Bad Girl

17/1

*[A/N]: Double update this week. Make sure you've read the last chapter.

Enjoy!^_^

Soonyoung:

"And one, and two- three, and four. Five, six, seven, eight." Jihoon led the thirteen boys behind him in the dance.

"No! No! No! Seokmin! You're doing it all wrong," Jihoon pulled Seokmin next to him, facing the mirror. "You're doing this, when you're supposed to be doing this!"

The first Evaluation Week as a group is only around the corner and we are planning to dance to "Action" by our NU'EST seniors. Since this month was the first month as SEVENTEEN, it took us a while to change the choreography for the size of our group. A few of us who were trainees before forming the group knew the stress of preparation as the evaluation came closer. The stress has raised to a new level after we joined SEVENTEEN, having to improve not only ourselves, but thirteen other boys' imperfections. Also, as "soon-to debut" trainees, we are now level six trainees and the judges will expect much more from us.

어휴...........

Jihoon kept repeating the same move in front of Seokmin. "Do it like this!"

Jihoon counted the beat as Seokmin attempted to follow.

He struggled to keep his balance.

"Aigoo! Can Soonyoung-hyung just lead the dance! He's nicer when he helps me with choreography!" Jihoon looked at me and then to Seokmin in disbelief. "W-what did you say?! I-I am a much better teacher than Soonyoung is!" Jihoon laughed looking at s behind him. The guys kept silent blinking and just shrugged.

"Fine.." Jihoon stomped to the back of the group and pushed me toward the front.

I didn't notice my mouth was open until I looked at myself in the mirror to see twenty-six eyes staring at me. I never really led a group before..

I wiped my face with my sleeve. My shirt was already soaked in sweat and all the attention on me made me feel more nervous. "Okay. Well, let's start at the very beginning," before we even started, I remembered what my dance teachers had taught me in the past, and I tried to act like them.

"Hold on! Let's begin with the first pose! It may not seem like it, but height is the first important factor in a group choreography." I moved the members around so that they were all seen in the mirror.

We continued on with the choreography and I stopped them a couple of times, "Second factor; spacing. Third; expression and energy. Fourth; synchronization and timing."

We spent about two hours improving our dance and in the end, we were able to perfect the first half of the song. We called for a break. "Whoo!" the group cheered and clapped for our progress today. "Good job, guys." I tossed a couple of face towels to them. I checked the time.

6:50. "I'll see you guys again at practice tonight!" I only have a few minutes until she leaves for today. I ran to the locker room to change. After, I quickly looked into the mirror in the restroom. I was covered in sweat.

 I'm a mess.

I washed my face and rinsed my hair the best I could in the sink. I couldn't take long, but I have to look good in front her. I dried my face and hair with my towel. I glanced at the hand dryers and tried to fit my head in to dry my hair quicker.

AH, KWON SOONYOUNG, THAT'S STUPID! You don't have much time. Go. NOW!!

"Ah, aigo..." I sighed running to my locker to put on some cologne. I shut it closed and dashed out.

6:55. She's in her last class for today, Music Composition.

The members say that I'm a "stalker" for knowing what her schedule was, but it wasn't my fault that I went to Manager Doogi's office to see my schedule and her's just so happend to be the schedule three papers away from mine...

I just wanted to know if we had the same classes!

Just another hall to pass. I never noticed how big this building was, until now. I continued to walk faster, passed slow trainees, doors, and Baekji holding a bucket.

Wait a second...

I walked back to the suspicious Baekji. I noticed that she also had a bag of balloons, "Hey Baekji. What are you up to?"

She took a glance at me and continued to walk, "None of your business."

I sighed. This girl is a brat.

"Why? What's wrong with telling me what you're going to do with that bucket and bag of water balloons?" she ignored me and walked faster.

I went in front of her, to block her way. "This doesn't have to do with Prank Week, does it?"

"Why do you care? Move."

"I care because I don't want you kids to be pranking Seventeen."

"Only worried about your group, huh? Well don't worry, they're not who I'm targeting." she pushed me out of her way.

Jerk.

I took a moment to breathe and get all the stress Baekji gave me, out. I begun to walk to the other practice room to see the girl now.

No... again, not Baekji..

Rian.

I stopped and hid behind the door right when I spotted her. She sat with her legs crossed, writing in her journal.

Gahh, she's so pretty.

I walked in as cool as I can, making my way to her.

Another girl reached her before me, and begun talking. I switched directions to my right, trying to act casual and sat in a seat in the corner. I pretended to be scrolling on my phone.

