Prank Week

17/1

[A/N: I hope you guys know the structure of the Pledis studio (but most of you should know because you watch 17tv, right?) So you know that the office, the bathroom, and the kitchen are pretty much all in one floor. Idk, this doesn't really matter..Skip if you want~

tumblr_mqlhatJZuH1rls6cjo1_500.pngStudios 2, 1, and 3 :D]

 

 

Prank Week (Day 1)

Before I knew it, the girls ran off. I sighed, adjusting my hat and tapping the lens a few time. Is this thing really on?

I begun to walk around the building without knowing exactly where I was going.

I want those tickets..

..but I can't fool around without getting in trouble.

...How about I can only focus on easy targets.

I looked around at the trainees who passed by and almost tripped on Jungbin. I found him strange because he's a trainee that usually slept in random places in between classes. He slept on his backpack, soundly. I could have pulled an easy prank on him, but he's a big guy and could beat me up into a pulp. I walked away quickly.

Who can be my prankee?

Maybe someone who would never tell.

But who can I trust?

_________

"Youngmin-nim!"

He jumped back as soon as he saw me behind the door of his office.

He held his heart, breathing, "Geez, Baekji. You almost gave me a heart attack! Why are you even here? What do you want?"

"Sorry, can do me this little-little-itsy-bitsy favor for me, pleaasee!" I folded my hands and blinked my eyes at him. I begged, bending my knees to the floor.

"Eww. Don't do that," he nudged my shoulder and I almost fell back. "Plus, whenever I do you a favor, I always end up getting hurt," he frowned.

"What are you talking about? Psh. I never asked you for a favor before!" Youngmin just looked at me blankly, but suspiciously.

He quickly opened the door behind him, about to escape. "Hey! Wait! Come back here!" I pulled his arm out from behind the door and he began to whine.

"Whaatt is it? What do you want me to do?!" he choked back his fake tears.

I rolled my eyes and sighed, "You know Sungsoo-ssi's nieces? The trainees, Yoohwa and Youngsoo?"

"Oh, yeah. I know them. I know they're the CEO's nieces, but I gotta be honest, we all hate them."

A scream came from outside the practice room. "WHO DID THIS?!!" a deep voice roared. I wasn't surprised to see that it was Jungbin who ran passed us, now in clown makeup.

I laughed, both of us already knowing the culprits.

Yoohwa and Youngsoo-1; Baekji-0.

"They're like, devil children!" Youngmin put his fingers on his head like horns.

"Okay, back to what I was say-"

"Aigo, those two are the reason why I drag myself to work every morning." he cutted me off.

"Youngmi-"

"..And they're almost as annoying as you. " he shook his head.

"Okay, I get it! Now, back to what I was saying. Doogi wants me to 'babysit' them this week."

Youngmin laughed, "Oh, no. What are they having you do?"

"They made this thing, 'Prank Week' where Yoohwa and Youngsoo are challenging me to prank the most people in Pledis by the end of the week for Platinum SHINee World Tickets."

"Why can't you just say, no?" he asked simply.

I raised an eyebrow at him, "Are you kidding? It's platinum tickets for SHINee!!!" It's SHINEEEE!" I almost hit him.

"I could've gotten those tickets if it weren't for you and Doogi's idea of those Circus-Clown World ticket-things!"

"Okay! Okay!" He raised his hands to defend himself. "What do you want me for, then?"

"You'll be my Prankee," I smiled.

He made a face, "No way! Why me?!!"

"Because you would never tell, and I- We will never get in trouble!"

"We?"

"If I get caught, we all go down. Youngsoo and Yoohwa just pulled their first prank, I'll tell that you knew about this 'Prank Week' this whole time. Plus, if Doogi-nim is gone, you're the one responsible to watch for 'rebellious' trainees like us."

"Fine," Youngmin crossed his arm again.

"Yay! The first prank is easy just casually walk toward that door over there," I pointed to the back door.

"O-okay. Fine," Youngmin hesitated for a second. "Wait. How would they know how many pranks you did?"

