The Cupid (Chase and Natalie)

Hot Boys...And Fangs

[a/n: before u guys start reading this chapter, I just wanna give u guys a brief info. Yoogeun from SHINee's Hello Baby will be making his appearance as Natalie and Chase's cupid. He will call Natalie his umma and he will call Chase his appa. In this chapter Natalie takes care of Yoogeunie from morning to 3 in the afternoon while Chase takes care of him from 4-11pm. Things become interesting on the day of Yoogeun's birthday.]

-3rd person-

"Ommmaaa!!!" Yoogeun screamed as he ran toward Natalie.

"Yoogeunie!" Natalie said as she squatted down to his level to catch him in her arms before she picked him up. "You're in a good mood today."

"Guess what me and Appa did last night?" Yoogeun asked.

"What did you guys do?" Natalie asked as she walked over to Yoogeun's room while they talked.

"Appa brought Yoogeunie to the park and then we went to get ice cream. Appa was funny at the park." Yoogeun said.

"Seems like you guys had a nice time yesterday. What else did you do?" Natalie asked when they arrived in his room.

"I drew a picture. Here." Yoogeun said when he got a piece of paper from his art table and gave it to Natalie.

"This is beautiful Yoogeunie. Is this for me?" Natalie asked as she reached for the paper.

"Mmhhmm." Yoogeun replied before he continued. "It's a picture of you Omma, Yoogeunie in the middle and Chase appa living together in a house."

"Do you like it?" Yoogeun asked as he watched Natalie examine the picture.

"I do. Komawo Yoogeunie." Natalie replied as she hugged Yoogeun and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Omma?" Yoogeun asked.

"Neh, Yoogeunie?" Natalie replied.

"How come you and Chase appa are taking care of Yoogeunie separately?" Yoogeun asked.

"Its because I have work in the evening and can only take care of you in the morning and in the afternoon  and maybe Chase appa has work in the morning and can only take care of you in the evening. But guess what?" Natalie replied.

"What?" Yoogeun asked.

"I'll be able to spend a whole day with you on your birthday." Natalie replied.

"Omma chinjayo? You're staying? Waahh!" Yoogeun said in excitement as he hugged Natalie while she nodded.

"So where do you want to go on your birthday?" Natalie asked.

"I wanna go to Lotte World with you omma and appa." Yoogeun replied.

"Arasso. We'll go there then." Natalie said.

-----

"Bye Mrs. Park, I'm leaving." Natalie said as she greeted the elderly while she collected her bags from her locker.

"Thanks for coming. By the way, Yoogeun's birthday is coming up. You should stay for the whole day. We're going to have a small party for him." Mrs. Park said.

"Neh. I told Yoogeun that I've taken a day off from my other job so I could stay with him. He wants to go to Lotte World so if its okay, I'll take him out to Lotte World." Natalie replied.

"Yes you can. It's good that you're staying for the day, because you can meet Chase." Mrs. Park said, giggling.

"Arasso Mrs. Park. I'm leaving now. I'll be back tomorrow." Natalie said as she grabbed her bags and began walking out of the door.

"Anyeong!" Mrs. Park said as she waved at Natalie, who waved back at her.

Not long after Natalie left, Chase walked through the door, merely missing each other one hour apart.

"Good afternoon Mrs. Park." Chase said when he came in.

"Hello there Chase. Before I forget, Yoogeun's birthday is coming up soon you should come early, we're going to have a small party for him. Natalie just left an hour ago and she said that she'll be taking Yoogeun out for the day to Lotte World, you should go with them." Mrs. Park said.

"She is? I was planning the same thing. I guess we'll go together then. It just so happens that I don't have work on Yoogeun's birthday so I'll be able to come here in the morning." Chase replied.

"Wonderful. You kids will be able to meet each other." Mrs. Park said, smiling at him.

"Arasso. I'll be going in now. See you later, Mrs. Park." Chase said as he politely excused himself to meet Yoogeun.

After spending the whole evening playing with Yoogeun and feeding him his dinner and helping him prepare for bed, Chase left the foster home bidding the elderly good night on his way out.

*******************************

[Yoogeun's birthday]

"Omma!!!!!" Yoogeun yelled out as he began running toward Natalie, the minute he saw her come in.

