Ch.6: First Meeting = Key and Lae

Hot Boys...And Fangs

Ch.6: First Meeting = Key and Lae

+++++

-3rd person-

[At SHINee household]

It's an early Saturday morning and as usual, Key woke up early to prepare the breakfast.

"Morning. You're up early." Key said when he saw Eli walking over to the fridge.

"Yeah. I have to coach a soccer practice today." Eli replied grabbing a pack of blood in the fridge.

"Are you staying there all day?" Key asked while he cooked.

"Neh. We'll probably just stay at school until 5." Eli said.

"Ah okay." Key replied just before he turned around to give Eli his breakfast and catch a glimpse of Chase and Ty walking in.

"Morning~!" Chase greeted as he came out of the hallway.

"Morning hyung." Key greeted just before he continued the conversation with Eli. "So what about that girl, Kayla? You said she's injured right?"

"Neh. She's excused for now. I told her I'll he-" Eli replied when he suddenly saw Ty's shocking appearance.

"Ahaha Ty hyung is living up to his dino nickname~!! DAEBAK!!!" Eli said as he giggled loudly at Ty's messy bed hair and his dino-like wide yawning.

"Yah. Yah. Good morning to you too." Ty said glaring at Eli as he walked over to the table to join the others.

"Alright alright stop. Here's your breakfast. So what did you tell her?" Key said as he handed Ty his breakfast while still talking to Eli.

"I told her that as soon as she recovers, I'll help her get on track with the others." Eli replied while he ate.

"Ah I see. Well, take it easy on her when she gets back. You don't wanna make the others think you're giving her special treatment and all. Otherwise they'd start rumors. You know how they get when someone especially us gets too nice with someone." Key replied.

"I know." Eli said as he stood up from his seat to put away his dish before moving on to the bathroom. "Thanks for the breakfast.

"Neh~." Key said before turning to the two hyungs still eating breakfast. "Are you guys going anywhere?"

"I'm going to the library. The professor asked me to fill in for him on monday so I have to create a lesson plan and send it to him for approval." Chase replied.

"Ah, good luck with that. What about you Ty? Where are you going so early?" Key replied before turning to Ty.

"I'm going to the gym and then go over to my nuna's house. I'll be back by dinner." Ty replied.

"Ah okay." Key replied just in time when Eli came back dressed in a blue tracksuit and a flat brimmed hat.

"I'm going. I'll be back by 5. Anyeong." Eli said as he grabbed his bag before walking out to the front door.

"I should leave too. I don't wanna waste time. I have a lot to write." Chase said looking at his watch as he finished his last bites.

"Same here. I also promised nuna that I'll be over to her house at noon." Ty said as he also finished his breakfast before following Chase to the bathroom.

"Arasso." Key replied.

Not long after, Chase and Ty both got dressed and left the house. With Nikki still asleep, Key decided to read some magazines as he waited for the younger one to wake up. About after an hour or so later, Nikki walked out of the hallway.

"Good morning hyung. Where's the others?" Nikki greeted when he noticed that the house was quiet.

"They already left. Chase hyung went to the library, of course; Ty hyung went to the gym; and Eli went to meet up at the school's field to have his soccer team practice today. Here's your breakfast." Key replied as he handed the younger one a freshly cooked brekfast.

"Ah, no wonder its quiet today. Thanks hyung. Jalmeokkosumnida." Nikki replied before he began eating his breakfast.

"Are you doing anything today also?" Key asked while he watched Nikki eat.

"Just the usual. Ride my bike to the studio." Nikki replied. "What about you hyung? Are you doing anything?"

"Choyo? I might go to the bookstore today. I need some new ideas for our outfits." Key replied.

"Ah. arasso." Nikki replied as he finished up his food.

"Thank you hyung. I ate well~!" Nikki said as he cleaned up his dish before washing up.

"Bye hyung. I'm going." Nikki said as he was zipping up his sweater.

"Bye. Be careful arasso? Come back for dinner." Key replied.

"Neh." Nikki said as he walked over to the door to put on his shoes before going.

Not long after the maknae left the house, Key cleaned up the house for a bit before going to the bathroom to wash up and get changed to go to the bookstore.

===========

[At the Boookstore]

-3rd person-

With a cup of americano on his left hand and a black messenger bag hanging from his right shoulder, Key was listening to his ipod as he walked around each aisle of the bookstore looking for new magazines when at the corner of his eyes, a girl in a poorly matched outfit sitting just from the opposite side of Key had caught his attention. Avoiding the urge to go and criticize her, Key attempted to place his attention to the magazines for a while. However, about an hour or so later, Key found himself wandering closer and closer to where the girl was while still trying to fight the urge. Unfortunately, with a very diva personality, Key could not take it any longer and went to the girl directly.

"Excuse me but you've gotta be kidding right?" Key scoffed, as he nudged the girl on the leg, hard enough just to get her attention.

"Pardon?" The girl asked, putting down the magazine that she was reading as she was now looking at Key.

"Your outfit. You've gotta be kidding right?" Key repeated, making the girl to look down on her outfit.

"Wae? What's wrong with my outfit?" She asked, looking up at him.

"Tsk tsk. Oh honey don't even get me started." Key scoffed looking at her from head to toe as he crossed his arms on his chest.

"No no. Tell me." The girl replied as she stood up from her seat and faced Key directly.

"If you say so. But don't blame me for criticizing you." Key replied before he began. "Just fyi, not one piece of your clothing even matches anything. Your jacket is too old fashioned, your shirt looks outdated and your pants is baggy. If you're trying to pull off a tomboy look, honey I suggest you find clothes in women's stores."

"Just exactly who are you to criticize what I wear?" The girl asked.

"SM Academy's head leader of fashion design Key Kim. You are?" Key replied sliding down his glasses as he looked at her.

"SM Academy's fashion major Lae Noire." Lae said mimicking Key's introduction.

-Key-

"SM Academy's fashion major Lae Noire." She said. 

Fashion major? Is she kidding me? How in the world can she be in a fashion major if she's dressed so unattractively? I thought to myself as I was just itching to take her out of this bookstore and buy some clothes for this girl.

"YOU'RE IN FASHION? You've gotta be kidding right?" I told her as i scanned her again from head to toe. Figuratively, I was shivering from the unattractive set I was seeing on her.

"Aniyo. I'm serious." She replied.

"I remember who you are now. You're one of those new girls aren't you?" I said when I remembered seeing her around the campus.

"And you're one of those so called bosses of the hallways SHINee is it? Wow i didn't even realize one of them is such a diva." She said scoffing at me.

-Lae-

Interesting way to spend my saturday with a diva just randomly criticizing me out of no where. All I wanted when I left the house this morning is be able to go to the bookstore and chill there but thanks to Mr. Diva coming at my face criticizing about my outfit really pissed me off.

"You're one to talk. Let me give you an advice. If you're saying that you are a fashion major, then use it. Otherwise you're just lying to yourself. So i suggest change your outfit before you embarrass yourself. Kanda." He said as he finally left.

I wanted to hit him for that comment but since we were in a public place I had no choice but to contain my anger. With my mood totally destroyed by him, I packed up my stuff, grabbed the magazines I intended on buying and went ahead to the cashier. From that day on, I have hated him for his comments. Whenever we would see each other in the campus, we would just glare at each other.

====================================================

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Alright Key's chapter is done. Jonghyun's chapter is next. Like I mentioned in the previous chapter, the next question will be posted at the author's note section of Jonghyun's chapter.

Copyright 2011. SHINeeheart92.

All rights reserved.