I pointed at my hat, "Youngsoo gave us camera hats. There's no audio, but this camera was recording you this whole time."

"Oh. R-Really?" he looked at the camera. "Well..This is awkward.."

 

"Stop! Don't make it obvious that you know!"

"Okay. Okay then. So all I have to do is walk out that door? Nothing's going to fall on me, right?"

"No, don't worry," I thought about for a second. I found a way to make this even more realistic.

"Okay, pretend you're talking to me and then all of a sudden get really mad. Then chase me out that door over there, got it?"

"Oh, uh. Okay. I'm just going to take my glasses off, just in case.." he put his glasses in his pocket and made an angry face and pretended to yell.

I ran toward the door, holding in my laugh. Youngmin chased after me and I ducked under the plastic wrap I taped to the top of the door. I focused my camera toward him and his face got caught in the plastic and he fell to the ground.

[*(A/N): If you don't understand this prank, it kind of looked like this :P]

I laughed harder. It was funnier than how I imagined it in my head. I turned my hat backwards and helped Youngmin up. He cursed, but couldn't help but laugh too.

"I didn't see that coming,  he took the saran wrap off of the door and nodded. "Good prank, good prank."

Youngsoo and Yoohwa-1; Baekji-1

I looked at the wall clock and clapped once, "Okay, we have enough time for one more today!"

"Wait. Another prank?!" he whined. "Isn't one enough?!"

"Of course not! Yoohwa and Youngsoo probably already pulled at least three pranks today. I could have done three too if you didn't keep talking so much," I crossed my arms.

"Sorry. I'm done!" he flew his hands in the air and walked back to his office.

"Well, fine!" I stood there for minutes, staring at his door. After an idea popped into my head, I ran to Youngmin's office right after he closed the door.

I opened the door innocently, "Oh, Youngmin-nim! I forgot to tell you something." I tried to gather words from my thoughts. "There's this..um- computer game that -uh Sunbaes -yeah, Sunbae's been playing for the past weeks called, "Crazed Maze". H-have you heard of it?" 

"Crazed Maze?" he shook his head in front of his computer. "Nope."

I leaned against the door, "Oh, well..B-Baekho has been the champion for days and can only make it to level six and says that no one can beat him, not even Kim Youngmin, the Gamer King!"

"What?! That Kang Dongho! Put up the game! I'll show him!"

Another reason why Youngmin is the best target: he's super gullible.

I typed the website on his computer and he begun the maze game. He smirked, "Level six? I'll be there in just a few minutes." He passed level one and two easily.

"Let's hope so," I held in my chuckle and turned my hat, pointing him.

As soon as he reached level six, Youngmin became more focused. "OH!" he lost. He retried the level again. "Nooo!" he lost the level again.

"Oh no! Youngmin-nim! You have to be super-super focused now, you only have one life left! Get closer to the screen and concentrate!" I was glad he was too focused in his game to realize that I was about to laugh at him.

Youngmin looked super focused, only centimeters away from the screen, "Almost there, almost-"

"AAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHHHHH!!!!!AAAA!!!!" Youngmin fell out of his chair when a screaming monster popped up on his moniter. I released my laughter and got out of the website.

Falcon Punch Scary Maze Game 

(scary maze game)

Baekji- 2points

Youngmin and I silented as soon as we heard the sound of a doorknob turn.

"What's going on? Is everything okay?" a worried Doogi looked at both of us with a questioning look at Youngmin on the floor. I scratched the back of my head causually, "Umm, yeah! Everything's fine. Youngmin just saw a spider on his desk...I killed it already!" I showed her a fake, but innocent looking smile.

Doogi then looked at Youngmin with suspicious eyes. I glared at him. He looked at Doogi and nodded.

"Well, okay then. Baekji, it's almost time for your next class. You should start heading there soon," she glanced at us once more, then left. We both sighed.

"Oh my gosh, Baekji. That wasn't funny! You almost scared me to death," he got up from the ground, frowning.