"Saengil chulkahae Yoogeunie." Natalie said as she squatted down to his level to give Yoogeun a hug and his present.

"Komawo omma." Yoogeun replied. "Omma, appa is here let's go." Yoogeun said as he began to pull on Natalie's hand and drag her back to the room.

"Appa, omma is here. Can we go now?" Yoogeun asked Chase as soon as they arrived at the other room.

"Hi. I'm Chase. Yoogeun told me a lot about you." Chase said extending his hand.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Natalie. Yoogeun told me about you too. He seems to like you very much." Natalie replied when she shook hands with him.

"Can we go now?" Yoogeun said as he started tugging on both of their jackets.

"Yoogeun is getting excited to go to Lotte World. I heard that you were also planning to take him there?" Chase asked as Natalie nodded. "If you don't mind, we could carpool in my car. I've already installed a booster seat for Yoogeun and I've also bought a stroller for him that's on the trunk of the car."

"Sure, I don't mind."  Natalie said.

"Alright then, let's go." Chase said.

---------

[At Lotte World]

"Can I ask you something?" Natalie asked.

"Sure. Go ahead." Chase replied.

"Are you his biological father? You seem to be really close with Yoogeun." Natalie said as she glanced at the sleeping Yoogeun.

"I'm actually not his biological father. He's actually my friend's son. I promised my friend that I would take care of him and so ever since he passed away, I've been taking care of him and he takes me as his real dad." Chase replied. "What about you? How did you get to know Yoogeun?"

"It wasn't until the first day I started working at the Foster Care center. He was the first one to run to me and ask me to play with him. Mrs.Park said Yoogeun used to make a fuss a lot before I came. But after that day, Yoogeun started calling me omma and he's been a wonderful kid ever since." Natalie replied recalling her first day.

As they spent the day together, Natalie and Chase became closer with each other as well as with Yoogeun. While the three of them walked around the park,  almost everyone told them how cute they looked as a family and some asked if they were together. Because of those questions and comments, it had stuck to their minds.

After that day, neither one could stop thinking about each other while they spent time with Yoogeun simultaneously. So in order to communicate with each other, both Natalie and Chase started leaving notes inside each other's lockers. After leaving notes in each other's lockers for a period of time, Chase and Natalie decided to date. During weekends, they would take Yoogeun out for the day. Yoogeun on the other hand, liked the idea of them together since he liked both of them.

Ever since that day in Lotte World, Chase and Natalie began seeing each other outside of the foster care and inside the foster care where Natalie waited for Chase to arrive and update him on what she and Yoogeun did before she left.

--------

[At the park]

"Hey you wanted to talk?" Natalie asked when she met Chase at the park.

"Neh, I have two things to tell you." Chase replied.

"What are they?" Natalie asked curiously.

"The first one is, Yoogeun has been adopted." Chase said.

"Aww, who adopted him?" Natalie asked with the obvious look of disappointment in her face.

"I did. Yoogeun for some reason doesn't like the other people so I decided to adopt him. I also promised his father that I would take care of him so I adopted him." Chase replied.

"It's good that you adopted him. At least he's staying with someone he already knows. What's the other thing that you wanted to tell me?" Natalie said when she heard the good news.

"Yoogeun will need a mother and I thought that you would be a great mother to him. So, will you marry me and become his mother?" Chase said as he got up from his seat and kneeled in front of Natalie with the ring he had bought in his hand.

"This is all too soon but....YES. I WILL MARRY YOU!" Natalie said with tears in her eyes as she kissed Chase on the lips while hugging him.

=====

[At the church]

"Will you Chase Lee, take Natalie Jones to be your lawfully wedded wife in sickness and in health, for better or for worse, till death do you part?" The priest asked.

"I sure do." Chase replied as he stared at the teary eyed Natalie who just smiled at Chase.

"Will you Natalie Jones, take Chase Lee to be your lawfully wedded husband in sickness and in health, for better or for worse, till death do you part?" The priest asked as he turned to Natalie with the same question.

"I do, with all my heart." Natalie replied as she smiled at Chase, who returned the smile back.

"Now, by the power vested in me, I shall now pronounce you...Husband and Wife. You may now kiss the bride." The priest said.

"Saranghae, Chase oppa." Natalie said.

"Nado neomu saranghae." Chase replied as he kissed her again.