My phone was dead.

"Leave already!" I thought towards the girl who kept yapping next to Rian.

I sighed and thought about her.

Rian's profile is very unique, which I believe is a sensible reason why I read all of her information in the office.

..and maybe I took a photo of it too.

I deleted it, luckily, right before the members caught me. It's okay, I remembered everything.

Okuhira, Rian Lee. From Fukuoka, Japan. Half Japanese- half Korean. Date of birth: 1996 March 29. Blood-type is O. 165cm and 47kg.

Rian waved at the girl when she left. Finally, she's gone!

It's my turn to talk to her. I walked slowly towards her, yelling inside my head to my heart that won't stop beating so quickly.

"Rian-Oneesan! Konichiwa!" I slightly bowed to her before sitting next to her. I chose to focus more on my Japanese than my Mandarin in class...just for her.

"Hi Soonyoung! How are you?" she replied to me in her native language, smiling prettily at me.

Kill me...

"I'm fine. Thanks. Whooo, it's hot in here, isn't it?" I embarassedly fanned myself with my hand. My face is warm.

"Mmm? Not really."

"Oh, maybe it's because I just came from dance practice with my group. Today I led the choreography for the twelve members," I was hoping that would impress her.

"Aw. That must be tiring," she begun fanning me with her notebook. She tried to make me feel better, but she looked at me, making me feel even more nervous.

"Ahh, Soonyoung-ah. Don't over work yourself! Take a rest after practice!" she frowned.

"I wish, but my teacher gave so much candlestand to do today..."

*[A/N: "Candlestand" and "Homework" sound the same in Japanese. (Shokudai/Shukudai) ]

"So much homework, you mean?" she giggled.

tumblr_m4t5xcPuOO1rvr41lo1_500.gif

I lowered my head embarassed, but tried to laugh as well. "Oh-uh. Yeah. Oops."

"So, what are you doing after practice today?" I immediately changed the subject before I died of awkwardness.

"Jaerin and I were just talking about going to the park with her new puppy. I'm bringing Cookie with us too!"

I felt lucky that I knew enough Japanese vocabulary to continue the conversation,"Oh, are you taking the rude girl to the park?"

"The rude girl?" she looked at me either confused, or slightly offended. She switched back to Korean, "Sometimes, Jaerin may not have the best manners, and sometimes...she could lose her temper, but I don't think it's nice to call her...rude," she lowered her voice so that no one could hear her.

"R-rude? I tried to ask if you're taking the bus to the park," this conversation was just falling apart...

*[A/N: In Japanese, ブス (ugly/rude girl) sounds like バス (bus).]

"Maybe I should just stick to Korean until my Japanese improves," I scratched my head. Rian covered her giggle with her hand, nodding.

"S-So you're taking Cookie to the park? Are you guys going to play frisbee?" I tried to even out my expression ratio of coolness and cuteness.

"Oh, yeah. Cookie is great at frisbee. Better than me! Even if I throw it too far, he can run really fast and always catches it."

Cookie is Rian's dog, and her "life". She loves talking about Cookie to me, like he's the center of her life.

"Cookie has strong legs! He can also jump really high."

"Wow...Cookie seems really talented!" I nodded. I could listen to her for hours.

"He is," she giggled. "He kind of reminds me of you sometimes."

I blushed, "M-me?" she thinks I'm talented..

"Yeah, since I moved to Seoul, Cookie is one of the only people I can speak Japanese with. He's also a good dancer, like you!"

"Daebak!" I said, amazed. Her dog is impressive.

"He can also sing and rap...He's my inspiration," she folded her hands to her heart.

I laughed at her, I knew she was joking.

"That's amazing. All that Bomi can do is catch treats on her nose. And I thought that was impressive." Bomi is my mom's dachshund back home.

Rian smiled, "I know. I feel really lucky that I found Cookie. He's big, tall, and strong, he makes me feel safe, but he's also soft, and soo cutee... I love him so much! Ugh..and I miss him too," she looked down and frowned.

..I-is it okay to touch her??

I slowly patted her shoulder to comfort her, but she looked up to look at my hand on her.

 It just seemed so awkward, so I stopped.

"You must miss Bomi too." she added with sad eyes.

I shrugged, "I do, but I'm fine," I nodded.

"Really? What does she look like? Is she pretty?" she slightly smiled.

"Eh, I guess. She's short and brown."

"Oh..how did you meet her?"

