Chapter six

Second Chance Before Game Over

 

U-Kiss Chapter Six
 
(Emery)
Kevin flips page after page. He started with a smile but it slowly turned into a very puzzled look. Uh-oh. That's never a good sign when someone's looking at you art. What is he thinking right now?
While I'm trying to think of the answer to that question, he flips over to the picture I drew of him last night. Poo! I wasn't going to let him see that! This is embarrassing! In the middle of my freak out, Kevin turns to me and asks, "You're ~_____?"
What? How'd he know that?! I check the picture to make sure it's not written there. Nope, nothing. Well... This is weird. 
"Um...yeah. I am. How-"
"WOW! You're really her! This is SO cool~!" He says with the biggest smile ever. 
Shouldn't I be the one fangirl-ing? You're the celebrity, I'm just a nobody on dA. How am I supposed to respond to that?
"W-what? How did you know?" Which is what I was starting to say earlier before he interrupted me. 
"Oh! Well, I saw this picture last night when you uploaded it!"
You saw it last night?! Wow, talk about embarrassing! What if he realized what a huge fangirl I really am? That'd be terrible! He'd never want to talk to me! Plus he seems to be really enjoying talking like a normal person. I mean, why else wouldn't he say who he is?
I quickly try to change the topic. 
"Sooooo, what type of music do you like to listen to?"
 
POV change --------------------
 
(Kevin)
 
"Oh! Well, I saw this picture last night when you uploaded it!" 
She looks totally shocked and then her face darkens and starts to get scrunched up. Did I hit a sore topic? I try to think of something to say to change the subject, but she beats me to it. 
"Sooooo, what type of music do you like to listen to?"
Strange question to ask at a concert, because you'd only come to one of these if you really loved the music, but I'm glad she switched topics. If we continued on that subject much longer she might have figured out who I am, and then we wouldn't have been able to hold a normal conversation. I haven't been able to do this for a really long time. 
"Um, well. I'm not all that picky when it comes to music, but I do love foreign music." I reply with a smile. 
"Oh, I guess that would make sense." She still seems pretty uncomfortable. AH! What should I say?
"I'm guessing you like Korean music. Which groups do you like to listen to?" Hopefully this will help. 
"Well, actually I really like U-Ukiss. B-But I don't really know what they look like..."
What? How can you really like a group and have no idea what they look like? She even drew a picture of me! ...But that picture was from a while ago. My hair looks completely different now.  It seems like she really has no idea who I am... This could be fun. 
"Oh, them," I decide to play around a little, "Yeah, I know about them. Who's your favorite member?"
Why did I ask that?! If she answers anything but me, I know I'll be upset. 
She seems to contemplate this for a long time, with a cute expression on her face as she stares up at the dark sky. 
"Well, I don't know his name... Only his voice."
She says while staring at me. 
"Here," she smiles a little as she hands me one side of the head phones.  "I'll play a song by them, and when his voice comes on I'll tell you. Okay?"
"Sure." I smile back at her, but honestly I'm so nervous. What if it's not me? 
...
Why do I even care so much, anyway? I just met her. 
I was so inside my own world, I hadn't even noticed that she had started the song. Only when she said, "Here, this voice!" Did I even realize the song was playing. Oh. Gosh. 
Who's part is playing?
 
-------------------
Haha! Hi guys. Starting from now I'm going to be writing these little notes at the bottom of the chapters. 
Um, at the moment I don't have all that much to say, but I wanted to thank anyone who started reading this book. It means a lot. 
Sorry, I know it's a very short chapter! But, if you like the story please leave a comment and subscribe. If you didn't like it... Please leave a comment telling me why you didn't like it. Or what you would do to fix the book. 
I'm very new to this, and would like any feed back I can get. ^^