Doogi walked away from the office and froze. Wasn't Baekji supposed to be with Yoohwa and Youngsoo right now? She thought about it for a while then just shrugged. Well, As long as none of them are causing trouble...

"I'm sorry. I guess I should've told you what was going to happen. It's the least I could do for you since you accepted to be my Prankee for this whole week."

"What?! This whole week?! Yeah! It's the least you can do for me. You owe me big time!"

"Fine. How about..I buy you churros at Coffee Chu everyday for this week!"

His arms were crossed, thinking, "Okay. Churros are good; but not enough."

"I'll take you to the SHINee World concert with me~!" I sang. I looked at the clock.

"Oh! I gotta go.Youngsoo, Yoohwa, and I are supposed to meet up in a few minutes," before he replied, I already headed out.

"But I don't like SHINee.." he finally answered.

"Well, too bad."

 

The two girls and I met up at the corner of the ladies' locker room. "How many pranks did you guys pull today?"

Youngsoo took off her hat, giggling, "Five."

Yoohwa handed her hat to Youngsoo as I did too, "Today was rough. There were so many teachers around, so just four for me."

 I nodded, embarassed "I only did two." I muttered.

"Two?! That's it?" Youngsoo laughed.

"Maybe, I guess...you're not much of a Gaegujaengi (Troublemaker), like your nickname?" Yoohwa smirked.

Youngsoo shrugged, "Well, it's still the beginning of the week. Maybe, you'll be able to catch up with us." She smiled as she threw the hats in her locker, "I can't wait to watch these videos!"

"Did you see Jungbin's face when he woke up?" Yoohwa held in her giggle.

"WHO DID THIS?!!" Yoohwa and Youngsoo laughed together, mocking the giant trainee.

I pretended to laugh with them, feeling almost guilty that someone might be listening, "Okay. I'll see you guys tomorrow." I waved.

 PRANK WEEK (DAY 2)

After class, I walked to the locker room to meet up with the girls. They sat on the bench, already wearing their hats.

"Hey," I waved.

"Oh, Baekji. Hi~" Yoohwa waved. "Here's your hat."

"Thanks. So, shall we start now?" I sounded anxious to get this over with. I'm heading to Youngmin's office again after this. It's hard to think that I'm going to torture him with pranks all this week. B-But I'm giving him churros and SHINee tickets in return, so it makes everything okay, right??

It doesn't matter. I feel guilty.

I hesitated before speaking, "I-I have something to say."

"Eeeeeeek!! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!" Minha, on the phone shrieked a row of lockers behind us. Her friends ran to her, "What happend??"

 "That was 106.1 FM...I won the tickets! We're going to see SHINee this Saturday~!!" Minha's whole group jumped up and down, filling the whole room and my ears with screams.

THERE WAS A GIVEWAY.... ON THE RADIOOOO?!!!

I could have entered the giveaway instead of joined this stupid 'Prank Week". What annoys me the most is that Minha is rich. She comes from a wealthy family and could have bought those tickets herself. She could have bought fifty tickets and backstage passes..but no, she won them for free. I could haaavve won themmm..

I shook in envy. Gimme those tickets, I stared at her cheerful group. I want them..I want them NOW.

"Baekji? Baekji!" Youngsoo yelled.

"W-What?!"

"I said that I watched your hat cam footage yesterday and you pranked the same guy twice."

"Only one prank per prankee," Yoohwa smiled.

I frowned, irritated.

"So only one point for you, sorry!" Youngsoo shrugged. She slammed her locker closed.

"Did you already prepare your pranks for today?" Yoohwa grinned, lifting up two arms of buckets filled with knick-knacks and gag junk.

Youngsoo sighed, "Thirty minutes is not enough time to prepare at least three good pranks. Where's the fun when you only have time to pull the cheap pranks, huh?"

Yoohwa clapped, "Let's extend the time! Let's make it all day!"

"Yeah! Baekji, what do you think?"

I was half listening to what she was saying, "Um, sure,"

"Great! Day two of prank week shall be all day starting..now!" the two ran out the door.