"I was just walking around town and found her in a box."

"In a box?!" Rian gave me strange eyes.

I nodded, wondering if I said anything wrong, "Yeah...a box."

"Oh. Okay.." she nodded. "I met Cookie at the park. I was on the swings, and then he ate my icecream.." she laughed, remembering. "He's so weird..but I love him!"

 

Baekji:

I peeked through the door to the studio. They sat there next to the door, against the wall. Just at at the sight of those two, I felt my stomach fill with anger. They had their camera hats on, which made me think that they were in the middle of a prank.

From the other door on the opposite end, a boy walked in. It was Soonyoung.

Was he following me?!

Ugh, I hate him too. I don't know why. He seems mean and his face and voice just gets on my nerves.

What was he even doing? It looks like he's watching that one girl in my Korean class, Rian, from a distance. He walked to her nervously and started to talk to her. He's so greasy.

I never saw the "tough, bossy-leader" Soonyoung act so weak. He was drooling over her. Gross.

"How about we target that Japanese-girl." Youngsoo pointed at Rian.

"I despise her! She gets everything!" Yoohwa exclaimed.

"No she doesn't. You're just jealous that she's dating that guy you like at school." Youngsoo smirked.

"She's even talking to Kwon Soonyoung! He's hot too. Yeah! Let's get her!!"

Ewww.

Youngsoo laughed, "Okay, I'll get the stuff. Be right back."

Yoohwa was alone now. This was my chance to pull my fifth prank.

I'm going to fill a balloon with water and balance it on the top of the door. Then going through the other side, I'll talk Yoohwa into going through the door so the balloon with splash over her head. 

Simple as that.

I looked behind the door to get the water balloons and my bucket filled with water.

....Where did it go???

The bucket and balloons disappeared.

 

Soonyoung:

"Well, have fun at the park with Cookie and your friend!" I walked her to the door.

"I will," she grinned. "Good luck practicing with your group!"

"Thanks," I covered my blushing face with my hand.

"Fighting!"

"Fighting~" I replied.

End of conversation.

Challenge complete. Success!

 

"AAHH~!!"

 I was still out of line from our conversation. It took a while for me to wake up and realize what was going on.

She was soaked from head to toe. A water balloon splashed on Rian's head.

I had to take in the situation for a moment before reacting.

"O-Oh! My goodness! I-l'll get you a towel! Be right back!"

Baekji:

Oh no....This doesn't look good.

Youngsoo came back in and walked to Yoohwa with a devious smile.

YOUNGSOOOO....

"Daebak.." Yoohwa grinned.

Yoohwa and Youngsoo walked closer towards my door, but kept their backs against me, "Ah, Baekji. Too bad, so sad! You're probably looking for these," she threw the plastic bag of balloons at me. 

They high-fived each other and walked out together. The two took a glance at Rian before exiting.

"Aww. Poor you..." Yoohwa frowned sarcastically with a smirk.

"Sugoi ne.."  Yoohwa added before leaving.

*[A/N:  "( すごいね!) Sugoi ne" in Japanese can mean either positive or negative; "That's great" or "That's terrible".]

 

I got up and opened the door. I should help her at least. "Rian, I-"

Before she heard, I stepped back when Soonyoung came in with a towel.

Soonyoung:

"I can't believe this happend!" I wrapped the towel around her.

"I can't either! Yoohwa and Youngsoo are out of control," Rian wiped her face, annoyed.

I thought about it for a second before speaking, and then I noticed a head peeking from behind the door.

A flashback came to mind of  before, when I saw a bucket of water and balloons.

Baekji:

"Y-You think Yoohwa and Youngsoo did this?" Soonyoung asked her.

"W-well who else could it be?"

Soonyoung shrugged as his shoe played with the wooden floor below him. His head drifted my direction.

 Soonyoung's eyes darted towards me.

My heart dropped.

"Baekji-ah!!"

________________________________________________________

A/N: First I want to say sorry if the Japanese is incorrect...I looked it up kekeke....

A quick update today! What do you think? It's just the beginning~~~ But soon...there will be fluff....

Hopefully I'll be this active because I'm in a two-week Spring Break! Thank you for reading again! Don't be a ghost-reader and please comment^^ I really appreciate your feedback hehe.... ^_^

~Also all of the gifs/pictures are not mine. Full credit to the owners!

 Thank you<3

Soonyoung's got you now, Baek.

Hopefully, Rian forgives Baekji~^^

 

iYEYZ30Py24IH.gif