Prank Week is Over.

17/1

A/N: It's been a while! If you don't remember what happend last time, feel free to look back last chapter ^_^ Yesterday they revealed who was out of 17 and the new member, Minghao! I'll try to add him into the story as well as Jisoo, Dongjin, and Junghan! This story was created in Season 1 when there was only 11 members, can you believe already that it's the fifth and last season? This story has changed a lot over time as there were new additions and events happening to 17! I need to catch up :p

I don't own any pictures or gifs in ANY of my chapters, unless I say :)

Baekji:

This morning, I dressed for school. I looked at myself in the mirror. Next week, it will be the last day I'll be going to Jesung International school. I was ready to trade in my uniform for a bright Namlin uniform.

It was too quiet when I walked in the kitchen, I could clearly hear myself crunch my cereal. I was alone in my dorm, my roommates were always out, and most of them usually stayed in another friend's room. I picked up my backpack and headed out the door. I stopped in front of Seventeen's door, wondering if I should say hi. I knocked. No one answered. Was last night a dream?

 To my surprise, the door opened to see...

Doogi?

"What is it now, Baekji? We're in the middle of shooting!" she yelled quietly. "Shooting? Shooting what?"  I tried to look behind her. Doogi sighed as she checked behind her before pulling me. "Fine, come in." Cameras everywhere came to my view. In each room, they shot the members waking up. Soonyoung, Seokmin, Chan, and Jihoon walked out of their rooms, passing by me in their pajamas. "Hi Baekji!" Seokmin waved. "Hi Baekji..." Jihoon and Chan said too, covering their pajamas, embarassed.

I waved back at them, still confused about what was going on. I followed Doogi and the guys to the bunks. Along the way, I noticed the hint of reeking-boy scent filling my nostrils. We stayed behind the camera and watched.

A camera shot Mingyu and Junhui waking up, I held my laugh when Mingyu hit his head on the upper bunk when he sat up. Soonyoung and Jihoon walked to Wonwoo's bunk and gave him a smack with a  face-towel. "Why are you guys shooting them waking up?" I asked louder than intended. Everyone sighed, including those who I thought were sleeping, which surprised me. "Okay, were going to shoot that again, " the camera man called. Hansol and Wonwoo fixed their hair before going under their blanket to "sleep" again.

Doogi took me out of the room. "How about we talk later, after school. We're kind of busy shooting 17's new video. U-um go to school, Baekji. You'll be late." she pushed me out the door before letting me respond.

I walked outside, irritated. They only think about their "precious new boy-group" than me. Pledis should remember that I was with the company way longer than they were. Pledis already gave them "SEVENTEEN TV", their own Twitter, YouTube Channel, and fancafe. I don't have anything. I'm sure that nobody even knows who I am. Maybe we were rivals after all.

It's hard to say that there's a competition between us, though. Seventeen people to one. That's not a competition at all. I was already aware of this, that typically groups are more successful than soloists. The sad truth. It's silly how my only goal was to debut before them, but it shook me, realizing that this didn't matter; SEVENTEEN would always take the spotlight as I hide in the shadows.

Shut up, Baek. You're better than that. One half of my conscience snapped at the other.

_____________________________________

Soonyoung:

The cameras followed only Seunggwan and Mingyu to their school. I was alone by then, jumping into the van next to our manager who drove me to Namlin. I enjoyed the silence of the ride without my members messing around behind me. I'm not a morning person.

Our manager dropped me off at the sidewalk to our school, "Don't worry, Soonyoung-ah. Before the school year ends, the other members are transferring to Namlin to keep you company in the van." I got my bag from the backseat.

"What a shame." I shut the door and he drove off.

I walked through the gates into the campus. I bowed to some of the teachers that passed. Some lower-classmen rushed passed me, chasing each other, clapping chalkboard erasers that flew behind them. I choked on chalk dust. Those annoying first-years

Haven't they learned by now that these immature acts just show how stupid they are? I dusted off my blazer, groaning as I walked down the hall. I choked again on some chalk dust, but as I continued to walk, I could hear a faint sound in one of the classrooms. I skimmed through each window to stop in my classroom B-7.

 I took a peek through the door to see a girl sitting on one of the front desks. My heart skipped a beat when I found out who it was. "Wawhawahw-" my mouth spilled embarassingly louder than it should. I wiped drool off the corner of my mouth and immediately picked myself back up behind the wall before she saw me. 

