Chapter 5: First Date

I'm Sorry.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“The sky is full of dreams, but you don't know how to fly.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“When it seems like the sky is about to collapse, relax, that’s just the roof caving in.
”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

January 5th 2009

 

Kyuhyun's Pov

 

"Wha-" I was cut of by his lips.

 

"I said, What if I want to be more then friends?" He repeated as he pulled away.

 

"Are you crazy!? We've only met like 2 days ago!!" I shouted at him, pushing him off in the process.

 

"I'm not crazy, I'm in love! Please!"

 

"No! Why would I want to be with you?"

 

"I'm not giving up! How about this, if I don't make you fall in love with me when your parents come back, then I'll forget about you. But if you do then you have to be my boyfriend, however, during that month, whenever I ask you to do something with me, you have to say yes." I stared at Changmin for a while, this man...he's crazy...

 

"Just one month right, by the end of this month and I still don't fall for you then you'll leave me alone forever. Deal!"

 

"Deal! Good luck Cho Kyuhyun! I'll make you fall for me~" He whistled "Where's my room? I'm starting to get sleepy." I pointed to the guest room which was opposite to mine, he walked to his room slowly, closing my door behind him. I went over to my bed and flung my body onto it. Sigh...Why did I just make a stupid bet.....

 

Changmin's Pov

 

I looked up at the ceiling while laying down on the bed in the guest bedroom, well my bedroom for the next month. This will be a good month I thought to myself. I heard a knock on the door.

 

"Come in."

 

"Here is a pair of pajamas for you.....Since you don't have any clothes with you." Kyuhyun said as he peered from the door, putting the clothes slowly on the clothes cabinet next to the door but not daring to step in the room.

 

"Thank you" He was just about to close the door when I stopped him "Kyuhyun ah!" I shouted.

 

"Yes?"

 

"Tomorrow after school, don't go straight home, I want to go somewhere with you~"

 

"Fine..." I brushed my teeth and changed into the pajamas Kyuhyun gave me mmmm, it still have his lovely scent on it~ I leapt onto my bed and soon fell asleep.

 

(Wednesday) Next day~ January 6th 2009

 

I woke up and went to the bathroom, putting my school uniform on. There was nothing to worry about since I could smell food in the air and I assume it's Kyuhyun cooking~ I ran downstairs once I was done.

 

"GOOD MORNING~" I shouted at the man in the kitchen.

 

"Good morning, I've just about finished making breakfast." he brought out the last of the toast.

 

"Mmmm Full English~" I smelt it and quickly started stuffing my face.

 

"Changmin.."

 

"Hmm?" I looked at him, cheeks full with food.

 

"Where are we going today after school?"

 

"Sheeccret~" I said to him, he looked at me but I could tell he understood what I said. Once we were done, we drove to school in my car since I normally drive anyway. The drive was quiet, I could see Kyuhyun looking up at the sky through the window from the corner of my eye. Once we arrived we quickly made our way to class since the traffic slowed us down a lot. I wished that school would end quickly since I really wanted to go to mine and Kyuhyun's first date. As I sat down I could see Tiffany approach me.

 

"Oppa! Do you want to go out with me after school?" She tugged my sleeve. I nudged my sleeve harshly making her lot go.

 

"No, I'm going out after school." I said in one tone.

 

"With who? Is it a girl? Who is she?"

 

"It's not a girl, now go away before Mr Park comes in." I told her.

 

"NO! I want you to tell me with you are going out with after school tomorrow!!!" She shouted as me, causing everyone in the class to look at us. I sighed, putting both hands on my head.

 

AHEM! "He's going somewhere with me after school tomorrow, now you know, please go away, you're giving me a headache." I heard Kyuhyun say, I took my hands away from my head and stared at him.

 

"YOU...YOU!!!!"

 

"You what? If you have nothing to say, go away." Kyuhyun lifted his hand moving it back a forth as to tell he to go away. Tiffany gave a stomp before furiously sitting back at her seat.

 

"Wew...What was that?" I asked him

 

"Nothing, I just hate annoying people in the morning. If she keeps coming back then I might have to move away from you..."

 

"WHAT?! No way! I'll make sure she doesn't ever come back" I said in a stern but playful voice. I heard him laugh a bit.

 

"Good luck with that."

 

"Ok class, today we will be talking about Martin Luther King." Mr Park came in, putting a big book on his desk. In a blink of an eye school was over.

 

"Kyuhyun, let's go!" I held on to his wrist as soon as he finished packing, taking him to my car. "You ready?"

 

"I guess..."

 

"Good! First I need to make a stop at the shops to by some stuff." I drove quickly to the corner store buying a few sandwiches, a picnic blanket, a few bottles of juice and water, strawberries, cherries and some apples, not forgetting a blind fold. I went back into my car and put everything in the back seat. "Here you go~" I handed him the blind fold"

 

"What is this?" He looked at me.

 

"Put it on. I want it to be a surprise."

 

"Fine..." He put on the blindfold.

 

"I'll tell you went to take if off." I took an hour drive to get to the destination."Ok were here! Don't take it off yet!" I looked at  my watch 5:30pm. Perfect. I grabbed the stuff, holding on to Kyuhyun and leading the way. I put down the blanket and made him sit on it. "Ok ta da~" I took off the blind fold.

 

"It's.....the beach....."

 

Kyuhyun's Pov

 

"It's....the beach..." I looked at him.

 

"What's wrong? Do you like they place I chose for our first date?" He asked me.

 

"It's...nice...And I'm fine..." In fact....I wasn't...this place...at this is exact time, this exact seat...was where I had my first date with Siwon.

 

Flashback~

 

"Where are we going Siwon?" I asked him.

 

"It's a surprise! Here put this on so you can't see"

 

"Fine!" I pouted at him before putting on the blind fold as I heard him chuckle a bit.

 

"HERE WE ARE!" He took of the blindfold

 

"WOW! IT'S THE BEACH!" I ran around the beach like a kid, laughing like crazy.

 

"WAIT, YOU MIGHT TRIP, BE CAREFUL!"  I heard him shout as he ran behind me.

 

"Try and catch me~" I said running backwards, soon enough I tripped on the sand.

 

"Kyuhyun!" He ran to me, catching me on the waist Phew! "You are so clumsy sometimes..." I didn't realise how close our faces was and soon he leaned in and there, we shared our first kiss.

 

End of flashback~

 

"Kyuhyun? Wake up!" I snapped back when I heard him calling my name.

 

"Huh?" 

 

"What happened?"

 

"Ummm...I think I must have zoned out..sorry" I apologized and looked at him, seeing him give me a pout, I smiled a bit.

 

"OMO!" He stood up "You smiled!!"

 

!And?" I asked him

 

"This is the first time I've seen you smile!!"

 

"Really? Oh..I guess I've never realised...." I told him truthfully I shivered a bit from the wind as I watched the sun set.

 

"Here, it's getting cold." He took off his jacket and put it on me.

 

"Thank you....." he smiled at me and gave me a little peak on the cheek before resting on my shoulder.

 

"It's beautiful isn't it?"

 

"Yup...!"

 

 

 

Ok! Finished updating~~~ I hope you guys liked it! So Kyuhyun's first smile xDD Something new~ I'm sorry for Tiffany fans! I'm not a hater, it's just the first person that came up in my head!! SOWWIE PLEASE FORGIVE ME! -90 degrees bow- Will Changmin make Kyuhyun fall in love with him before the month is over? Please wait for update!!!