Chapter one

Second Chance Before Game Over

 

 
As I space out at my wall of U-Kiss posters, I let my mind wonder. Like what if you really hated you outfit? What could you do even if you- my train of thought gets interrupted by the chorus of Believe. Only the best text message tone ever! Soohyun's amazingly powerful tone and Kevin's super unique, recognizable, and perfect voice. People can text me as often as they want as long as I can listen to this. Pure heaven~ Oh! Right I should probably check who that was. Leaping over to the other side of my bed, I accedentaly nock my phone onto the floor.
"NO!!!! All my music is on that!"  I yell probably to loud as I dive onto the floor after it. After a little while of checking to make sure all my music is fine, completely ignoring the multiple bruises on my knees, I finally calm down enough to remember the text. It's from my boyfriend, "Hey Ema! We're still on for tomorrow, right? If I don't hear back from you I'll just assume we're good. You've been so spaced out recently I wouldn't even be surprised! You wouldn't leave me for some Korean guy right?"
 
"EYAH!" The U-Kiss concert is tomorrow! I mean they're not the ONLY ones proforming but I can't even think of a group I'd love to see more! I should probably calm down, my heart feels like it's going to burst! 
 
I decide that I should draw. Pulling up a picture of Kevin's face on my laptop, I get started. A few hours, several snack breaks l, and a trip to the bathroom later, I have a compleated  piece of art done all in pencil. I'm so proud of it! It's my best one yet. I immediately go put it up on DeviantArt. The title... simple "U-Kiss Kevin". The description... "Just felt like drawing this! U-Kiss I wish you luck on your US concert tomorrow! Fighting!" Yes, I realize that I probably sound a little stupid but honestly, I don't care right now. 
 
Soon after, someone leaves a nice comment, leading to a strange conversation, that leaves me feeling strange. 
As I fall asleep that night, my thoughts drift to how awesome tomorrow's going to be. 
 
*POV change* --------------------
 
Ugh, I'm not one to complain but my back hurts so much from the many hour plane flight from Korea to America. At least I got some much needed sleep. As the six of us make our way, escorted, to our van waiting outside the airport, I take a look at the other members. They all look like zombies, pretty sure I don't look that bad but that being said I'm positive I don't look great. In the van, all the members are almost immediately asleep. Maybe it's because I got some sleep on the plane or it could be the fact that I'm really nervous for our very first US concert in  Chicago but I can't fall asleep.  I decide to to check DeviantArt. I love looking at all the art, it helps calm me down. Someday when I'm not so busy, I'd love to try making some of my own. 
As I scroll through the "stacks" of "notifications". I see one  in one of the several U-Kiss groups I watch,  that catches my eye. Although I usually feel weird clicking on drawings of myself, this one seems different somehow. Almost like I'm looking in the mirror. It's drawn by ~_____. I scroll down seeing the description, I start to chuckle to myself. I find the comment box and start to type, "Wow! So cool. I wish I could draw this good!"  ~_____  must have been online because they replied right away. 
"Oh! Wow. Thank you so much! I still have much to improve." What the heck this picture is amazing. This person must be crazy!  
" I love it! And I'm sure Kevin Woo would disagree! It looks just like me!" What the heck was I thinking. They might figure out who I am! 
"I mean it looks just like him. Oops!" Oh my gosh I hope whoever it was doesn't figure it out its actually me. I'm afraid that if the general public found out I wouldn't be able to have normal conversations with people. ~_____ finally replies, "Oh! Well... Thanks I guess." Phew. It seems they doesn't suspect anything. If only they knew they were just talking to the real person... They'd probably flip out! It's kind of funny but the more I think about it the more sad it seems. 
 
~End chapter one~