I held my breath for a while. She began humming a tune again as if nothing happend, and I sighed in relief.  Was it the right time to go in? Should I go in? I counted to three; slowly. I wasn't ready. I counted to five. Then ten. One, Two, Three, Four, Five-

"Soonyoung-ah," her voice called. She made my heart jump again. She knew I was here all along. Dang it.

I creeped my head from behind the wall, trying to reveal an innocent smile. "Good Morning, Rian."  My wobbly legs managed to reach to the desk next to her. She wrote a few things down in her notebook with a grin; it was her lyric book.

"I'm glad you're here, Soonyoung. I need someone to hear the lyrics for my new song I'm writing," she gripped her notebook happily with a sigh after hard work. She handed me her notebook.

I read the title of the song, it was in big pink letters, "It's LoveI said aloud with a bit of excitement.

Rian scratched her head, "Yeah, I wrote it...for someone....special to me," she mumbled in a sheepish smile.

I nodded my head and tried not to blush. This song has to be about me. "Go on. Read it." she laughed. "I haven't finished the whole song, but I need your feedback." 

I read the lyrics. It was filled with fluff and happy lyrics about liking someone. I nodded, definitely about me.

"How is it?" she asked worriedly.

"I like it so far," I nodded.

She smiled, "R-really?! That's good. I'll try to finish the lyrics by tonight. I'm thinking about using this song for our evaluation next week."

"Nice," I replied. "Can't wait, I'll be cheering for you." I said coolly.  

She smiled, biting her lip, "Thanks. I'm excited to watch SEVENTEEN perform together for the first time. I wish you all good luck! I already watched 17tv...you guys are really amazing."  She watches 17TV...?

"-And funny too." she added with a giggle. I couldn't help but blush now. She watches 17TV.

Shoot.

"It must be nice already being in a group. You're a step closer to debuting and a bunch of trainees become your family and you work harder as a team. I wonder if I'll be in a group when I debut, and with who...? What will our name be, or our fandom? What will our debut concept be? I'm not a big fan of the cute or y concepts for girl groups.  Neither those hiphop girl groups because they rarely pull it off. I like those cool concepts from boy groups, but y or cute is common for girl groups, and...I'm a girl."  Rian pouted. "So it's a shame."  Rian kept going on about debut, but I kept worrying. She watches 17TV

We both jumped when the school bell rang. A couple of  students came in at a time and we weren't lonely anymore. Rian and I got off of the desks and sat in our seats. I kept worrying, What did we do in the past episodes, again?? What if I did something or said something stupid on camera?!  Oh crap, she most likely saw me sweat like a pig on camera...

 "Soonyoung," Rian looked over at me.

"Yeah?" I quickly turned my head.

"You alright?" she giggled. I nodded. I probably had an uneasy look on my face.  The whole class was in their desks now. We got our pens and journals out and prepared for class in a few minutes.

"Oh yeah, Rian. About yesterday...When, you know....that water balloon fell on your head..."

"Don't worry." she laughed. "I'm alright. Thanks, Soonyoung."

I felt glad, "I took care of that girl, Baekji for you too. I had her mop the whole Pledis Building."

"Jang BaekJi? Do you mean, Youngsoo and Yoohwa?" Rian asked. 

"No, Baekji."

"No...Youngsoo and Yoohwa." she reassured. "I know Baekji's a little crazy, but she wouldn't do that to me. She's nice."

 I choked. Baekji? Nice? 

She might have look at me weirdly, but I almost laughed my head off.  The teacher walked in to class and the whole class silented. "Everyone stand and greet the teacher." I announced. 

The whole class stood after me, "Good Morning, Seonsaeng-nim." we all bowed and sat down. Our teacher greeted the class back and then walked to her desk to prepare her lesson for today. "Oh, here's your lyric book." I handed it back to her.

"Thanks. Hopefully I'll finish the whole song by Friday. It's a special day and there's someone that I want to sing it for." she blushed. I looked down to my desk. Could it be...me~?

Baekji:

Thursday, Prank Week (Day 4)

I took the bus after school to the Pledis building. I saw a short boy's head near the entrance which made me smile. I could tell that it was Samuel's. I walked closer to the door, happy to greet him, but I heard another voice speaking.

"You still have elementary school to finish. Think about your studies, Honey!" it was an older woman. She switched from Korean to English in her sentences.

