the other half of the studio. I was bored, and I found myself singing.

After I finished mopping the whole floor, I wiped the sweat off my forehead and thought to myself, would Doogi even notice if I ditched an hour ago? Tomorrow the floors with be covered in trainee sweat again, after all...

I still have the other studio's floor to clean. I got a broom and groaned opening the door.

"Whaaat...?"

Soonyoung was still here with a broom. The weird thing was that he was dancing with it rather than cleaning. I thought he left? Soonyoung stopped dancing for a moment and took his phone out to change the song. I walked in from behind, "Yah." I hit the back of his legs with my broom. He jumped, startled and turned around.

"What?" he took off one of his earphones. "What are you still doing here? I thought you left."

"What does it look like I'm doing? You made Doogi give me cleaning duty!" he shook his broom. "Well, stop dancing and help me clean. The longer we take, the longer I have to be with you."

__________________________

I cleaned the floor and Soonyoung wiped the mirrors. It was silent the whole time as he listened to his music. At some moments he would turn his head to me and look away when I looked back. "Stop looking at me." He didn't reply.

He looked away for a moment, then looked at me again. “Seriously, why do you keep looking at me?” I wiped my nose and face to make sure I had nothing hanging.

“Why are you always frowning?” Did he seriously just ask me that? "Shut up. I'm tired. It's your fault that we're doing this."

“You got me into this too."

"You have nothing else to do after practice, do you?"  he mocked Doogi. "Yes, it's 3am. I have things to do after practice. It’s sleep!”

“Well, sorry. Because of you, I have to clean too.”

“But you were the one who deserves the punishment. I didn’t do anything! You should feel lucky that Doogi didn’t find out.”

"You didn't do anything? You tried to scare me with that fake-clown birthday party."

"It's to get back at you!"

"What did I do to you?! It doesn't matter though, your prank was lame." Soonyoung laughed, "Lame? If you weren't scared, then let's watch the movie, 'It' together tomorrow."

I hit him with the broom again, "Keep cleaning. We're wasting time."

We cleaned faster so that we could leave already. When we were done, we put back the janitor cart back in the closet. "Ugh. Finally, it's over." he walked out of the door and shut it in my face. I opened the door and walked through the heavy wind. The rain sprayed in my face. Luckily, I brought a new umbrella with me and the walk to the dorms is not too long from here. I shivered, "Ah! It's so cold."

"It's the middle of winter. Of course it's cold, Stupid." he kept walking as I stopped. Rude.

 I walked passed Soonyoung, so I didn't have to look at him. I continued to walk, noticing how different the streets were late at night. It's scary. It's quiet and everyone's asleep. Are kids even allowed to be out at 3am? I heard Soonyoung's footsteps from behind. "Stop following me." I turned to see his grumpy face. "I'm going the same way."

He walked under the pouring rain, his jacket was soaked. "Want to share the umbrella?" I asked. He laughed, thinking that I was joking. "No." 

The raindrops seemed to get heavier and it began to snow. Soonyoung ran next to me under the umbrella. We walked next to each other now. I grinned at Soonyoung just to annoy him.

The walk to the dorms seemed longer than I thought. "Soonyoung. Do you hear that?" I heard a  faint voice under the rain. "Hear what?"  Two drunk men walked next to us. They leaned on each other and talked nonsense to the sky. I gasped, panicked. I frozed when they walked towards us. "What are you doing?! Keep walking," Soonyoung yelled quietly at me. He grabbed the handle of the the umbrella and pulled me to walk faster with his hand on top of mine. The drunk mean fell in the bushes.

The bus stop was ahead of us, which meant the dorms were just around the corner. Soonyoung let go of the umbrella. The wind blew harder and my hair blew everywhere, the umbrella turned inside-out and it slipped out of my hand. "Oh my-" The umbrella flew swiftly away like a feather until it landed in the middle of the road. I left Soonyoung on the sidewalk to get it. I ran through the wind and rain and bent down. It reminded me of last December, when I got suspended and left Seoul. I was at the exact same spot here with my umbrella, about to get killed by a passing car. But there was that guy in his uniform who pulled me away.

"What's wrong with you?" I remember him saying. The voice in my head actually came from Soonyoung. He stood in front of me and watched me with a weird look. He took the umbrella away and walked to the dorms. I caught up with him before he went inside. We stepped inside the elevator and Soonyoung pressed the button to the sixth floor. "Hey, our dorms are on the same floor." I said surprised. He leaned against the mirror of the wall. He rolled his eyes and yawned. When we got out,  I stayed behind him in the hall. I dug into my pocket for my keys as I came to my room. "Finally," I said quietly in a yawn. I opened the door and went inside. Before I closed the door, I saw Soonyoung going into the dorm just across from mine.

Seventeen's door is across from mine?! I was too tired to react. Soonyoung and I had a glance at each other for a moment. I waved weakly at him and we both shut our doors closed for the night.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*[A/N: Baekji's Clown Party Went A little like...

gif-hansol-17tv-1311012.gif

Actually~Seok is supposed to be dressed like this:

happy-clown-costume-49366.jpg

 

 

Also~are these chapters too long? I'm not sure. Excuse the grammar and spelling errors. 

 Please tell me what you thought of this chapter too! Thanks to all my readers. Please comment, I appreciate all of your feedback^^ Junghan, Jisoo, and Dongjin are coming soon~~~ :D

tumblr_mqr0e68GPq1scl30to1_500.gif