I sighed, sitting on the bench. I wanted to bang my head against the lockers...

I guess I'm not pranking Youngmin anymore. Thank Goodness..

I opened my locker to find something, anything I can use today. Yoohwa had bucketloads of gag toys. All I had was..plastic wrap.

I walked out of the locker room, hiding the roll of plastic under my sweater. What can I do with this?

A lightbulb flickered over my head and I grabbed a few packets of ketchup, mustard, and salad dressings from the kitchen and put them in my pockets. I walked to the bathroom next door and locked it as soon as I stepped inside. I lifted up the seat and ripped a few ends of mustard and ketchup packets and setted them at the edges of the toilet. I gently lowered the toilet top and hid my hat camera in the stack of toilet rolls by the sink. When someone sits on the toilet the packets are going to squirt on their rear...

I walked away from the bathroom to the composing room where I played my guitar and waited for my next class to begin. I just have to act casual, and no one will suspect me, right?

When it was time, I walked back into the restroom, peeking my head in.

Ketchup and Mustard was all over the toilet seat.

Baekji- 3 points.

I locked the door again and cleaned the toilet seat up. It's the least I can do..

I grabbed some of the saran wrap that I left in the shelf and placed a sheet over the toilet bowl. This is not going to end pretty, I thought.

Getting up, I slowly opened the restroom door to make sure it was clear of people outside. I quickly closed the door before escaping though, as a group of trainees passed by.

The group was chatting a few feet away from me for a while. I peeked through the crack of the door. It was Yoohwa and Youngsoo with I knew was Mingyu, Seokmin, and two other guys. A few of them were covered in paint and some with scribbles on their faces. "Don't worry, it will wash right off in the shower." Yoohwa giggled to the boys. "Thanks again for being our prankees for today." they both surprised the boys with a kiss to their cheeks.

I pursed my lips, amazed at what I was watching. I smirked, "Cheaters."

"Ah, sure. So w-we'll see you two at the movies t-tonight?" the guys asked nervously.

"Of course, see you there!" Yoohwa and Youngsoo acted flirty as the guys walked off. As soon as the boys left, the girls nodded, laughing. "Sure, we are." Youngsoo said sarcastically. Yoohwa looked at her surprised, "Ooh! Youngsoo-ah! We're going to stand those guys up plus the others from yesterday? You're such a bad girl!" Yoohwa giggled.

"Well. Maybe I'll go to one of the dates this week. That tall guy, Mingyu. He's kinda hot," Youngsoo smiled, looking at her nails.

"And don't worry. By the end of the week, I'm pretty sure either one of us is going to beat Baekji and you can be crowned, Queen Gaegujaengi."

I got out of the bathroom when they walked off. "Gaegujaengi" is my nickname that my family gave me, and the only reason why they started this "Prank Week" is just to beat me? I walked to my music composition class, indignantly.

How about you give me the tickets and I'll give you the title, now we all win.

The door to the restroom was closed and occupied now, I noticed.

"EHHH!!" I heard someone squeal in the restroom.  "Omona," I walked quickly away from the door.

 

Soonyoung:

Samuel, Seunggwan, Hansol, Wonwoo, Jihoon, and I sat against the wall, eating some fruit snacks during the break. "How was school, Muellie?"

I opened a fruit pack for our maknae. "We had too much work today! It was boring!"

"Boring? Elementary school will help you prepare for junior high next month." I told him, handing him his snack.

"-And if you think you have too much work now, think about high school!" Seungcheol-hyung sat with us. Seungcheol trained with us for many months, but he has just recently been added to our group this week, as well as Doyoon-hyung.

"Then..I don't want to grow up!" Samuel shook his head, popping a handful of fruit snacks in his mouth.

Wonwoo looked behind the corner and bursted into laughter, "Woah there! What do we have here?" he teased loudly.

I was confused about what the guys were looking at, until I turned my head to see Mingyu with paint spilled all over him and Seokmin with pen on his face. Mingyu and Seokmin continued to pass by, embarrassed. I didn't laugh.