Samuel looked down. I never seen him frown before.  "But this is my dream. I love doing this, and I don't want to leave my hyungs. I can learn here in Korea, like what the other members are doing. I can do this, Mom!" he replied in his native language. 

"You can do this? How much sleep have you had these past weeks?!" Samuel didn't reply.

"Samuel?" his mom asked.

"Enough." Samuel replied quietly. I walked away from the building for a while and grabbed something to eat before practice. I gave them some privacy for a couple of minutes. 

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

His mom sighed, "Look at all your hyungs, Samuel. They're all older than you." She waited for her son to respond, but he didn't.

"You see, you're still very young, Sweetie. You still have many years ahead of you to live your dreams. You can even return here in Korea if you want, but please just wait a little longer. Please, Honey. Can you do it for me? I only care for what's best for you...There are things as a child that you shouldn't miss; that I don't want you to regret in the future. I know you might not understand when I tell you these things, but...just keep my words in mind when you train, and if there's a day when you suddenly feel that you want to come back home in the states," she paused.

"You know where to find me. " She gave Samuel a comforting smile. She put her hands on his shoulders and looked at Samuel with sincere eyes. "You've worked hard, Muel, and I'm very proud of you."  she took her son in for a hug. 

Baekji:

I returned to the building, eating a bag of food. I first saw Wonwoo, Mingyu, Seokmin and Seunggwan when I came inside. They were talking with an older man. "Hey Baekji! Say hi to Wonwoo's dad!" Seokmin said.

"Ooo~food." Seokmin and Seunggwan dug their hand in my bag to take a hand full of shrimp chips.

I turned around and bowed to Wonwoo's dad, "Annyeonghaseyo," I said. He greeted me back and took a chip, eating it with a laugh.

"Hey Baekji." Wonwoo smiled taking some of my food too. 

"Ah, Baekji. That's you?" Mr. Jeon pointed.

"Yes. That's me." I nodded. The way he asked made me nervous. 

"Oh, the boys and I have been talking about you. I hear you're dating my son." 

"WHAT?!" we all yelled. The food fell out of Seunggwan's mouth. Mr. Jeon laughed harder and jokingly hit our heads, "Aha! You guys are so serious," he winked. 

"Well, I'll be heading out now," Wonwoo's dad said munching on another shrimp chip. The guys pulled me for a group hug. Mr. Jeon was able to grab another chip from the bag. "See you guys!"  We waved as he left.  Wonwoo resembled his father, but acts just the opposite. 

The guys and I ran up the stairs to the studio. "Do you think Chan's dad is still upstairs?" 

"I hear music playing. Maybe they're still dancing!" they ran up quicker. "Daebak."

We came in quietly. I was surprised that SEVENTEEN TV was still going on, so I quickly ran into the office. The PD's could have scolded me for being on camera. It was nice watching Chan and his dad dance together. If I didn't know better, I would have thought he was Chan's older brother. His dad's really cool.

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Chan's dad hugged him twelve times before leaving, then hugged all the Seventeen members, then walked inside the office to hug the PD's and me. After, he hugged Chan three more times more, he waved at all of us and left. Chan's dad really likes hugs. 

I noticed the energy changing after SEVENTEEN TV. Everything seemed more serious after. I left the studio to continue training for evaluation next week. I passed by quiet Samuel first and gave him a grin. 

I walked to the small practice room downstairs where all of my music sheets were. Two other trainees were in there in the corner practicing their evaluation performances too. I sat on a chair as minutes passed. I spun around, staring at the world go round. The trainees probably stared at me weirdly.

I have no idea what song I'm going to perform next week. I thought about what JR-sunbae and Jihoon and Seunggwan told me; "something different".

What's different?!  I looked through my sheets of self-compositions and saw the song I chose before. Seunggwan fell asleep to this one...I threw the song on the floor. Comparing all of my compositions together, I realized that they all pretty much sound the same. I put an earphone on, turning the volume up on my IPod, and buried my face in my arms resting on the desk. I sang along to every song, keeping my head resting on the desk. It might have looked weird, but I didn't care since the other trainees were practicing their songs too. 

I tested my vocal range and challenged myself to keep up with every vocalist singing low-notes to high in various songs. I usually skipped whenever a rap came along. I never rapped in my life and I knew I would only stumble on my words if I did. There were songs that I would really get into though. For some songs that I liked, I looked up the lyrics and found myself rapping to some parts too. It was kind of fun.

If I messed up the words in a rap, I repeated the part again and again until I was able to get the lyrics right. I thought about what my vocal teachers said to the trainees who practiced in rapping. Rap the lyrics clearly and focus on flow. Without it, it would sound like a jumbled mess.

"AIGO!! JJJINJJJAAAA!!!"

The trainees and I heard someone yell and stopped singing. We got up and looked through the window on the door. The infamous Yoohwa and Youngsoo were being chased down by their next victim, Aron-sunbae. When they passed by us, they saw me. Yoohwa gave me a wink and Youngsoo smiled, tapping her wrist. You're running out of time, Baekji! 

I looked up to the ceiling almost crying. "No! That's still going on?!" I whined. I forgot all about it. Could I be rather relieved though? Tomarrow's the last day of Prank Week.

The two trainees behind me went back to their corners to practice. "Gosh. Yoohwa and Youngsoo need to seriously stop. They're putting more stress on us for next week." Minha, a trainee, whined and rolled her temples, almost crying too.

"Aish! Seriously!! Thinking that they pass through auditions and evaluations without a sweat because of their precious little CEO uncle, it's gonna make me burst!! If those two keep at it, I'm gonna shove them in a box and throw them into the Han River!" Rahyun, one of the tough-cookies of Pledis fell to the floor to calm down. 

Minha and Rahyun Unnies were trainees long way before Youngsoo, Yoohwa, and even I were. They're level six trainees too and very talented. Even as same-level trainees, I look up to them. I feel sorry that they had to deal with naive trainees like us.

I opened the door and Aron stopped by me to catch his breath. "Hey Baekji," he said with his hands to his knees.

"Hey," I replied with a snicker. "Yoohwa and Youngsoo got you too?" I asked.

He nodded, "I hate them with a fiery passion! We all do! They make you look like an angel!" I didn't know what that was suppose to mean, but I let that go. I patted Aron on the back.

"Sunbae, how about I do a favor for you and all of the Pledis trainees and staff," I winked. He gave me that scared look that everybody seemed to give me when I talked to them.

"What is it?" 

______________________________________

I looked through the refrigerator in the kitchen. Bingo! Two handsized- cream pies. Just what I needed! I took one in each hand and shut the fridge with my hip. I quietly walked out of the kitchen.

"Just where do you think you're going?" I heard an angry man heading to me through the hall. I stopped. I got caught again.

I turned around to see only Doyoon giggling. "Geez! You scared me!" 

"Sorry, Baek. I just had to! -But really," he lifted his eyebrows and crossed his arms, "What are you going to do with those pies?"

I laughed nervously. "W-Well. What else? I'm...gonna eat them! I'm just here to get some forks, you know?" I tried to sound less fake and pulled some forks from the drawer in the kitchen, showing them to him.

 He squinted his eyes and looked closer to me, "Two pies? Aren't those our teachers'?" 

I tried to laugh again, "Psh! N-No! These are for my friend an-and I!" 

Doyoon continued to look at me and the pies suspiciously. "What flavor are they?" 

"Lemon! A-And -uh...Oreo- or....oooraange. Orange. Lemon and orange. Yeah."

Doyoon looked at me weirdly, but I just smiled at him. "Well, okay then. Have fun with your friend," he waved and left.

"Yeah! See you!" I waved too. 

The last time I checked, Yoohwa and Youngsoo were outside on the bench on their phones. I put on my hat-cam and climbed up some stairs to the roof. I tried not to drop a pie as I took each step. My heart pounded to think that finally I'm getting back at them. 

Embedded image permalink

Photo-Jul-29-11-49-16-AM.jpg

I walked up to the roof without a problem, heading to the edge until I realized someone else was on the roof too. I ran behind the big air conditioning system before he took a glimpse at me.

It was Soonyoung.

 Of course.

He was practicing his dancing with a radio playing next to him. I noticed he danced in front of a mirror that leaned against the corner. It would have looked weird to me, if he wasn't such a good dancer. He was awesome.

"I'm not gonna let you throw those pies at me, Baekji," he put his hands on his sides.

How did he know I was behind him?! My eyes widened when I saw that he was looking straight at me through the mirror. I hid back behind the air conditioning system. "Yah! Stop hiding! I already know you're there!" He was back from being cool to the same jerk I knew him as.