"Soonyoung-hyung, why are they covered in paint and ink?" the maknae asked.

I sighed, "I heard from the trainees that there something going on this week- um "Prank Week" is what it's called."

"It's Prank Week?! Awesome! I have a few people to target-" Wonwoo joked.

"No, I heard only certain people participate."

Seungcheol cutted in shortly, "Hey guys, I'm heading to the bathroom." he left to the bathroom just ahead of us.

The conversation continued, "Who?"

"The 'troublemakers'. Like...the two annoying cousins Han Yoohwa and Youngsoo from vocal classes?"

"Eww. Them?" Hansol and Jihoon winced. "I'm glad they only showed up the first day of class and then ditched."

"A-and who else?" Seunggwan asked.

"EH!!" a short, but loud yell drew our attention towards the bathroom door.

"Was that Seungcheol-hyung?!" Samuel asked, shocked.

Baekji, who I noticed was nearby, dashed out of the room. I glared at her suspiciously as she passed by.

"And her too," I added.

"Who? Baekji? No way!" Jihoon smirked.

I always knew that there was something that I didn't like about her. She was one of them.

Seungcheol walked out of the bathroom moments later, holding in a laugh. "Someone put plastic wrap on the toilet. I didn't see it, then when I started, it shocked me! It spilled all over the floor!" he chuckled. "I had to clean the mess up." 

I knew it was Baekji who setted this up. "How immature," I muttered.

"Oh, I forgot to wash my hands. Be right back!" Jihoon and Hansol, who sat next to Seungcheol, slowly moved away from him, digusted. Seungcheol left again to the restroom.

"Hyung! Give Baekji-sunbae a break. You're not even a hundred-percent sure its her," Seunggwan replied.

"Fine. I won't start calling her things now, but just for the sake of our group, promise me that you'll stay away from her and the others. Tell the other members this too once you see them, okay?"

"But Baekji seems like a ni-"

"Jihoon-ah, you want to debut, don't you?" I cutted him off. He nodded.

"Let's not have SEVENTEEN get caught up in their trouble then. Their a distraction from training."

Our break was over and we headed to our next class.

"Got it?"

"Yeah. Got it," my dongsaengs replied as we parted ways.

Prank Week (Day 3)

Youngsoo-8 Yoohwa-7 Baekji-4

Yesterday, Youngsoo decided that we will not have another meet up until the final day of the week. I dragged myself to the Pledis Building today, not wanting to do a single prank any longer. I can't believe myself, but I'm sick of pranking and joking now. It's not as fun as it was before when I pranked people freely, whenever I wanted to, and now I have to prank all I can this week without getting caught? Thanks, Yoohwa and Youngsoo for ruining my hobby..

I skipped the opportunity to set up pranks as soon as I got out of school, and just spent my first half rehearsing for Evaluation Week in the practice room.

How can I "wow" the judges? Something different, something that will stand out, I thought of what my sunbaes said.

Something different? I held my guitar and looked at myself in the mirror. I..don't know?

 

"This song is in the key of A. How many sharps are in the key signature? Well how would know that?!" Seunggwan yelled at his paper at a table next to me. He woke Jihoon up who was taking a nap next to him. "I'm busy! Ask someone else~!" he shook, irritated by his dongsaeng. Seunggwan just looked back at his paper, stressed and rested his head on a fist. He was working on music theory homework.

"..I can help you if you want," I leaned toward his chair. As soon as Seunggwan saw my face behind his, he jumped surprised.

Seunggwan thought about what Soonyoung had told him an hour ago about staying away from her, but didn't care. This was his chance to finally talk to Baekji.

 He choked on words before talking, "Oh! Sunbae! Sunbae, okay! Sure!" I walked over to sit next to him and took a look at his worksheet. He's only on level one in the music theory book. He's working on key signatures.