I frowned and got up from behind the machine. Soonyoung gloated, "Your plans of fooling me have been ruined, haven't they? Not much of a prankster after all, huh?" I hate how he talks like some "wise-guy" to me. I could have just thrown one of these pies at his face already.

"I wasn't going to throw these pies at you, if that's what you're thinking!" I replied. 

He smirked, "Then what are you going to do with them?" I looked over to the ground below, Youngsoo already walked away from the benches. My plans are being ruined because of you, Soonyoung!

"This pie is for you!" I lied, handing him a pie from one hand. "I'm sorry for a bad first impression of me. I hope we can start over."

Soonyoung stared at me, then began to laugh, "Are you serious?! Do you think I'm actually going to fall for this?"

"Fall for what?" I walked passed him and leaned against the edge of the roof.

He followed me, "You could have put poison in this pie! For all I know, there could be hundreds of little ants under the cream!" 

"No," I plainly replied.

"Then what am I supposed to do with this?!" Soonyoung handed the pie back to me.

"Eat it."

Soonyoung raised an eyebrow at me suspiciously, but I pulled two forks from my pocket with a smirk on my face. Ha!

I stabbed the fork into the pie he handed me and shoved a big scoop into my mouth. "Mmmm!"

Soonyoung looked confused, realizing that there was no joke or prank behind any of this. He watched me enjoy eating the pie that could have been his. He let his guard down for once, "Hey that's suppose to be my pie! Get your own!" He grabbed the other fork and pulled the pie away from me.

"Hey!" The pie slipped out of our hands and it fell from the roof.

"AHH!" We looked over the edge to see JR-sunbae's shoes covered in pie. We quickly looked away. "Hey! I saw you!" JR yelled pointing to the roof.

Soonyoung and I chuckled, sitting against the wall. It got quiet and we only listened to what played on Soonyoung's speaker. It was awkward listening to a soft, love song.

"With you here, tonight~ Oh how you look so beauiful. I wanna kiss you~" the speakers sang.

I looked at Soonyoung and he non-hesitantly pressed the remote to the next song.

I pushed the other pie in front of us. I took a bite of the other pie and gestured him to have some too.

 "You're going to share? With me? No thanks," he smirked.

I picked the pie up to my lap, "Fine. More for me," I ate the pie deliciously.

Soonyoung kept looking over at me awkwardly, "...What flavor is it?" he asked.

I tasted it for a moment before answering, "Rhubarb?"

"Eww. I hate that flavor!" Soonyoung winced.

"Do you really~?" I sang. "I bet you never tried it before~" I smirked, eating another piece as he watched. 

Soonyoung took the pie from me and tasted it. He took another bite...and another.

I chuckled. Soonyoung nudged me, "What?"

"I knew you would like it." 

Soonyoung ate the whole pie and scraped the edges of the tray clean, "I didn't like it. I just wanted to finish it before it attracted the flies," he swat invisible flies in the air.

I filled the quiet moments with a sigh, "I really am sorry for giving you a bad first impression of me," I bit my lip, thinking that it's best to say it now than never. "-And sorry for dropping that water balloon at your friend, Rian." I saw Soonyoung's eyes get bigger when I mentioned her. It was silent for a while. I was waiting for an apology from him too. I hit his arm. 

"What?!"

I knew Soonyoung enough to know that he wasn't going to apoligize. I just sighed and nodded, changing the subject, "You like Rian-Unnie, don't you?" I wiggled my eyebrows at him. 

Soonyoung blushed and looked angry, "Shut up."

"Have you confessed to her yet?" I almost laughed imagining it.

"Baekji-ah. Quiet." he pushed me. 

"You can tell me, Soonyoung-ah!" I pushed his arm too.

He looked annoyed now, "Ugh, I should've just let that car hit you that one day."

Since everything he says to me is always so harsh, I never took them seriously. I only laughed, but this time, what did he mean by getting hit by a car?

"Oh!" I exclaimed. "That was you?!! The braces-boy!" I pushed him again, laughing. The way I annoy him; to act happy whenever he tries to make me angry. "Thanks for saving my life, Soonyoung-ah! And the fact that you remember that it was me...You do care about me!" I hugged him. 

I felt as surprised as he was. Why did I hug him?!

I just wanted to annoy him! I never thought it would feel weird hugging a guy, but it wasn't a guy, it was Soonyoung. He felt warmer than the air.

"Ew. Why are you hugging me?" he slipped his arms out of mine and pushed me away. "-And why do you speak so informal to me? You're driving me nuts! You're my dongsaeng! You need to be more polite to your elders!" Soonyoung said, annoyed. "Call me Soonyoung-Oppa!" 

"Tch! Who are you calling dongsaeng? You don't even know how old I am,"

Soonyoung shrugged, "I don't know. My guess....around ten?"

"Ten? I can pushed you off this roof right now."

He just chuckled, "Sure, do what ever. It's not a long way down."

I sat back and crossed my arms, "I'm not ten."

"Then how old are you?"

"I'm not telling."

"Fine, then you're ten."

"Soonyoung-ah."

"It's Oppa!"

Were we bonding?  I still liked teasing and picking on him and getting on his nerves, but we didn't hate each other anymore. Or at least, I didn't.I felt that our relationship was different now.  

Friday, Prank Week Day 5 (Final)

 I was back to tying ends of ropes, wishing I got it over with already. I had a plan; where winning was not my goal. It was revenge.

"Seunggwan," I poked his arm as he sat behind the piano. "Shhh!" he pushed my hand away without looking back. Seunggwan looked like he was struggling playing each chord. "I can help you if you want," I looked over his shoulder. Seunggwan turned with an irritated face but changed his expression when he saw me. "Oh, Baekji! It's you! Sorry I smacked your hand away....I would love you to teach me-"

"Hold on. You still haven't done me a favor from last time," I grinned. 

Seunggwan raised an eyebrow, "What do you want me to do...?"

"I'm gonna need you and some of the other members."

___________________________________

Youngsoo:

Yoohwa and I decided to ditch dance practice and get some churros at Coffee Chu. "Oh hey. I just realized, today's the last day of Prank Week! I wonder who will be the winner?" Yoohwa said excitedly.

"Does it matter anymore? We won by a landslide. Baekji's all worried about 'Evaluation' and junk."

When we came back, a few of the cute guys from Seventeen crowded by the entrance. Yoohwa and I checked them out for a few moments. "Mingyu's definitely my type," I giggled with Yoohwa. "I have a thing for tall guys."

Their backs were to us, which was a shame. This could have been the best time to flirt with them. "Youngsoo-ah! You hear that? I think I heard our names!"

"Really? You think they're talking about us?" my heart pounded as I bit into my sugar-y churro. We non-chalantly walked closer to them to listen to their conversation, trying not to making it obvious. We leaned on the wall, pretending just to eat, looking at them, but not directly, just to their rears, which were cute too.

"Han Sungsoo-ssi's being a big jerk right now! He's being so unfair! Why haven't we debuted yet?! What's up with these trainee-level systems he puts us through?!" They kept trashing our uncle. I was a little offended by what they were saying, but I let it go since I didn't want them to think that I was eavesdropping. "...It's almost as annoying as Yoohwa and Youngsoo. Yeah! They're the worst," they added.

"What?!" Yoohwa was about to barge in. I pulled her back, listening to the last of what they were saying. "Five 'o-clock sharp. When he's out for the meeting tomarrow. Let's trash Han Sungsoo-ssi's office and blame Yoohwa and Youngsoo for everything!" they all high-fived and went inside the building. Oh, No They Didn't!

"Yoohwa? Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" 

"No, what?"

At five 'til five 'o-clock, Yoohwa and I snook inside Uncle's office with cans of silly-string. There were five members coming, which was a bonus for us on the last day of Prank Week! At five, we stood in front of the door ready to spray each one of them. We watched the handle of the door turn slowly. "Sorry Seventeen, you guys tried to trick us, and we applaud for your efforts," I popped the cap from my spray can. "But you can never mess with the Queens of- PRAAAAANNKK!" we sprayed as they opened the door. What a great way to end Prank Week!

"PRAAAAA-...." we dropped our cans when we realized who we sprayed. I began to sweat of embarassment.

"Girls," he said in his powerful voice, wiping the string off of his face.

"Y-Yes, Uncle?" I saw the boys and Baekji behind him and I was about to bawl.

"What is the meaning of all this?"

I was almost speechless, "Th-They tricked us! We were supposed to spray them! They were going to trash your office, Uncle!" 

Uncle looked back at the boys and they nodded innocently. Uncle only sighed, "I thought you would behave and you continued ditching classes -and what is this, Prank Week?"