"All you really have to remember is that the sharps in the key signature are written in an order of FCGDAEB." Seunggwan looked at me blankly. I chuckled, "I learned an acronym from my teacher to help me find keys of a song. Fat Cats Get Dirty After Eating Bacon." He laughed, "That's weird..but I think I'm gonna write that down."

"So how many sharps are in the key of A?" He counted each word, "Fat Cats Get Dirty After- There's five!" he smiled and wrote it down. "Do you get it now?"

He nodded, but then looked embarassed, "Can you help me with the rest of the...book?"  The whole book??

I shrugged, "Okay."

____________________________________

"Ah! I finally get everything now. I wish my teacher taught the way you do. Thank you, Sunbae," Seunggwan shyly smiled as he closed his completed book. "No problem! If you ever need anymore help in the future, you can always ask me."

Please dont, though..

"Oh, sure. T-Thank you, sunbae! If there's anything, ANYTHING, I can't help you with, o-or do for you, ask me please! I mean it! Even right now!" Seunggwan scared me. He looked very anxious to do me a favor.

I couldn't think of anything for him to do at the moment though. "Well, can you hear the song that I'm going to perform for the evaluation; and tell me what you think?"

He seemed more than happy as he nodded, "Of course, Sunbae!"

I took my guitar and began to play in front of him. "You don't have to call me 'sunbae', call me Baekji instead." I told him before I started.

"Okay, Baekjiii," he smiled. I played my song for him. Seunggwan nodded to the beat and blinked a lot, I noticed. His nods and blinks became slower after a minute and he looked like he was about to fall asleep. It was almost time for next class, so I stopped in the middle of a line. It wouldn't matter though, Seunggwan didn't even notice.

"Seunggwan? Wake Up!"

"Oh. It's time to go to dance practice!" he woke up, alerted at the time. He got up and took his book.

 "What did you think? ..Seunggwan?"

 "O...Oh yeah..! Good...good job."

"Don't lie! Was it boring?"

"Yes."

"Seunggwan-ah!" Jihoon woke up on the other end of the table. "That's mean."

"No, it's fine. I told him to be honest about what he thought about the song."

"Oh. Well in that case...Yee-Yeah. It was boring."

"You have to choose a much more..powerful and upbeat song that can show all that you got, especially for evaulation week!" Jihoon got up as well and walked off after he gave me the advice.

"Sorry I fell asleep while you were singing, Baekji. I still owe you one," Seunggwan looked down, scratching his head.

"It's fine."

 

"Seunggwan-ah," we turned to see Soonyoung standing by the door. "We're waiting for you in studio one, let's go," he looked serious and Seunggwan looked afraid.

"Yes, hyung. I'm sorry!" he quickly walked to the other studio to Soonyoung without looking back. When he left, Soonyoung stood there for a second and glared at me, then left.

I was alone now with a group of female trainees who couldn't stop talking.

"Ugh!" a trainee winced across the practice room. "What is it?" her friends crowded her. "This lip balm- I-It's not lip balm!" I turned my head to see one of her friends smell the lip balm. "Ewww! It smells like meat!"

The trainee forcefully rubbed her lips on her sleeve, disgusted. "It's that evil Yoohwa!! She asked to borrow my lip balm! She replaced it with solid beef fat!!!" she whined.

"Aigo! Seriously. Yoohwa and her friend, Youngsoo has been getting on to my last nerve! I know the two are CEO's nieces, but they're so annoying. They're even worse than Baekji," the group looked over at me and quickly turned back when they saw me watching and begun to walk away. "I wish someone can just get back at them, though! Yoohwa and Youngsoo needs to get a taste of their own medicine."

That's true.

I looked at myself with widen eyes. Yoohwa and Youngsoo can be my next targets.

 

 

___________________________________________________________

(A/N): Hi~~~~~~~long time, no see. T.T What do you think so far? I'm sorry it's not good

yet...

More 17 members will come soon and the story has just begun~~ Please suscribe if you'd like, or haven't yet~ Don't be a ghost reader and comment below because I want to know your thoughts and I really appreciated when you do!<3 Thanks for reading so far ^_^

 

-taegyoelf