My eyes darted to Yoohwa, thinking that she might have told on us. She shook her head though, confused too.

"We didn't!" 

Uncle gave us an eye, "Then can you explain what I saw in these?" Like magic, he pulled out our camera hats. 

Shoot! We must have left the hats some place when we picked up silly string at the store. "Uh-But Baekji!" I threw my index finger toward her. "She was part of this too! Even ask the other trainees!!"

If we weren't going to win, Baekji was definitely not going to either.

Uncle Sungsoo turned to Baekji who stayed silent with a worried expression on her face. He then looked at Seventeen with a raised eyebrow, "Boys?" he asked. "Is what the girls are saying, true?"

The guys only looked at each other, some biting their lips or looking down.

Jihoon nodded. "No," he replied. "It isn't true." 

The other members nodded too. "Yeah. Baekji didn't do anything!" Seunggwan laughed. 

"She's innocent!" Chan and Hansol added. I choked.

Uncle Sungsoo looked at Soonyoung, one of his best and favorite trainees. He knew for sure that he would get the true answer from him. Soonyoung kept a straight face and didn't open his mouth right away. Baekji looked at him too, scared. I knew how Soonyoung hated her guts though. Baekji leaving the company would be his dream and this was his chance!

"Jihoon's right," he looked down, but then looked up at my uncle, "Baekji's fine. Youngsoo and Yoohwa's the problem." Baekji choked out a small laugh.

"Uncle! They're all lying!! This is all a trick!!" I threw my arms in the air.

"Come on, Youngsoo-ah. Can't you girls just give it up, already?" He pulled Jihoon next to him, "How can a face like this, lie?"

tumblr_inline_mx2rrsuYoI1qit75t.gif

"Let's go, girls," Uncle held our arms and led us out the doors. 

"Where are we going?!"

"The trainees and I have been talking. We feel that it's best if you two left the company." 

WHAT?! I pulled my arm back, but Uncle's grip was hard to shake off. 

I frowned, looking back, "Mingyu-ah...Mingyu Oppa!" I cried to him. My open hand reached out to his arms that were crossed. I looked up, into his eyes, pleadingly. He undid his arms, lifting one to hold on to me. Instead, he used that arm to wave, "Bye, Youngsoo." 

My heart broke into a trillion tiny pieces. Uncle escorted us out of the building and into a taxi.

I stared out the window, not bothering to look across from me to Yoohwa.

I blew it. I thought it was going to be easy making my way to becoming famous, especially when my Uncle was the CEO. Being an idol was something I once wanted, unlike Yoohwa who only took the offer because she could. I really loved to sing. It's my biggest dream, believe it or not. Performing on stage among thousands was breath-taking.  Reflecting back to my wasted months as a trainee, I realized; I was stupid, childish, and it was only less than an hour ago. These months were blinding to me and it was not until the end of the line when Baekji, Mingyu, all of them, opened my eyes.

"Youngsoo-ah," Yoohwa looked at me. I turned to her. "I'm sorry."

What was she talking about? Why was she sorry? It was both of us that caused this to happen in the end.

"I'm sorry too," I replied, putting my hand on top of hers.

Instead of looking back, I looked ahead of me to the windshield. This was for the best; for Baekji, for Seventeen, for us.

We were going back home.

BnL5Le_CcAA9IS-.jpg

Yoohwa and Youngsoo :)

 

_________________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N: What did you think of this chapter? Please comment your thoughts! I do enjoy reading them, also because I want to know if anyone is still reading. I feel like I give Seunggwan way more lines than the other members, and Jihoon too. I've suddenly been really liking Jihoon more these past days....

tumblr_muegjyT8LJ1scl30to1_500.gifhe's so qt.

 

Since my story took place was before they left (and also because I love them), Doyoon and Mingming will still be in the next chapters, and I'll also add the new members later :) 

-taegyoelf

Here's a gif of my babies.

tumblr_n7vtz2SiVX1s2zrgxo1_500.giftumblr_n8lob9pzpd1s4umgeo2_250.gifminghao/myungho<3

 

SEVENTEEN: Baekji-ah! What do you think of our new member, Minghao?

Baekji: He's cool. He's a good dancer too, but he's kind of skinny. He doesn't seem like a Seventeen member yet.

SEVENTEEN: What? Are you calling us FAT?!